Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You can discount the past of anyone who comes into Rangers. As Charles Green proved, all they have to do is make a few pronouncements on the "anti Rangers conspiracy" front, chuck in a couple of "No Surrender's" and before long, they're the new messiah.

As Charles Green proved aye?

What a load of rubbish. All Green did was say a few words to win over the fans. Aye you've got your finger on the pulse...

P&B is the worst for misinformation being repeated as fact. It seems to be what some of you sad c***s live on.

As Charles Green proved aye?

What a load of rubbish. All Green did was say a few words to win over the fans. Aye you've got your finger on the pulse...

P&B is the worst for misinformation being repeated as fact. It seems to be what some of you sad c***s live on.

....and yet you too are a member.... A P&B'r if you will.

All those eyes, watching, questioning, debating every move your beloved club/company makes.....

Bummer huh?

Stock Exchange announcement re appointment of Craig Mather

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers", the "Group" or the "Club")

Directorate Change

Rangers announces that the Board has appointed Craig Mather, aged 42, to the role of Chief Operating Officer for the Group. In addition, Craig will act as interim Chief Executive Officer and will be a member of the Board as the interim Chief Executive Officer. In the meanwhile the search for a permanent replacement for Charles Green will continue and a further announcement will be made as appropriate. Craig has been director of sports development for the Club since October 2012 and is currently a shareholder in the Club having invested prior to its initial public offering in 2012. Craig currently holds 1,800,000 ordinary shares, representing 3.1 per cent. of the Company's shares in issue.

Craig is currently a director of Simply Cartons Limited, Simply Cartons Holdings Limited, Simply Racing Limited, Simply Sport Management Limited, Puki Limited, One Partners Limited and Little Big Shot Limited and has been a director of IP Logik Limited, Simply Rigids Limited and Spirit Sports Entertainment and Media Limited in the last five years.

So, initial 1,000,000 shares at 100p and 800,000 shares for 1p it looks like.

Know nothing about this guy, but I am sure we will know all pretty soon! :wacko:

Hopefully he will have been given a brief by the board to cut out all the ducking and diving as The Rangers have been under Green. Talk of honesty and transparency I think have come from the lips of fat Sally, Uncle Walt and the chairman.

An obvious first step for Mather will be to get rid of Traynor. A totally discredited journalist obviously hired by Green to pump out half truths and other such nonsense. Probably behind some the the Sevco loyal on boards such as P&B.

Get somebody in who can do an honest job to represent the club properly and positively. And that person cannot be Traynor. He is contaminated goods. :thumbsdown

Yup, this has gone beyond Idiots running rangers, now very dodgy people, don't need this in the game at all. But, given what everybody seems to know, will the Rangers fans stand up and be counted on this one or roll over either through not caring or apathy?

And the difference is?

....and yet you too are a member.... A P&B'r if you will.

All those eyes, watching, questioning, debating every move your beloved club/company makes.....

Bummer huh?

It's not a bummer, pish word. It's a tragic, i laugh.

I'm on here after reading half the unchallenged pish that gets pedaled as truth on here.

Only because the charity which is causing OSCR so much concern and has demanded the attention of the police has trustees nominated by Rangers FC (version old and new). The only trustee to have sat tight during the administration and liquidation is John Greig who was also a director of the old Rangers. He was also damned as a director by one of the first reports on the running of Rangers under Murray as he sold the club to Whyte. Greig sat on his hands and ignored what was happening - a criminal offence under company law.

The question is, is he really a fit and proper person to hold down this job as a trustee with all the legal obligations? And if not, should he still be celebrated with a statue outside Ibrox?

You're sick in the head, no doubt you'll have a little chuckle about it.

It's not a bummer, pish word. It's a tragic, i laugh.

I'm on here after reading half the unchallenged pish that gets pedaled as truth on here.

Only reading half eh? Not like an Orc that ?

You got tragic right though...

Green walking away with a pile of loot taken from some Greenock gangsters while still claiming Sevco are the same club as RFC, meanwhile the oldco creditors are left with all the debt. Shameful, tawdry stuff. Hopefully some form of justice will occur and all these Sevco hoodlums will be collared.

You can discount the past of anyone who comes into Rangers. As Charles Green proved, all they have to do is make a few pronouncements on the "anti Rangers conspiracy" front, chuck in a couple of "No Surrender's" and before long, they're the new messiah.

Maybe so, but these pair appear to have been "very naughty boys".

So by your logic a typical "Orc" should have read the whole of this website.

Didn't know Orcs were known for their appetite for reading.

I think that is what is termed an "own goal".

Maybe so, but these pair appear to have been "very naughty boys".

They still are. What they are not is daft and this is why i can't see why they would want the publicity. It just seems strange and especially at this time as they are about to start a taxi firm in Renfrewshire in direct opposition to Stevie Malcolm. That will undoubtedly end in tears.

FAO waffen...i choose not to work for gangsters even though i would probably earn more. I do have principals and i will not support Rangers if these guys have control.

I do have principals and i will not support Rangers if these guys have control.

Pity that, you've seen them through the good times as well, the administrations, the liquidations, the oldco, the newco, the various sevco's, and all those glorious years of sectarian bigotry.

Now a couple of upfront gangsters buy a few shares, a bit of a change from the shady mobsters that have run you before, and No8 keeks his pants.

Principles, you cant even spell principles.