Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No doubt you will, and by the blind squirrel/nut formula, you may find one eventually.

Shouldn't be too difficult - I've only complained about you on one or two occasions. None of the above subjects, funnily enough, came up. There is one line up there that's got a shred of truth, mind - although the correct term would be sad, spineless,lying wee bigot.

The day i resort to complaining about someone is the day i pack this malarkey in Norman. You dish it out then you take it back.

But with you being a bitter lowlife, i expect no better from you.

Simples.

Interesting, do you think I should get reported for posting, I would only want to do Smufette from behind because I would be offended by her blue cum face? And if Kincardine and WKR could analyse the sentence " do smurfette from behind" for me, that would be swell.

Hang on didn't we hear about (another) gangster buyng the newclub, the fuzz getting (more) involved and bomber brown claiming he knows EVERYTHING, today.

f**k it, you guys talk about whatever you like

I'll mibbes get round to analysing it once I've finished visualising it.... :thumsup2

The day i resort to complaining about someone is the day i pack this malarkey in Norman. You dish it out then you take it back.

Simples.

That was fucking months ago, and you're still here. P&B's very own Herpes.

Oh look, meerkat gag! Witty as f**k.

The Rangers Standard believes that Imran Ahmad, the Rangers Commercial Director and close associate of Charles Green has access to an account on the Rangers Media forum

Well at least we know one Rangers fans on Rangersmedia :1eye

Interesting, do you think I should get reported for posting, I would only want to do Smufette from behind because I would be offended by her blue cum face? And if Kincardine and WKR could analyse the sentence " do smurfette from behind" for me, that would be swell.

Hang on didn't we hear about (another) gangster buyng the newclub, the fuzz getting (more) involved and bomber brown claiming he knows EVERYTHING, today.

f**k it, you guys talk about whatever you like

You're right, this thread has wandered way off topic.

Just one thing. Could we use the word 'sycophant' instead of 'arse licker'? Eewww., gag me with a spoon.

I'll give you a clue - what song are Killie known for singing?

Another clue, who was introduced at the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics as one half of "Utah's First Couple"? :blink:

Hello Hello? ;)

Another clue, who was introduced at the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics as one half of "Utah's First Couple"? :blink:

Ahhh right it's Marie innit?

Wid :D

You're right, this thread has wandered way off topic.

Just one thing. Could we use the word 'sycophant' instead of 'arse licker'? Eewww., gag me with a spoon.

Some of us could. ;)

The nugget who introduced the alternative struggled to explain what he meant by the "earthier" option, so introducing a third syllable, apart from anything else, would probably fry his little brain.

Girls just wanna have fun?

Simples.

Malarkey? I see your 'malarkey' and raise you a 'spiv'.