Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22548473

Funny thing to do, if you can't muster the clout to get what you want, but could be the Easdales throwing their weight around to see how people react.  Subject to previous caveat, however.

Anyone else think Malcolm Murray looks a bit like Carlo Ancelotti?! :P

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

who is this new obsessed person who seems to have a lot of inside info on sevco/rangers/TRIFC?

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 3m It’s clear to me that there’s a reason for removing Malcolm Murray. He’s the only one capable of stopping these rogues taking everything

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 3m

Is it true that Imran is attending tomorrow? Let's see if he remembers this chat regarding Rangers Players/Legends/Executives and Salaries.

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 2m

I shall upload in a moment. They were spot on about Broadfoot, but actually, disrespectful all the same.

To me it sounds like it's someone who has too much time on their hands. As a tax payer I really do grudge paying for Celtic fans to sit on their lazy useless arses all day.

The Seethco Boardroom has more leeks than a Max Boyce concert, get Sir Walter of Integrity to don his Cardigan of Truth to get to the bottom of all this spivery. HITP He Is The Person.

Sent from the big hoose must stay open guys payphone using a dodgy asian coin as a 20 pence piece.

who is this new obsessed person who seems to have a lot of inside info on sevco/rangers/TRIFC?

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 3m It’s clear to me that there’s a reason for removing Malcolm Murray. He’s the only one capable of stopping these rogues taking everything

Is it true that Imran is attending tomorrow? Let's see if he remembers this chat regarding Rangers Players/Legends/Executives and Salaries.

I shall upload in a moment. They were spot on about Broadfoot, but actually, disrespectful all the same.

To me it sounds like it's someone who has too much time on their hands. As a tax payer I really do grudge paying for Celtic fans to sit on their lazy useless arses all day.

Speaking of paying

Have Rangers paid back the creditors yet?

:lol: Sell to Dave King so he can save the club

Whatever you or anyone else thinks of King he did invest £20 million into the club under David Murray,which of course he lost. How much have you invested over at the piggery in the east end,Enrico?

Dont worry about Celtic Youngsy ;) If I was you Id get some sleep, going to be a long day tomorrow I reckon.

Why the fucking hell would i worry or bother about that shower of shite over at the east end piggery.

post-23278-0-02370300-1368675809_thumb.j

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 10m Here's yet another loan proposal - there were many. Let's hide it though. SK Ali is an alias for Rafat Rivzi.http://www.scribd.com/doc/141736878/imran-rafat-craig-aidan-chris

Lolzers.....

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 3m Its clear to me that theres a reason for removing Malcolm Murray. Hes the only one capable of stopping these rogues taking everything

post-23278-0-35589600-1368676533_thumb.g

Edit..it is a gif, but won't play unless I click on it :( , sorry....

Edited by wunfellaff

What. A. Mess.

The only group that can sort all of this out is the Rangers fans. There are no white knights in this cabal of gangsters and shysters, only cretins there to exploit supporters love of a football club for their own personal gain. As we saw last summer, a club cannot die as long as there are enough people willing to support it. If the fans withdraw their support, there is no money to be made!

The Rangers of the past is gone, and if anyone thinks that this Rangers has any chance of succeeding they live in cloud cuckoo land. If the Rangers supporters really want to save the future of their club then it is time for them to start doing something about it.

Otherwise, surely it's a matter of time before the SFA say enoughs enough and revoke the license, this isn't about sport anymore.

The Seethco Boardroom has more leeks than a Max Boyce concert, get Sir Walter of Integrity to don his Cardigan of Truth to get to the bottom of all this spivery. HITP He Is The Person.

Sent from the big hoose must stay open guys payphone using a dodgy asian coin as a 20 pence piece.

Cardigan of truth and the trusty shield of brown brogues.

What. A. Mess.

The only group that can sort all of this out is the Rangers fans. There are no white knights in this cabal of gangsters and shysters, only cretins there to exploit supporters love of a football club for their own personal gain. As we saw last summer, a club cannot die as long as there are enough people willing to support it. If the fans withdraw their support, there is no money to be made!

