Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anyway the internet is alive with posts from someone called Charlotte Fakeover, now these emails may well be fake as usually a lot of the financial/legal stuff is way over my head but I actually was able to this which is strange.

So i'm not calling for a boycott but as a support we should hold off from buying season tickets or any tickets until we get some transparency.

Edited by bennett

Anyway the internet is alive with posts from someone called Charlotte Fakeover, now these emails may well be fake as usually a lot of the financial/legal stuff is way over my head but I actually was able to this which is strange.

So i'm not calling for a boycott but as a support we should hold off from buying season tickets or any tickets until we get some transparency.

All you will get is the same old drum getting beat of WATP.

It is clear with all the media coverage there is a concerted attempt at manipulating the minds and attitudes of Rangers supporters as well as the general public.

1. Murray is a useless chairman and not to be trusted with a serious business.

2. The complaining rump (of 28%) are wanting shot of Murray and the other director so they can move Rangers to greater and better things.

3. Those who are trying to chuck out Murray have sufficient votes (28% they claim) to achieve it.

4. The chief executive is a good guy,bonding with Ally, who nearly died and then has found God in the form of Ibrox.

5. There will be a club there ready for Division 2 as long as supporters buy their season tickets.

If you remember Whyte was mister big at one stage, then he was found out. He was pulling his own strings unfortunately.

Then Green was mister big, then he was found out. His strings were being pulled by Whyte.

Now the Bus boy mob want to be mister bigs by buying Green's shares. Will we find out their strings are pulled by Green (going forward is a team they like) whose strings are pulled by Whyte.

So a company running out of money, A board fighting over the assets and ability to extract significant cash from the business. Meanwhile the heart and soul of the club still lies with the supporters. The heart and soul is the part the greed driven players on the board are trying to win over. Wonder if Malcolm Murray has a favourite horse? And whether he fancies waking up some morning to find its head in the bed beside him? It could be arranged.

I have said it before as have many others. Rangers supporters please put petty egos to one side and organise yourselves to get the right people running your club. If it were me the only one I would trust is Murray. And as for Dave King!! The rest would fail any suitability test.

Start with NOT buying season tickets.Get a real voice.

Proof please?

It's the ever reliable, always concrete, gets passed on important info to spread the word on Twitter (lol) - rangerstaxcase

It is clear with all the media coverage there is a concerted attempt at manipulating the minds and attitudes of Rangers supporters as well as the general public.

1. Murray is a useless chairman and not to be trusted with a serious business.

2. The complaining rump (of 28%) are wanting shot of Murray and the other director so they can move Rangers to greater and better things.

3. Those who are trying to chuck out Murray have sufficient votes (28% they claim) to achieve it.

4. The chief executive is a good guy,bonding with Ally, who nearly died and then has found God in the form of Ibrox.

5. There will be a club there ready for Division 2 as long as supporters buy their season tickets.

If you remember Whyte was mister big at one stage, then he was found out. He was pulling his own strings unfortunately.

Then Green was mister big, then he was found out. His strings were being pulled by Whyte.

Now the Bus boy mob want to be mister bigs by buying Green's shares. Will we find out their strings are pulled by Green (going forward is a team they like) whose strings are pulled by Whyte.

So a company running out of money, A board fighting over the assets and ability to extract significant cash from the business. Meanwhile the heart and soul of the club still lies with the supporters. The heart and soul is the part the greed driven players on the board are trying to win over. Wonder if Malcolm Murray has a favourite horse? And whether he fancies waking up some morning to find its head in the bed beside him? It could be arranged.

I have said it before as have many others. Rangers supporters please put petty egos to one side and organise yourselves to get the right people running your club. If it were me the only one I would trust is Murray. And as for Dave King!! The rest would fail any suitability test.

Start with NOT buying season tickets.Get a real voice.

Proof please?

No proof. U guys should just wait till its too late ;)

It's the ever reliable, always concrete, gets passed on important info to spread the word on Twitter (lol) - rangerstaxcase

Either that or Whyte himself but the club needs stability and we need transparency.

I'd like to see fans groups being allowed by the club to appoint financial or legal experts to go through the books.

I reckon these tweets from fakeover are fakes, if a layman like myself can understand them then I doubt they're real.

Yass :)

Bennett will be fuming :lol:

Just look at bennetts next few greenies to crack the new alias.....

Ps....how do they know he is banned ?

Either that or Whyte himself but the club needs stability and we need transparency.

I'd like to see fans groups being allowed by the club to appoint financial or legal experts to go through the books.

I reckon these tweets from fakeover are fakes, if a layman like myself can understand them then I doubt they're real.

Most important thing, the investigation should go a long way in doing that. I'm already waiting on the next timmy wet dream to come out and read about our impending doom which has been impending a fair while now, who'd have thought Rangers would be keeping the rags in business over the summer again?

You didn't buy a season ticket last year and have already said you're not buying one for this season. What good has that done the club?

When i heard about the Easdales i was shocked and disappointed but f**k it...they have put their money in and there is little i can do about that. Rangers Football Club is my team and i am not going to turn my back on them when they need us most.

As for fans groups....I wouldn't trust those useless b*****ds to wash my motor!!

Just look at bennetts next few greenies to crack the new alias.....

Ps....how do they know he is banned ?

The question i want answered is why was he banned and a scummy b*****d like you is free to post away and taunt the Ibrox disaster and our greatest ever manager.