Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Only reading half eh? Not like an Orc that ?

You got tragic right though...

Not quite. "a tragic" makes no sense, 'tragic' being an adjective. 'Tragedy' would be right.

Rangers need to make a clean break from the toxicity of the Craig Whyte era and the undisclosed deals that resulted in the group fronted by Green buying the business and assets of the club from Rangers Football Club plc. That transaction is being investigated by the club – through the independent examination of Deloitte and Pinsent Masons – by the liquidators, BDO, and by the police.

So, three investigations ongoing plus the Easedale factor. Not to mention the actual football side of things. The summer of 13 will be loadsa laffs.

(I'm not superstitious, but a lot of people are, 13 is not usually considered to be an auspicious number) :)

In light of the recent media speculation in relation to alleged claims which are purported to have been made by Craig Whyte, Aidan Earley, Law Financial Limited or Worthington Group plc in relation to the ownership or control of Sevco 5088 Limited ("Sevco 5088"), Rangers confirms that no legal claim has been received by Charles Green, Imran Ahmad or the Group. As none of the allegations that have been made in the press have been substantiated by evidence of any legally enforceable rights and as details of any claim, whilst threatened, have not been received, the company regards any such press commentary and speculation to be highly spurious. The Group has been and continues to receive legal advice to protect the business, assets and reputation of the company and its directors from such spurious claims.

In view of recent media speculation, the company wishes to clarify that Sevco 5088 is not an active subsidiary of the Rangers International Football Club plc. It is and has been a defunct non trading company over which termination proceedings began last year and which would have been struck off by the Registrar of Companies had false claims of directorships not been filed recently at Companies House. Sevco 5088 was listed in the company's announcement dated 22 April 2013 to comply with the AIM Rules for Companies requiring disclosure of directorships held by the directors of the company both currently and during the preceding 5 years. Sevco 5088 was not the acquisition vehicle which purchased the assets of Rangers Football Club.

Pity that, you've seen them through the good times as well, the administrations, the liquidations, the oldco, the newco, the various sevco's, and all those glorious years of sectarian bigotry.

Now a couple of upfront gangsters buy a few shares, a bit of a change from the shady mobsters that have run you before, and No8 keeks his pants.

Principles, you cant even spell principles.

I'm sorry Lip but I can't resist it. You canny spell 'keech'. :P Your sentiments are spot on though. Poor No8.

You're sick in the head, no doubt you'll have a little chuckle about it.

You're sick in the head, no doubt you'll have a little chuckle about it.

For once can you not just deal with the facts, rather than your usual bullying name calling?

I don't have a chuckle about it. I would have preferred to have seen a strong Rangers operating. The recent history of the club is full of directors who were in it purely for their own personal gain. From Murray onwards. All the talk about traditions or "respecting" the loyal supporters any sensible person sees as merely a technique to generate increased income and an unquestioning following.

If you cannot challenge the guilty ones so they can be flushed out properly, then nothing will change for the better.

So grow up and face up to the position Rangers are in and who contributed to getting them here. And who is still milking it for their personal gain Unfortunately (and I mean unfortunately) John Greig is one of those.

Re bad day and the press release this morning.

Why was 5088 a subsidiary at all ?

The press release doesn't say one thing. How much clarity would have been achieved with a "well I've just did the phone banking bit, and our balance is as expected".....

How hard would that be ? It stinks.

Has there ever been anyone involved with Rangers who hasn't been a bit of a c**t?

Has there ever been anyone involved with Rangers who hasn't been a (bit of) a crook?

Probably there is, but I can't just think of that person's name at the minute.

I am sure the Sevco loyal will educate me.

Chris Graham (or someone like him) to represent Fans interest on the board would be an excellent move.

You really don't want him or someone like him, the guy is obsessed with Celtic.

and.....in more than a few of the bus routes they operate to the outer housing schemes, they have the last bus at around 7:00 pm so everyone has to walk or........take a taxi. Cynical or just sharp practice?

You will have noticed there is taxi ranks at the bus stops as well in the outer reaches of society :whistle

They still are. What they are not is daft and this is why i can't see why they would want the publicity. It just seems strange and especially at this time as they are about to start a taxi firm in Renfrewshire in direct opposition to Stevie Malcolm. That will undoubtedly end in tears.

FAO waffen...i choose not to work for gangsters even though i would probably earn more. I do have principals and i will not support Rangers if these guys have control.

Don't know that much about those two but what i've read doesn't make good reading. I wouldn't stop supporting the team if they get control but they wouldn't recieve a penny from me.

if these people really are that dodgy, I wonder if its a good idea for you to be talking them down on the Internet? Would be a shame if you we're paid a little visit.

:lol: OOOOO am dead scared now Ally :lol: just as well I have Papal protection 8)

Leggo on the sauce early....oh, and in case you miss it, Keith Jackson is on 90k a year...

Has he done so? And was he satisfied by what he saw?

If the answer to both questions is yes, then Malcolm Murray should now be instructing Rangers lawyers to take action against the Daily Record and its £90,000 chief sports writer Keith Jackson for writing something which was not merely factually incorrect, but deeply damaging to those who have invested in Rangers.

If the answer to the first question is yes, but he was then not satisfied by what he saw, Malcolm Murray should still be taking action, for the Record and Keith Jackson were only half right and he has been defamed.

:lol::lol::blink::blink::lol::lol:

So says Leggo who is actively defaming anyone and everyone without any real substance most of the time :1eye:lol: