Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So what exactly did AWRA say?

Child abuse is vile...so is the constant point scoring by Celtic fans on the subject.

Just for the record...covering up child sex abuse and defending those who helped cover it up is also vile.

We have constant unfounded accusations aimed at Rangers greats of the past. Just ask Wunfellaff

Everyone's basically. Simple enough for you?

You're far too simple for me, to be honest. You mean you're having a go at Rico for licking your arse, as well?

You could've done with a comma between the first two words, by the way, but I'll make allowances. That's not covered by Janet and John, is it?

And good evening to you, too. (said with another conjunction at the start of the sentence just to rub your nose in it).

My take? Good that Chuckles has gone - I hoped for this after his 'Paki friend' comment.

Honestly? I can't describe how we are without using cliches like "rudderless ship". I'm also not convinced by the appointment of the guy as interm CEO. Who the f**k is he and what are his credentials? I'd wager if he'd not stumped up £1M in shares then he'd would not even have got an interview.

So off the field? It's shite. On the field? It's shite. Good job we're still The People!

Mather is the guy who was going to bring us the best young players to Murray Park. He put together a team and a Rangers youth team pumped them off the park!

I am hoping that now Dave King has settled the SARS case and is free to invest he will. Ok i know he is not everbodies choice but he is a Rangers man. He has innvested serious money in the past and will certainly put the club first and won't be in it to make money and then run

And good evening to you, too. (said with another conjunction at the start of the sentence just to rub your nose in it).

My take? Good that Chuckles has gone - I hoped for this after his 'Paki friend' comment.

Honestly? I can't describe how we are without using cliches like "rudderless ship". I'm also not convinced by the appointment of the guy as interm CEO. Who the f**k is he and what are his credentials? I'd wager if he'd not stumped up £1M in shares then he'd would not even have got an interview.

So off the field? It's shite. On the field? It's shite. Good job we're still The People!

That's not a sentence, though, is it? It doesn't contain a verb. I'm sure you knew that, you little prankster. ;)

How "gone" is Charlie, though? There's an awful lot of shares out there, and I'm not convinced there's not some hooky "investors" with his name on the notepaper.

"Rudderless ship" is pretty apposite, though. They're going to need someone to get a proper grip - all this "real rangers men" malarkey hasn't served them too well recently, from where I'm looking.

Child abuse is vile...so is the constant point scoring by Celtic fans on the subject.

Just for the record...covering up child sex abuse and defending those who helped cover it up is also vile.

We have constant unfounded accusations aimed at Rangers greats of the past. Just ask Wunfellaff

In a nutshell he posted,

Is there anyone at Parkhead who hadn't fiddled with you know what ?.

It has been deleted now I may add I did give AWRA a reddie for posting it :thumbsdown

Mather is the guy who was going to bring us the best young players to Murray Park. He put together a team and a Rangers youth team pumped them off the park!

I am hoping that now Dave King has settled the SARS case and is free to invest he will. Ok i know he is not everbodies choice but he is a Rangers man. He has innvested serious money in the past and will certainly put the club first and won't be in it to make money and then run

Personally I would have offered Donald Findlay the CEO job.

I am hoping that now Dave King has settled the SARS case and is free to invest he will. Ok i know he is not everbodies choice but he is a Rangers man. He has innvested serious money in the past and will certainly put the club first and won't be in it to make money and then run.

Gangters, and now your wishing for a money launderer!

Wow! just Feckin Wow!

Any Rangers supporter waking up with a sense of superiority obviously does not grasp what is going on. :unsure: Or its consequences. :wacko:

Nutshell.gif

Few things in life are worse than getting your nose rubbed in a conjunction.

I am hoping that now Dave King has settled the SARS case and is free to invest he will. Ok i know he is not everbodies choice but he is a Rangers man. He has innvested serious money in the past and will certainly put the club first and won't be in it to make money and then run.

Wow! just Feckin Wow!

Yeh yeh of course Dermots business is all above board.

Neil Lennon is a tax cheat.

You just worry about your own club

Wow! just Feckin Wow!

I was about to post similar, but I do wonder how keen he would be anyway - how did his previous investment do? You know, the money he put into the club currently in liquidation? Guys like him aren't known for making the same mistake twice.

I know you're thinking "what about Green, then?", but while the companies he's been associated tend to end up fucked more often than not, Chuckie's still standing, isn't he? (for the moment, at least)

For me Mather is a cheap and easy solution with no credibility. We agree there.

As for King? I know he stumped up £20M before (poor fool) but is he up for buying us? I just haven't a fucking scooby.

All German final quite possibly on the cards !.

Cant say that quite yet, not till UEFA, through the referees, have made their decision.

However an All German final at Wembley to celebrate the FA's anniversary would be sweet.

Do you even understand why it was unacceptable to post comments like that on a football forum?

But the members of the Catholic Church and Celtic youth team coaches of the past just used child abuse for what then? To fulfill their own sick fantasies?
Is what I said any worse than this?? Have you reported that, Enrico? Why hasn't it been deleted? Was mine deleted for the simple fact that I support Rangers? I think so.

Innvested(?). If that was his idea of an investment then you really want to be questioning his judgement and fitness for office.

Not falling for that again......

Think that 'Wilton Struth lego' pic (available on all good Google image searches, 1st page) is what I got last warning point for.....

Cos it had "H" word on box.