Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

For all the pisss taking I have done I am actually starting to feel sorry for the Rangers fans now.

You guys really are being screwed over big time.

I will be back to my old self soon but for now you have my sympathy.

Sent from my iPhone 5 Black Diamond using Pie and Bovril mobile app

For all the pisss taking I have done I am actually starting to feel sorry for the Rangers fans now.

Never! Hope the cheating c***s cant sleep for worrying ;)

You didn't buy a season ticket last year and have already said you're not buying one for this season. What good has that done the club?

When i heard about the Easdales i was shocked and disappointed but f**k it...they have put their money in and there is little i can do about that. Rangers Football Club is my team and i am not going to turn my back on them when they need us most.

As for fans groups....I wouldn't trust those useless b*****ds to wash my motor!!

That's the spirit! Keep giving them your money. It'll all work out fine.

Disgrace then. Shambles now. I'll be laughing forever.

You didn't buy a season ticket last year and have already said you're not buying one for this season. What good has that done the club?

When i heard about the Easdales i was shocked and disappointed but f**k it...they have put their money in and there is little i can do about that. Rangers Football Club is my team and i am not going to turn my back on them when they need us most.

As for fans groups....I wouldn't trust those useless b*****ds to wash my motor!!

No8, I see you as an example of the problem not the solution.

You should join Bennetts boycott. Seriously, starving this lot of your money is the only way to get rid. They're not interested in anything else.

Remember, companies come and go but the club always exists as long as the supporters want it to. That was the Scottish Football lesson of 2012.

Never! Hope the cheating c***s cant sleep for worrying ;)

They're footy fans like the rest of us, it was their club cheating and not them.

Some of them are the type I have no sympathy for but most of the P&B RSC are decent fans, most of their fans are the decent type.

Come on now. This is the fault of the individual fans. Both singly and collectively they need to shoulder the full responsibility for every humiliation and catastrophe that has occurred during the THE RANGERS CRISIS (and jings haven't there been a lot of those).

They should look at the body of their old dead beloved club, the aborted abortion that is their new club, recognise that they are to blame and feel bad.

:lol:

The question i want answered is why was he banned and a scummy b*****d like you is free to post away and taunt the Ibrox disaster and our greatest ever manager.

Your a real credit to your new club and yourself with thoughtful, well reasoned, insightful posts like that. You must be so proud.

Nah i'm afraid you're wrong mate, we're going to starve the club of ST money because of this thread and some non entity shitebag on Twitter :thumsup2

So what are YOU going to do?

Queue up to buy your season ticket?

Or maybe you are a loyal fan without a season ticket, but with a keyboard?

These guys are the ones some on the Rangers board want to dump to make room for dodgy characters. Suspect Murray is a major threat as he said 'We need to bring financial stability, probity and transparency to this football club and bring our great name back to the reputation it had.Hopefully I'll bring integrity and honesty to my position.

Alterian's Board of Directors oversees the running of the company, and draws on the wide experience of the postholders to ensure broad and thorough oversight.
Phil Cartmell - Chairman, Appointed July 2011

Phil Cartmell is currently Executive Chairman of Corac Group plc, a technology business which develops compressors and electronics for the Oil and Gas industry. He is also a non-executive director of CSF Group plc, which provides data centre infrastructure in South East Asia. He was Chief Executive of VEGA Group PLC from 2001 to 2008. VEGA was a professional services business providing consulting, project management and implementation services. Phil Cartmell led the turnaround of the business and its successful disposal in 2008.

Malcolm Murray
Murray, a Rangers season-ticket holder, had stewardship of a 25% shareholding in Manchester United before their title dominance in the early 1990s.

The 57-year-old believes that experience will be crucial in reviving the Light Blues and pledged to ensure financial stability and transparency are key ingredients in re-establishing the crisis-hit club.

'It's a fantastic honour,' Murray told Rangers TV.

'We need to bring financial stability, probity and transparency to this football club and bring our great name back to the reputation it had.

Hopefully I'll bring integrity and honesty to my position. I've been involved in taking big stakes in companies and helping the management in the past.

'Of particular relevance is the Manchester United stake. I was equal to Martin Edwards (in terms of his holding) at the time. I worked with him and David Gill for many years.

'It was an iconic, global brand and that's what Rangers is. With a different Sky deal we'd be just as big.'

Hopefully for Rangers sake these guys will dig in and fight the asset strippers off. :thumsup2

Edited by thelegendthatis

The question i want answered is why was he banned and a scummy b*****d like you is free to post away and taunt the Ibrox disaster and our greatest ever manager.

This coming from a guy who shouts BJK from the rooftops.

Either that or Whyte himself but the club needs stability and we need transparency.

I'd like to see fans groups being allowed by the club to appoint financial or legal experts to go through the books.

I reckon these tweets from fakeover are fakes, if a layman like myself can understand them then I doubt they're real.

:lol: (I must use that line the next time I get sent a letter from the Council, HMRC, DVLA etc.)

Pffft, f**k that.

I hope they're all sick with worry.

Tickety tickety tock :)

I missed one league game at Ibrox last season, in hindsight i made a mistake - Green and co should never have recieved one penny from me. Those pr1cks are in this up to their necks with Whyte. Fans (especially in our numbers) have power, don't tell me that you're happy with the way the clubs being run.

By withholding season ticket money we could have some sway, would require our fans group to combine and speak with one voice. I'd like to see someone with a financial background (say Paul Murray?) and someone from a legal background given a free hand by the board to check over the clubs dealings. If everythings all above board then i'd gladly go back.

We let our guard down with Whyte, decided to give Green and chance and look at the bloody mess our clubs in.

Fool us once - shame on you.

Fool us twice - shame on us.

A few of them on here (Rico, HT, Norman, The Jakey etc) have previously claimed that they've reported Rangers fans to admin for a variety of reasons.

They can dish it out ok but ...

A few of them on here (Rico, HT,  Norman, The Jakey etc) have previously claimed that they've reported Rangers fans to admin for a variety of reasons.

If anybody posts something out of order, then they should expect reporting/banning.

Strangely enough, it seems that most banned posters follow one of two teams...

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

A few of them on here (Rico, HT, Norman, The Jakey etc) have previously claimed that they've reported Rangers fans to admin for a variety of reasons.

A/ I have never reported anyone, glad you missed ky name out.

B/ I assume he means Struth? Fine. He killed his way into the job.

C/ go on, find a post mocking the disaster. You won't.