Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The AWRA seal of approval! :rolleyes:

That must mean he's definitely being used a human shield to win over cretins such as this. Hope the stupid greedy old goat knows what he's in for.

Another bonus for the Diddies is another guaranteed year of Fat Sally and his Dog Whistle! :lol:

Can you get anymore obsessed by me? Should I be worried? :lol:

Walters a brilliant choice as Chairman, he's been about for what seems like forever he knows Rangers better than anyone.

Walters a brilliant choice as Chairman, he's been about for what seems like forever he knows Rangers better than anyone.

I would be extremely worried, not to mention embarrassed, if i kept returning to a forum where I had previously been banned for obnoxious and bigoted behaviour, you however, are obviously possessed of a neck even a blow torch couldn't mark.

Scanning the BDO initial report into the former RFC (http://static.bdo.uk.com/assets/documents/2013/05/RFC_Report_to_Creditors_22_May_2013.pdf)

This jumps out;

'We can advise that the right to the 2011/12 SPL prize money was sold to the Newco as part of the assets of the Oldco.'

What an absolute pigging joke. It’s not enough that they funded their standing and league position by refusing to pay tax and debts, then died and the assets themselves were sold at a massive discount, but that the debts that were collectible (for the benefit of creditors) were sold as well e.g. SPL Prize Money 2011/12 Season and similarly Jelavic transfer monies.

Out fricking rageous.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Scanning the BDO initial report into the former RFC (http://static.bdo.uk.com/assets/documents/2013/05/RFC_Report_to_Creditors_22_May_2013.pdf)

This jumps out;

'We can advise that the right to the 2011/12 SPL prize money was sold to the Newco as part of the assets of the Oldco.'

What an absolute pigging joke. Its not enough that they funded their standing and league position by refusing to pay tax and debts, then died and the assets themselves were sold at a massive discount, but that the debts that were collectible (for the benefit of creditors) were sold as well e.g. SPL Prize Money 2011/12 Season and similarly Jelavic transfer monies.

Out fricking rageous.

Haven't read it since yesterday , but didn't it go on to say they had to give up the right to the prize monies ?

Haven't read it since yesterday , but didn't it go on to say they had to give up the right to the prize monies ?

'The Company (RFC1872-2012) has no further interest in the Prize Money.'

I read that as the oldco(and creditors) losing rights to the prize monies as they have already been passed to the newco.

Lets hope he uses us then, rather than the dignified silence of old.

He, or they, will use you, exactly the same as the last lot. Tedi in one chunk, you on a PATG basis.

Are you lot really that naive that you'll swallow the "rangers man" bollox and loosen your purse strings that were being welded shut until you got these gangsters "hunted"?

You have no idea what the role of Non-Executive Chairman is, have you? :lol::lol::lol:

I think it's hilarious. I'm finding it even funnier that Bennett is now kissing green arse to pretend his brainfarts are relevant.

Yes, that was a funny little episode.

The fact is that the OF is not dead, because too many on both sides are desperate to prop it up. I genuinely think that one of the most exciting aspects of Rangers' exile has been that Celtic have dropped lots of points as their gates dwindled.

Now, obviously, their fans can still point to a double, but there's no doubt that a few more Rangers-less seasons would see Celtic shrink back towards the pack a bit. That really would be to the benefit of the Scottish game. What we've had instead has been an arms race whereby each has depended on the presence of the other to maintain interest and income.

It's a shame Celtic had a good European run, but that won't happen every year.

The longer the OF pantomime rivalry is kept on ice, the better.

Conclusion of Independent Review Thu, 30th May 2013 07:00

This part makes it look very official and significant

RNS Number : 8534F
Rangers Int. Football Club PLC
30 May 2013
Oh dear, issued by Jimbo on behalf of Gers Innernasherul, Not the accountants.

Rangers International Football Club plc (the "Company")

Conclusion of Independent Review

On behalf of Rangers International Football Club plc, the non-executive directors of the Company (the "Investigation Committee") engaged the law firm Pinsent Masons LLP to investigate the connections between Craig Whyte and former and current personnel of the Company and its subsidiaries (the "Investigation").

The Investigation was overseen by Roy Martin QC. (Wow this must be really really credible. What was your fee Mr Martin?)

The Investigation concluded on 17 May 2013 and Pinsent Masons and Roy Martin QC have reported to the Investigation Committee. The Investigation Committee is satisfied that a thorough investigation was conducted despite the inherent limitations of a private inquiry

Based on the assessment of the available evidence, (thankfully we din't look very far) the Company considers that the Investigation found no evidence (are you a crook Mr Whyte? No!. Excellent you are an honest guy then) that Craig Whyte had any involvement with Sevco Scotland Limited nor which would suggest that Craig Whyte invested in The Rangers Football Club Limited or Rangers International Football Club plc, either directly or indirectly through any third party companies or vehicles.

On 28 May 2013, a letter before claim was sent to (inter alia) The Rangers Football Club Limited and Rangers International Football Club plc on behalf of Craig Whyte, Aidan Earley and (purportedly) Sevco 5088 Limited. The Rangers Football Club Limited and Rangers International Football Club plc will be preparing a robust response to the letter before claim. However, given that legal proceedings are threatened in the letter before claim, it would not be appropriate to make public any further content from the report or to comment further about the contents. Pinsent Masons' and Roy Martin's reports to the Company are confidential and legally privileged. (We can't tell you the full story but trust us. And don't ask any questions about this as we will not be able to answer.)

This whole statement is so qualified and obtuse it really says nothing. If you want it to say that Whyte is totally out of the picture that is a massive leap of faith. If you want to think his fingers are still in the pie(s) then that is easily sustained.

As ever with rangers nothing is full, frank or honest. Just keeps feeding the conspiracy factory and P&B.

A brilliant choice to help sell season tickets. What he knows about being a chairman of a company you could write on Ally's P45.

Murray was accused of lacking leadership. If Murray was poor, Walter will be woeful. :(

When you say he knows Rangers better than anyone, does that mean he knows where the skeletons are buried from David Murray's regime? :o

Edited by thelegendthatis

He, or they, will use you, exactly the same as the last lot. Tedi in one chunk, you on a PATG basis.

Are you lot really that naive that you'll swallow the "rangers man" bollox and loosen your purse strings that were being welded shut until you got these gangsters "hunted"?

I love how the contents of my posts don't matter to Norm, he just see's what he wants to see and then rambles..

The Non-Executive Chairman for today’s private company has a set of

skills significantly different from the past – generally with the following

profile:

 Broad operating experience across many industries.

 Deep management experience –both high and low level.

 Operating experience across business – sales, finance, operations.

 Entrepreneurial experience – preferably starting several companies.

 A strong understanding of legal, accounting and financial issues.

 Specific industry experience only where the industry requires

 detailed regulatory, finance or other management expertise.

 Demonstrated high integrity.

 Experience coaching or advising CEO’s and senior management.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Non-Executive Chairman for today’s private company has a set of
skills significantly different from the past – generally with the following
profile:
 Broad operating experience across many industries.
 Deep management experience –both high and low level.
 Operating experience across business – sales, finance, operations.
 Entrepreneurial experience – preferably starting several companies.
 A strong understanding of legal, accounting and financial issues.
 Specific industry experience only where the industry requires
 detailed regulatory, finance or other management expertise.
 Demonstrated high integrity.
 Experience coaching or advising CEO’s and senior management.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny to see laughing at your own jokes.

Have you actually anything sensible to say?

Funny to see laughing at your own jokes.

Have you actually anything sensible to say?

I would love to take credit T_K, but I'm afraid I'm not responsible for the joke of this man being appointed NEC.

I'm on record as saying that the Bears would be well pressed to ask questions to why a wholly unqualified individual has been presented as their new Chairman.