Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Treads ? what a fanny you have made out of yourself there AWRA after slating others for spelling mistakes earlier :lol:

He then started a sentence with a conjunction - he's going to get a LOT of extra homework when if he goes to secondary school.

The fact that you reported what I said but you haven't reported anyone else for talking about the same thing shows that you're brown nosing.

When did i say I haven't reported anyone else? I'll say it again, celebrating child abuse is vile.

Mines was a typo though as one is watching the Dortmund/Madrid game and isn't concentrating.

Maybe HB is hanging out the back of a wee durty while posting one-handed on his phone. I'm fairly sure you'll be needing the glaziers round your metaphorical house hoose in the morning, though.

ETA: "mines"? Div, seriously, we NEED a facepalm emoticon. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Mines was a typo though as one is watching the Dortmund/Madrid game and isn't concentrating.

Like fcuk it was AWRA :lol: too much rage towards Rico more likely made you make a complete cnut of it :P .

All German final quite possibly on the cards !.

Like fcuk it was AWRA :lol: too much rage towards Rico more likely made you make a complete cnut of it :P .

All German final quite possibly on the cards !.

Of course he is angry, He's obviously a permarage

I'm maybe missing something here, and apologies to all decent posters for the imagery, but exactly whose arse are you accusing Rico of licking?

Any Celtic fan having a grown up exchange of posts with a diddy fan is an arse licker apparently.

Right, that's half-time - AWRA had better double-check any posts for the next 15 minutes, or think up another excuse.

Are you finished with that wee durty yet, HB? ;)

Nope WRK,and I have paid her for the whole night :rolleyes: .

eta a comma and full stop before it sends AWRA over the edge FFS :) .

Edited by hellbhoy

It's inelegant, if not strictly forbidden.

(Oooh, get me!)

Evening, Kincardine. What's your take on the last couple of days' antics down ibrox way?

(and where's the Di/Well away kit avatar? C'mon, man!)

And good evening to you, too. (said with another conjunction at the start of the sentence just to rub your nose in it).

My take? Good that Chuckles has gone - I hoped for this after his 'Paki friend' comment.

Honestly? I can't describe how we are without using cliches like "rudderless ship". I'm also not convinced by the appointment of the guy as interm CEO. Who the f**k is he and what are his credentials? I'd wager if he'd not stumped up £1M in shares then he'd would not even have got an interview.

So off the field? It's shite. On the field? It's shite. Good job we're still The People!