Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nope WRK,and I have paid her for the whole night :rolleyes: .

eta a comma and full stop before it sends AWRA over the edge FFS :) .

Hmmm........don't think there should be a comma before a conjunctive but I'm old school.

Wot? No old geezer emoticon? Harrumph!

Yeh yeh of course Dermots business is all above board.

Neil Lennon is a tax cheat.

You just worry about your own club

I am worried about my own club thanks,nice deflection though!

You have stated that you dont want gansters near Ibrox,

Money launderers are the gangsters best friend,without one the other cant exist, you cant choose which you like,

Sentences do not need verbs and can begin with conjunctions. You're doing badly in your job as the grammar stazi.

I know rules change, but when I were a lad*, the two things a sentence needed were a subject (sometimes implicit), and a predicate (verb). Most reference works agree. The conjunction issue is more one of style than pure grammar.

*Vernacular phrase, not requiring proper grammar. ;)

Sentences do not need verbs and can begin with conjunctions. You're doing badly in your job as the grammar stazi.

I blame the schools :P

Is what I said any worse than this?? Have you reported that, Enrico? Why hasn't it been deleted? Was mine deleted for the simple fact that I support Rangers? I think so.

I'll take that as you don't understand why what you said is unacceptable, You're not doing yourself any favours trying to point the finger at someone else

You said it, you take responsibility for it.

Cant say that quite yet, not till UEFA, through the referees, have made their decision.

However an All German final at Wembley to celebrate the FA's anniversary would be sweet.

Well get your fridge emptied for your extra beers 4-1 to Dortmund and cue the buns to say they pumped Dortmund in the champions league before so they aren't that good anyhoo :) .

I blame the schools :P

I'll take that as you don't understand why what you said is unacceptable, You're not doing yourself any favours trying to point the finger at someone else

You said it, you take responsibility for it.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa. See fucking arse licking. Go on the thread and report it now Enrico.

Well get your fridge emptied for your extra beers 4-1 to Dortmund and cue the buns to say they pumped Dortmund in the champions league before so they aren't that good anyhoo :) .

Dortmund's been my favourites to win it since the group stages. But after seeing Bayern last night I've got doubts about it but I wont change my mind.

Aye, they'll say that. Never played in the Scottish Second Division, never mind the CL, but never let the truth get in the way of "wur gloryus hustoree", and all that....

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa. See fucking arse licking. Go on the thread and report it now Enrico.

If you are so aggrieved that Quintongo has gotten off and you feel victimised then I suggest you report Quintongo yourself and not get someone else to do your dirty work.

If you are so aggrieved that Quintongo has gotten off and you feel victimised then I suggest you report Quintongo yourself and not get someone else to do your dirty work.

I'd never report anyone regardless of what they said. I don't think Quintongo said anything wrong nor did I. But it's the fact he reported me for it but not anyone else. There's actually more in the SPL threads about it but i'll leave it to him to look for them.

I'd never report anyone regardless of what they said. I don't think Quintongo said anything wrong nor did I. But it's the fact he reported me for it but not anyone else. There's actually more in the SPL threads about it but i'll leave it to him to look for them.

original.gif

Slight flaw in your idea, HB - he agrees with what QLP posted, the mods will remember what he got pulled for, so he'll look like a greetin' faced wee boy that's just been caught shoplifting, and then grasses up anybody he can think of cos it's jist no' ferr, shoor'n it's naw. :bairn