Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't think that's something to brag about in all honesty.

Wasn't bragging he should be ashamed that another fan of another club knows more about a part of his club that he claims to support and love.

What I am liking about this thread now is that pennies are dropping all over the place (loosing, so to speak). I and others are starting to accept that the idea of a club is the fans behind it and not the company running it, swallowing a big heap of pride to say that, and I can see the Rangers fans showing what may be described as contrition now.

We seem to be reaching a middle ground, an agreement. We are all fans of a sport at the end of the day. There are dickheads amongst us who will try to push for conflict, on both sides of the debate, but I personally believe that justice has been served as far as where Rangers are now and I wish their decent fans all the best in getting the shite out of their club, both fans and owners.

You'll get there in the end.

A fellow football lover.

Yes. We actually sold more for the 4th tier than we did when we had players like Jelavic and Naismith playing...we replaced them with Kane Hemmings and Barrie McKay and still sold more.

Not sure when we signed the majority of the players...last summer was one long , never ending nightmare and i try not to think about it over much.. but i am sure i had my season ticket before we signed the distinctly average players we did

You omitted the fact that you were paying 50% less for season tickets, with the hype of creating all kinds of world records (roflz)

Not proven

Not proven

Green did some excellent work selling 38,000 season tickets...over £20 million in a share issue...etc. I only wish you knew the sort of people we could soon have on our board.

If you don't want to support the club that is fine. It is entirely up to yourself...nobody should feel obliged to go along to the games if they don,t want to.

Boycotts will kill the club...Won't bother the likes of Whyte, Green and the rest...SDM might feel it a little but at the end of the day they will all move on to something else. We will be left with nothing. Do i deserve a club? Yes i most certainly do...Through thick and thin and through the straits broad and narrow.

Times like this are difficult and unfortunately Hearts and one or two others might have to go through a similar experience but it is us...the supporters who have to make sure the clubs survive. Never has it been more evident that the supporters really are the clubs...sure chairman often spouts this line to appease us but we proved that it is true

I thought it was the company? My club had to deal with shysters in the early 00's, and we were able to organise ourselves and oughst them out. Sadly, your support is too brain dead and disorganised that even if you were able to mobilize themselves it will be far too late.

Edited by Fotbawmad

You omitted the fact that you were paying 50% less for season tickets, with the hype of creating all kinds of world records (roflz)

I thought it was the company? My club had to deal with shysters in the early 00's, and we were able to organise ourselves and oughst them out. Sadly, your support is too brain dead and disorganised that even if you were able to mobilize themselves it will be far too late.

Ticket prices were not halved. I paid roughly £100 less than i did for the SPL. I believe that is a cut of 30%ish

Deary me you cant have it both ways...We have had SFL 3 supporters complaining about our ticket prices being too expensive. My season ticket price for the SFL 3 was roughly £270...Tedis was over £500. I would think Raith Rovers were charging something similar for SFL 1.

Trying to compare the problems at Ibrox with the problems at Starks Park is just ridiculous. Hats off to people like BigQfaeKDY for his efforts and his continued fundraising for your club but it took more than a few fundraising concerts and jumble sales. We were at one point looking at possible debts of around £150 MILLION!

Popcorn in for tonight folks ?

too much to cut and paste, plenty to follow

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes2m

Within the next hour I should have uploaded the Sevco 5088 Letters and Share Purchase Agreements. Supporting documentation will also follow.

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes4m

Someone was in the process of compiling Duff and Phelps info. Note Paul Clark is aware that it's a 3 year ticket deal

http://www.scribd.com/doc/142089135/...-Phelps-Advice <--------

Popcorn in for tonight folks ?

Is Neil Selling his teeth?

'Charlotte Fakeovers' Such a credible person for anyone to believe......

Sevco Scotland bought Rangers, it's been proven on many occasions.

Do any Celtic fans have jobs? Or do they spend their time talking about Rangers fiances? I find your lot weird.

Edited by -ForeverBlue1872-

What I am liking about this thread now is that pennies are dropping all over the place (loosing, so to speak). I and others are starting to accept that the idea of a club is the fans behind it and not the company running it, swallowing a big heap of pride to say that, and I can see the Rangers fans showing what may be described as contrition now.

We seem to be reaching a middle ground, an agreement. We are all fans of a sport at the end of the day. There are dickheads amongst us who will try to push for conflict, on both sides of the debate, but I personally believe that justice has been served as far as where Rangers are now and I wish their decent fans all the best in getting the shite out of their club, both fans and owners.

You'll get there in the end.

A fellow football lover.

Stoned fans follow an entity called a club although the fans themselves could be called a club in it's own right (fanclub) but are a separate entity from the club itself but both have a symbiotic relationship.I would go further as to say the club is nothing without it's rivals and it's fans as well because if there is no rivals then the clubs fans would have no reason to support and follow the club.The club was there long before any living Rangers fan was born so you can't actually say the club is the fans as it will still be there most likely after the fans have died.

The support are a separate entity that gives life to the club through financial offerings to watch the clubs assembled squad and purchase of club merchandise.The level of support to follow a club called Rangers gave rise to the reformed Rangers but essentially it is in fact a brand new club that plays football in a dead clubs assets and logos but in saying that it is still Rangers and luckily for them they still have the same name :blink: and use the same everything that the old club was except the PLC part because of legal implications.

I always knew there would be another Rangers club before the PLC club keeled over and died and would have in time acquired the old clubs history and then incorporated into the new club and carry on as before,but the omnishambles the associations have created in conning us into it's the same club when Gretna or Third Lanark can't be the same club under the same circumstances speaks for itself,NEW CLUB called RANGERS which continues to play football in Rangers in name at Ibrox as a continuance of Rangers historically speaking and that's all that should matter to Rangers fans.The insane need to have to be the same club to keep titles is just stupid when the Rangers fans would have incorporated that history into their new club anyhow.

The only reason they claim to call it the very same club ! the acquisition of the PLC's licence to trade in football and if they did not acquire this licence would they still call it the very same club ?.

At the end of the day they can always say I have supported a Rangers team that has always played football at Ibrox as far as they can remember and that's the bottom line,other fans may say Rangers died but as far as I'm aware there is still a Rangers team still playing football at Ibrox and even if they had to change their name slightly or had obtained a shiny new SFA licence it would still be Rangers.

Is Neil Selling his teeth?

'Charlotte Fakeovers' Such a credible person for anyone to believe......

Sevco Scotland bought Rangers, it's been proven on many occasions.

Do any Celtic fans have jobs? Or do they spend their time talking about Rangers fiances? I find your lot weird.

I pop in on occasion to laugh like f**k at the ongoing shambles that is Rangers.

:lol: <------ See?

Hope that's ok with you.

I pop in on occasion to laugh like f**k at the ongoing shambles that is Rangers.

:lol: <------ See?

Hope that's ok with you.

Fair enough :P

I would laugh if it was Celtic to be fair. I wouldn't waste every minute of my day doing background checks on everyone who is associated with the club though.

Somehow i doubt he got banned for supporting Sevco, otherwise you wouldn't be here either.

No idea why he was banned, i just know it was for comments made in the Europa League final thread

AWRA was a clown. There was a great deal about him that deserved to be laughed at. It's kind of fitting that he got banned for his ludicrous fondness for Chelsea.

The half-wit never noticed the irony of posting in favour of a club bankrolled by a Russian oligarch, above a signature bemoaning the evils of modern football.

The forums are better without him.

Fair enough :P

I would laugh if it was Celtic to be fair. I wouldn't waste every minute of my day doing background checks on everyone who is associated with the club though.

True. I wouldn't know how to for a start. Although I rely on those that do for shits n giggles purposes. ;)

AWRA was a clown. There was a great deal about him that deserved to be laughed at. It's kind of fitting that he got banned for his ludicrous fondness for Chelsea.

The half-wit never noticed the irony of posting in favour of a club bankrolled by a Russian oligarch, above a signature bemoaning the evils of modern football.

The forums are better without him.

What was he banned for. He claimed recently he was warned about a post about child abuse cover up at Celtic...I asked what he said exactly and it turned out he actually called a celtic supporter a Paedo.