The Rangers of the past is gone, and if anyone thinks that this Rangers has any chance of succeeding they live in cloud cuckoo land. If the Rangers supporters really want to save the future of their club then it is time for them to start doing something about it.

Otherwise, surely it's a matter of time before the SFA say enoughs enough and revoke the license, this isn't about sport anymore.

I would probably chuck in a few quid myself into a Rangers fans fighting fund to help them get rid of these money men from football. End of the day the fans will always be there.

What. A. Mess.

I would probably chuck in a few quid myself into a Rangers fans fighting fund to help them get rid of these money men from football. End of the day the fans will always be there.

Make sure you get the right web address. There are enough clowns made money out of this saga!

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

What. A. Mess.

It is clear with all the media coverage there is a concerted attempt at manipulating the minds and attitudes of Rangers supporters as well as the general public.

1. Murray is a useless chairman and not to be trusted with a serious business.

2. The complaining rump (of 28%) are wanting shot of Murray and the other director so they can move Rangers to greater and better things.

3. Those who are trying to chuck out Murray have sufficient votes (28% they claim) to achieve it.

4. The chief executive is a good guy,bonding with Ally, who nearly died and then has found God in the form of Ibrox.

5. There will be a club there ready for Division 2 as long as supporters buy their season tickets.

If you remember Whyte was mister big at one stage, then he was found out. He was pulling his own strings unfortunately.

Then Green was mister big, then he was found out. His strings were being pulled by Whyte.

Now the Bus boy mob want to be mister bigs by buying Green's shares. Will we find out their strings are pulled by Green (going forward is a term they like) whose strings are pulled by Whyte.

So a company running out of money, A board fighting over the assets and ability to extract significant cash from the business. Meanwhile the heart and soul of the club still lies with the supporters. The heart and soul is the part the greed driven players on the board are trying to win over. Wonder if Malcolm Murray has a favourite horse? And whether he fancies waking up some morning to find its head in the bed beside him? It could be arranged.

I have said it before as have many others. Rangers supporters please put petty egos to one side and organise yourselves to get the right people running your club. If it were me the only one I would trust is Murray. And as for Dave King!! The rest would fail any suitability test.

Start with NOT buying season tickets.Get a real voice.

Edited by thelegendthatis

I see they have commented on the stock market

16 May 2013

Rangers International Football Club plc

Comment re Press Speculation

The Board of Rangers has noted the recent press speculation regarding a requisition for a General Meeting. The Board confirms that it has received such correspondence and is seeking to establish the validity of this requisition. Further announcements will be made as appropriate.

For further information please contact:

Rangers International Football Club plc

www.rangers.co.uk

Investor enquiries: Malcolm Murray, Chairman

Media Enquiries: James Traynor

Tel: 0141 580 8647

Cenkos Securities plc

Stephen Keys, Adrian Hargrave, Max Hartley (Corporate Finance)

Tel: 020 7397 8900

Russell Kerr (Corporate Broking)

Newgate Threadneedle

Graham Herring / John Coles / Roddy Watt / Fiona Conroy

Tel: 020 7148 6143

About Rangers Football Club

Rangers Football Club, formed in Scotland in 1872, is one of the world's most successful clubs, having won 54 League titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups and the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1972. The Club's loyal and sizeable supporter base, both in Scotland and around the world, enables the Club to boast one of the highest percentages of season ticket holders in the UK, with over 38,000 having been sold for the current season. Playing at the 51,082 seater Ibrox Stadium and benefitting from the world class 37 acre Murray Park training facility, the Club has been a dominant force in Scottish football for decades. This world class stadium, training infrastructure and a loyal and passionate global fanbase provide an excellent foundation for the Rangers Group.

Currently the Club is competing in Division 3 of the SFL, though it is the intention of the Directors and the manager for the Club to return to top level football as soon as possible. The history, facilities and ambition of the Club are such that the Club remains a desirable destination for foreign and domestic players alike. The first team squad is managed by Ally McCoist, the former Rangers forward, who remains the Club's all-time leading goal scorer.

For more information please visit the website: www.rangers.co.uk