Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think it would be nice for someone to explain exactly why Craig Whyte didn't just buy the 'club' off the cuntpany in the first place? SInce the 'club' is a separable entity, yes?

So you use the word 'cuntpany' and expect a reasonable reply?

I think many of his constituents have written asking him to look into leaks within HMRC, are you saying he should just ignore them?

It looks like he has looked into it, received an answer and tweeted to inform anyone interested, just doing his job imo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_Campbell_(politician)

Gregory Lloyd Campbell (born 15 February 1953) is a Northern Irish unionist politician, and the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) Member of Parliament for East Londonderry.
In March 2013, Campbell made a successful parliamentary motion to stop a one-off concept car made by motor company Kia from ever going into production. The show car was unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show, and was named "Provo" after the Italian word Pravda, meaning trial or test. Campbell put forward the motion at the House of Commons to stop any possible development of the car, due to the connotations the name might have in Ireland (the "Provos" being a nickname for the Provisional IRA), despite the fact that the car was never intended to go into production. A spokesperson for Kia said in a statement it would be certain not to market any future car as a "Provo" in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland,[10] Adding "This car is a showcase, it's a little bit of frivolity, it's for a motor show in Switzerland designed by an Italian at a design studio in Frankfurt." [11]
Campbell supports number of evangelical Protestant groups including a creationist lobby group, the Caleb Foundation.[7]

Sounds like a great guy. Why would he care so much about HMRC "leaks" and the old Rangers, as far as i'm away this would have no impact on his community. You could understand an MSP getting involved, but not someone from Northern Ireland

Oh, and this

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/politics/dup-six-repay-144k-profits-from-second-homes-funded-by-taxpayer-29255893.html

The DUP's Gregory Campbell has agreed to hand back more than £60,000 worth of profits from a taxpayer-funded home, Westminster's expenses watchdog has revealed.

And he almost got away with it

Damian McBride, the labour spin doctor, known as "bloody Celtic" is the latest name to be linked to the RTC blogger, he worked at HMRC for years before moving to the treasury.

Damian McBride was once a major political figure in the Brown faction of the Labour Party. He's already been shat upon from a great height in a fairly minor political scandal - if the press suspected he'd been leaking confidential information about anything, they'd be all over it.

Given that the RTC blogger has had contact with members of the media, we can be sure that it's not him. If it was, we would've found out ages ago.

Surely everybody knows that he'll turn out to be some trumped-up, farty wee accountant with a blog. That won't stop the Rangers fans celebrating as if they'd slain a giant when they identify him, but it should certainly put all of the time, energy and passion they've ploughed into exposing him into perspective.

Especially when you consider the story on the front of today's Record which is, as far as I can see, both correct and very bad news for that mob.

Edited by flyingrodent

Sounds like a great guy. Why would he care so much about HMRC "leaks" and the old Rangers, as far as i'm away this would have no impact on his community. You could understand an MSP getting involved, but not someone from Northern Ireland

Oh, and this

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/politics/dup-six-repay-144k-profits-from-second-homes-funded-by-taxpayer-29255893.html

Bigot and tax Dodger sounds like a rangers hero .

Oh, and this

Are you for real? You've been spending too much time over at Muirheads website imo.

Whoever leaked that info to the RTC site may find themselves in some soapy bubble soon.

Especially when you consider the story on the front of today's Record which is, as far as I can see, both correct and very bad news for that mob.

You say, "Especially when you consider the story on the front of today's Record" as if we all know about it. We don't. I visit this thread because the likes you, Enrico, HellBhoy Wunf et al know far more about the latest gossip and rumours than I do. Indeed you and your fellow-travellers are much better informed than 'regular' Rangers fans like me.

So don't tease. What was the shock, "on the front of today's Record. How do you know and why do you care?

Edited by The_Kincardine

He might well be a great guy, I really know nothing about him, Northern Ireland is part of the UK, HMRC is UK wide not just Scotland, if his constituents asked him to look into something then he is correct to look into it.

You know nothing about him, well let's just say its a bit like Gerry Adams putting forward a pro Celtic fans motion,,,,only not as bigoted.

You say, "Especially when you consider the story on the front of today's Record" as if we all know about it. We don't. I visit this thread because the likes you, Enrico, HellBhoy Wunf et al know far more about the latest gossip and rumours than I do. Indeed you and your fellow-travellers are much better informed than 'regular' Rangers fans like me.

So don't tease. What was the shock, "on the front of today's Record. How do you know and why do you care?

I looked at the newspaper stand in the shop on the way home. The giant, unmissable front-page headline on the Record says that Craigy Whyte* is selling part of his shares to an infamous capital-hungry pirate who loots everything he can grab out of every company he touches. And I know he is one, because I've read about him before, in the broadsheets.

As for why care, why wouldn't I? Everything about Rangers' catastrofuck is hilarious and if the LOLs are fewer and less astonishing these days, that doesn't stop them being funny.

*Craigy Whyte? Pardon me, I mean Charlie Green. These club tie-wearing shysters are all starting to blend together.

Edited by flyingrodent

You know nothing about him, well let's just say its a bit like Gerry Adams putting forward a pro Celtic fans motion,,,,only not as bigoted.

And Adams was loved by the Celtic support ?

By far from "truth".

Btw, his predecessor died yesterday, Ruairi O'Bradigh. A far far better human being than Adams could aspire to.

The RTC blogger is a Celtic hero, even when all his predictions were found to be a crock of shite and tucked tale and ran away, of course Rangers fans would celebrate if he was exposed and made to pay for breaking the law, of course Celtic fans will continue to brush it under the carpet and hope he is never caught.

What, this again? Okay, I'll repeat myself -

I couldn't give a fvck whether the RTC blogger is named or not. Almost nobody does - he's plainly nobody, and a nobody with a very high opinion of himself at that.

He put a lot of information into the public sphere that turned out to be correct, which is about ten times more than most of the major papers did. He made many predictions that turned out to be right, and many that turned out to be wrong. In that, he's in the same boat as 100% of us who made predictions about Rangers' death and zombification, including you, me and every other joker who posted on this thread.

Beyond that, who cares? Near the entire country has forgotten about some guy with a blog, except for a bunch of hilarious mentalists determined to make him "pay for breaking the law".

Ironically, these zoomers are the same ones who keep getting their frilly knickers in a twist and yelping about "obsessives" whenever they take offence on websites. Ironic, really.

I looked at the newspaper stand in the shop on the way home. The giant, unmissable front-page headline on the Record says that Craigy Whyte is selling part of his shares to an infamous capital-hungry pirate who loots everything he can grab out of every company he touches. And I know he is one, because I've read about him before, in the broadsheets.

As for why care, why wouldn't I? Everything about Rangers' catastrofuck is hilarious and if the LOLs are fewer and less astonishing these days, that doesn't stop them being funny.

I'm so good that you quoted me twice, eh?

What you said was this:

I looked at the newspaper stand in the shop on the way home. The giant, unmissable front-page headline on the Record says that Craigy Whyte is selling part of his shares to an infamous capital-hungry pirate who loots everything he can grab out of every company he touches

This just is not credible. I'll send £20 to charity if the Record said anything like, "Craigy Whyte is selling part of his shares to an infamous capital-hungry pirate"

Honestly, why do you and your fellow plastics make stuff up?

Apart from being laughably juvenile and revealing about the person that wrote it, is the above actually acceptable?

I dunno. It's certainly done nothing to lower the opinion I already held about the poster.

There's at least one rangers-supporting poster on here I'd have expected to take offence - it's his normal MO, after all. Strangely silent on this, mind....