Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I was quaking with fear that the darkness at the heart of The Bouncy was about to be revealed. We get to live another day with our little secret.

Should you even be bouncing, in your condition? ;) Or during your recuperation, I should say. You need to look after yourself, Bendarroch - hope you're getting back to full fitness.

First rule of the Bouncy.We don't talk about the bouncy ;-)

Just wait till they discover the truth behind the bluebells are blue.

Whats buried beneath those bluebells....

The guy Struth bumped off?

Allegedly. Although I suppose he's dead - as, indeed, is the guy he allegedly bumped off - so it doesn't matter.

Carry on fishing.

Your post has gone H t? Did you delete it or was it modded? Very quick if it was modded!

I meant to edit it on my phone and hit delete instead. A big fingers/bit of a fud combo on my part :(

John DC Gow ‏@JohnDCGow 19m

4 June: Gregory Campbell MP asks Treasury if HMRC dealing with accusations of leaking RFC's tax details. Reply -Police & PF investigating.

John DC Gow ‏@JohnDCGow 6m

Graeme Morrice, Lab MP for Livingston, also asked Treasury about alleged HMRC leaks of RFC's details. Same reply: Police & PF investigating.

I think it would be nice for someone to explain exactly why Craig Whyte didn't just buy the 'club' off the cuntpany in the first place? SInce the 'club' is a separable entity, yes?

I don't think anyone can explain the Craig Whyte thought process, I'm certainly not going to try.

Though a clue might be in his paranoia over why he thinks everyone is out to steal things of him particularly things that don't belong to him in the first place.

Edited by CityDave