Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

P&Bers to rally against Thames Water...

Thames Water paid no UK corporation tax for the year

Thames Water, the UK's biggest water firm, paid no corporation tax this financial year despite making £145m in pre-tax profit.

P&B spokesman Hellboy QC said the tax-reducing corporate structures of some water companies were "morally questionable and on a par with Rangers FC. He also added "will naebudy think o the hospitals?"

Rangers manager Ally McCoist who drank a glass of water while in London once, refused to comment.

there's nothing in the world more morally questionable than Rangers FC (RIP) Please keep up.

there's nothing in the world more morally questionable than Rangers FC (RIP) Please keep up.

Aberdeen fan talking about morals?

Maybe you could educate Ian Durrant on the morals Aberdeen FC and their supporters hold dearly?

In other words he was scared of getting caught for breaking the law, I agree.

I also think that the FTT showed him and the vast majority of his work up as a fraud, another reason to delete then.

Regarding your second point, is the judge that agreed with him (notably the only tax expert of the three) also a fraud?

Looks like to me a whole years worth of blogs have been deleted along many more from the previous period.

If the BTC blogger is as many on P & B proclaim, the purveyor of all truths, then why delete all these blogs?

Because Mintys lawyers got involved and they had to be removed because confidentiality nothing to do with being lies or untruths,amazing the amount of sevco fans who are obsessed with the RTC and know everything these bloggers post yet claim not to care?

Because Mintys lawyers got involved and they had to be removed because confidentiality nothing to do with being lies or untruths,amazing the amount of sevco fans who are obsessed with the RTC and know everything these bloggers post yet claim not to care?

Sorry but that seems like nonsense to me. If it were as you say, then the blogs would have been removed far sooner.

RTC lied and made it up as he or she went along ....

Simples

I had no idea that any of the RTC blog was presented to their lordships, nor do I recall anything in the report discussing anything from RTC blog.

Did you mean indirectly?

If so then I would ask you the same question, were the two other judges (the ones who were experts in UK law) frauds?

Now you are being silly. You called RTC a fraud for thinking Rangers should have been done. I pointed out the (tax expert) judge agreed with this. I never said anyone was a fraud. For some reason you seem to equate "different interpretation" with "fraud". This is your failing, not RTC, mine or any of the three judges.

Sorry but that seems like nonsense to me. If it were as you say, then the blogs would have been removed far sooner.

RTC lied and made it up as he or she went along ....

Simples

Lol. Is this supposed to be your idea of a wind up? In fact it would be even funnier if he/she had made it all up and your club had been killed for nothing, but sadly that's not the case.

In other words he was scared of getting caught for breaking the law, I agree.

I also think that the FTT showed him and the vast majority of his work up as a fraud, another reason to delete then.

Why are you making things up, I never mentioned anything about anybody being "done", neither did the tax expert, is this some sort of ned talk?

I called the RTC blogger a fraud, because he posted lots of shite on his blog and deleted said shite on the day of the tribunal, the RTC had everyone convinced (almost) but in the end he was wrong on his biggest subject material, his parting shot was "Hopefully, we will see the result reversed on appeal.", he obviously thinks he knows better than majority verdict delivered by the judges

You claimed the a judge in the BTC agreed with something the RTC blogger had said in his blog, I told you I was not aware of the RTC even being mentioned in the report, willing to be proved wrong on this, I await you showing me where in the report a judge says something like"the RTC wrote this and I agree"

Making things up? Are you serious? You said, "the FTT showed him and the vast majority of his work up as a fraud", then you later say it was never mentioned, from this we can see it's the verdict that you believe shows RTC to be a fraud (as he said clearly guilty and the two (non-tax expert) judges said guilty). Now this is obviously rubbish since the tax expert judge also said guilty. Regardless of whether you agree with the verdict or not the fact a judge who is also an expert in tax law agrees with him that Rangers are guilty shows quite clearly that he's not a fraud, at worst he is wrong.

However as the taxman (and the judge who is an expert in tax law) obviously think they know better than majority verdict delivered by the judges you should probably keep your powder dry for the moment and wait until all appeals are heard.

Pure whataboutery n aw rat from Dolly.

Bennett, he was responding to bad days whataboutery ya fudge.

Topic at time.....rtc.

Bad day ......whatabout durrant.....

Now you are being silly. You called RTC a fraud for thinking Rangers should have been done. I pointed out the (tax expert) judge agreed with this. I never said anyone was a fraud. For some reason you seem to equate "different interpretation" with "fraud". This is your failing, not RTC, mine or any of the three judges.

RTC was/is a fraud.

Pretty simple really Wull.

and maybe you could educate John McMaster on the selective memory of RFC (RIP) supporters

your move

I'm not the one preaching morals here.

Typical aberdeen fan trying to do tit for tat with a Rangers fan like you're relevant. You're not celtc and you never will be.

Bennett, he was responding to bad days whataboutery ya fudge.

Topic at time.....rtc.

Bad day ......whatabout durrant.....

I was trying to get him to not be a hypocrite. Preaching about morals and football clubs, rather boring.

Typical aberdeen fan trying to do tit for tat with a Rangers fan like you're relevant. You're not celtc and you never will be.

Morally it would have been better to target his wrists, not knee that day.

He wouldn't be able to shovel as much booze doon his craw these days.

So that, would've been morally better.

That's a relief! :)