Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

My, my, the Rangers fans show up and suddenly the topic shifts from the ongoing lunacy at Ibrox - glaring example, the Who Owns The Club? debate - to an angry fight about correct spelling.

What an amazing coincidence!

Makes me wonder whether nobody could be arsed to ask any serious questions of Craig Whyte back in the pre-extinction days because they were all too busy squabbling over the difference between "infer" and "imply", or something like that.

Aye, but it's nice to know the reserves are doing well for them, eh? I assume the early kick-off is due to it being a school night. Never mind that there's a chance there won't be a senior team by the time half of them are old enough to vote. How many trophies will that make, berrz?

Jesus, talk about whistling past the graveyard. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is the funniest thing I have read on here in a while, AWRA giving English lessons to the rest of us, Oh my Jaysus :1eye You do know we can search your posts? Imagine if we did that AWRA, do you think we would find some spelling and grammer mistakes? :lol:

Possibly find some sleplnig and grammar mistakes in yours, too... :whistle

It's always good for a laugh when it goes down this line - peepul in glass houses and all that.... ;)

I know - I have to be careful myself nowadays, sometimes I type quicker than I think, and the odd typo slips in. And picking up on spelling and grammar is a bit off, unless done tongue in cheek, it's only the internet, not Higher English! (I asume they still sit Highers in Scotland, although no doubt it has changed somewhat since 1970.)

Wee Ryan Hardie scoring his 6th goal of the night. I'd have him on the bench at the weekend. The futures looking great with the youngsters.

Until TFPLG gets a grip of them....

I know - I have to be careful myself nowadays, sometimes I type quicker than I think, and the odd typo slips in. And picking up on spelling and grammar is a bit off, unless done tongue in cheek, it's only the internet, not Higher English! (I asume they still sit Highers in Scotland, although no doubt it has changed somewhat since 1970.)

Different generation, tbf. I do get pissed off with silly wee nyaffs that can't muster a coherent thought, let alone a comprehensible sentence, though. I believe Highers and O Grades have gone the way of Gretna and rangers, unfortunately. I got mine (A band 1) in 1981. Still proud of that. ;)

Bunch of snitches on here, just got a warning for my previous comment :lol:

People who cant handle the truth shouldn't be on here if you cant take it.

It was me that reported you, and for good reason. Celebrating child abuse (and no matter how you try and dress it up, thats what it is) is vile

Edited by Enrico Annoni

It was me that reported you, and for good reason. Celebrating child abuse (and no matter how you try and dress it up, thats what it is) is vile

You should go into one of the threads in the SPL forum where people are ripping into Celtic for it and also the BEAST watch in the general nonsense forum. Or are you worried about ruining your arse licking reputation ya weirdo.

Edited by As We Rise Again

Slightly off topic but Rangers reserves 7 - 0 up on Airdrie after 26 minutes tonight at Auchenhowie. Currently half time 7-1.

Glad to hear some good news coming out of Rangers for a change. Hopefully the future is bright.

you mean Murray Park?

You should go into one of the treads in the SPL forum where people are ripping into Celtic for it and also the BEAST watch in the general nonsense forum. Or are you worried about ruining your arse licking reputation ya weirdo.

soccer-miss.gif

Talking about FF, Grandmaster Suck (we all know who this is) wants a John Greig on chariot type celebration on the last day of the season.

792998-1.jpg

Now come on, who would like to see Ally cracking that whip for a change.

Well Sally has plenty of cart horses in the squad to drag the chariot

You should go into one of the treads in the SPL forum where people are ripping into Celtic for it and also the BEAST watch in the general nonsense forum. Or are you worried about ruining your arse licking reputation ya weirdo.

Treads ? what a fanny you have made out of yourself there AWRA after slating others for spelling mistakes earlier :lol: