Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well the good news about Walter getting the gig is it probably keeps Sally safe.

Guaranteed to be an entertaining season ahead. Maybe Walter will unlock the 10M warchest that he needs to get out of SFL2?

Nutshell.....

Right. Away to spend lunchtime in the swamps thread on Walter .

Gonna lay into any dissenting posters with cries of "Declan" and I'll remember to through in an occasional "dignified". And maybe the odd "brogue" :D

And WKR. They spend all their time slagging off Celtic and rangers and you say one word against them and they are throwing their toys out the pram and crying about arse cheeks :lol: As I said they are very sensitive, and they actually think it bothers Celtic fans they don't like us :lol: :lol:

Sometimes i think we can be a bit too rough and boisterous for the wee lambs, if they dont like it then they can GTF.

The Old Firm is dead!

Long live the Old Firm!

Is that how it goes?

If its true about Walter Smith being appointed chairman then thats a mistake, i'm guessing here but i'm fairly sure that his knowledge of the inner workings of businesses and finance is limited. I hoep i'm wrong but i can't see him having the clout needed to deal with the shareholders and investors.

He doesn't need to know about the ins and outs of business as long as he has strong and experienced people around him...Namely Jim McColl and hopefully Dave King. They have all the business knowledge.

Walter Smith was there when things were getting out of control the last time and kept up this outdated 'dignified silence' nonsense. Hopefully he has learned from his previous mistakes and will be there at the very top to oversee all our business dealings are above board.

alex thomson ‏@alextomo 1m

Craig Whyte camp pointing out he never claimed any Sevco Scotland involvement and that’s the whole point

You are seriously posting a Alex Thomo link quoting Craig Whyte? :lol:

He doesn't need to know about the ins and outs of business as long as he has strong and experienced people around him...Namely Jim McColl and hopefully Dave King. They have all the business knowledge.

Walter Smith was there when things were getting out of control the last time and kept up this outdated 'dignified silence' nonsense. Hopefully he has learned from his previous mistakes and will be there at the very top to oversee all our business dealings are above board.

Tbf we've seen Malcolm Murray being a bit of a lame duck chairman, more of the figurehead really. If the investors want to go down a particular road then they will regardless of what Walter says or does.

I hope you're right and he has guys like McColl, King, P Murray etc advising him, who also want whats best for the club.

With all the cat fighting goin on, is Walter gonna be Chairman Meow ?

I am hoping you stole that from somewhere? I would hate to think you sat up thinking about that one :P

I hope you're right, i can see them using this as a chance to leather us. If the paperwork is all for Sevco scotland then i assume that Regan and co can whistle in the wind.

Are any of the footballing authorities still 'after' Rangers for something? I would have thought the next thing on the horizon would be the Whyte lawsuit regarding ownership although given his record of threatening lawsuits then not delivering even this may not happen.

Tbf we've seen Malcolm Murray being a bit of a lame duck chairman, more of the figurehead really. If the investors want to go down a particular road then they will regardless of what Walter says or does.

I hope you're right and he has guys like McColl, King, P Murray etc advising him, who also want whats best for the club.

I wouldn't describe Smith as a lame duck and i know you weren't but the huge advantage Smith has over M Murray is Smith has the support , almost to a man, on his side. It would be suicidal of the investors to try and ride rough shod over Smith.

We have someone we can trust. We have a Rangers man and a Rangers legend at the top of the club.

So much for retirement eh ;)

I wouldn't describe Smith as a lame duck and i know you weren't but the huge advantage Smith has over M Murray is Smith has the support , almost to a man, on his side. It would be suicidal of the investors to try and ride rough shod over Smith.

We have someone we can trust. We have a Rangers man and a Rangers legend at the top of the club.

So much for retirement eh ;)

Lets hope he uses us then, rather than the dignified silence of old.

Nutshell.....

Right. Away to spend lunchtime in the swamps thread on Walter .

Gonna lay into any dissenting posters with cries of "Declan" and I'll remember to through in an occasional "dignified". And maybe the odd "brogue" :D

As long as you're talking about shoes and not accents. Although if you're talking about shoes a pair is handier than an odd.