Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The contratcs won't come into effect until the 1st of september, so yes they can play...

Nah Benny you got that all wrong because they can't be registered until September but they can certainly sign a contract to the club before then so no other club can pinch them.

I only asked about fielding those players who will have signed contracts to the club before September because that would have meant they are not trialists are they because they are contracted to the club and being a trialist means you do not have a contract at the club but the club is giving you a chance to impress hence a trial at the club at a competitive level.

Or maybe the usual has happened and the associations rules have been rewritten again only to accommodate your club in reality <_< .

Nah Benny you got that all wrong because they can't be registered until September but they can certainly sign a contract to the club before then so no other club can pinch them.

I only asked about fielding those players who will have signed contracts to the club before September because that would have meant they are not trialists are they because they are contracted to the club and being a trialist means you do not have a contract at the club but the club is giving you a chance to impress hence a trial at the club at a competitive level.

Or maybe the usual has happened and the associations rules have been rewritten again only to accommodate your club in reality <_< .

Law and Dundee United striker Jon Daly both signed deals which will take effect from 1 September when Rangers’ transfer embargo is lifted.

http://www.scotsman.com/scotland-on-sunday/sport/football/nicky-law-in-for-the-long-haul-with-rangers-deal-1-2944922

I honestly don't know who you're referring to. Is it Lennon?

Nope. It was St Martin the Blessed O'Neill who said it after, IIRC, an OF game where his team were beaten by the Old Rangers. Despite his team leaving the field with a collective sore arse, he claimed that the performance was astonishingly brilliant.

I had to laugh when I later saw a Rangers fan at work with a T shirt showing 3 trophies on it and the caption was "now THAT'S astonishingly brilliant".

Can't even be bothered to put any thought into today's lie, Bennett?

He's gone so far off the rails, even I don't have a problem hurling abuse at the Wullie lover ( see how many people the wee runt calls Wullie).

The last reasonable debate I had with him/it was Christmas time. He's a spent force nowadays.

Oh dear Norman those salutes look quite iffy....

JS18166087-1947216.jpg

WRK will be wondering what team's supporters this is. He'll have clocked the bloke in the middle (wearing something that says QTS) and reckons his shirt looks a bit shashy. He'll then look at the initials on the banner and thus conclude it's an old pic of Rangers fans seeking the demise of MoJo/

Oh dear Norman those salutes look quite iffy....

JS18166087-1947216.jpg

Yes, pasty wee A*rshiremen giving the Black Power salute is a wee bit off. That is what you meant, I assume? Just that they don't resemble much else, unlike some teams' fans when they're on tour in, oh, I dunno, Israel, mibbes?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

WRK will be wondering what team's supporters this is. He'll have clocked the bloke in the middle (wearing something that says QTS) and reckons his shirt looks a bit shashy. He'll then look at the initials on the banner and thus conclude it's an old pic of Rangers fans seeking the demise of MoJo/

More impressed with the camerawork, tbh. It manages to crop the missing letter from the sign over the stand - we'd probably have been able to afford to get that replaced if we'd let ICBINR into the SPL...

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Yer wasting yer time, HB will not admit he got it wrong....again.

He'll go on a 6 or 7 paragraph rant now, none of which will have anything to do with the post in question.

Law and Dundee United striker Jon Daly both signed deals which will take effect from 1 September when Rangers’ transfer embargo is lifted.

http://www.scotsman.com/scotland-on-sunday/sport/football/nicky-law-in-for-the-long-haul-with-rangers-deal-1-2944922

I'm kind of gutted we aren't having rules re-written solely for our benefit tbh.

Ya fucked that up again Benny :lol: I obviously said they had signed contracts which your link obviously shows that they did indeed sign a contract with the club and the link even says he signed a 3 year deal BUT ! apparently the contract is only obligated after they are registered with the SFA but they have actually in fact signed a contract to which the players will be most likely picking up a wage until their SFA registrations come through.

But I still beg the point that they are not actually trialists if they have in fact have already penned a deal with the club to become a player at the club,but I'm sure the SFA have made provisions in their new rules & regulations along with Rangers to make sure them fans see them players making a cnut of themselves on the park come July in the Ramsdens cup :) .

Yes, pasty wee A*rshiremen giving the Black Power salute is a wee bit off. That is what you meant, I assume? Just that they don't resemble much else, unlike some teams' fans when they're on tour in, oh, I dunno, Israel, mibbes?

Aye well we don't get much sunshine in Killie you know, not like sunny Yorkshire.

Ya fucked that up again Benny :lol: I obviously said they had signed contracts which your link obviously shows that they did indeed sign a contract with the club and the link even says he signed a 3 year deal BUT ! apparently the contract is only obligated after they are registered with the SFA but they have actually in fact signed a contract to which the players will be most likely picking up a wage until their SFA registrations come through.

But I still beg the point that they are not actually trialists if they have in fact have already penned a deal with the club to become a player at the club,but I'm sure the SFA have made provisions in their new rules & regulations along with Rangers to make sure them fans see them players making a cnut of themselves on the park come July in the Ramsdens cup :) .

Which will take effect from the 1st of september............................................. moron

Ya fucked that up again Benny :lol: I obviously said they had signed contracts which your link obviously shows that they did indeed sign a contract with the club and the link even says he signed a 3 year deal BUT ! apparently the contract is only obligated after they are registered with the SFA

Hmmmmmmm I'd wager, ohh, about ten bob and half a gallon of petrol that both Law and Daly ARE registered with The SFA. Are you trying to suggest otherwise?

Aye well we don't get much sunshine in Killie you know, not like sunny Yorkshire.

Which will take effect from the 1st of september............................................. moron

You are still missing the point that they have agreed and signed a contract didn't they ? which means they are contracted to the club and are not actually in fact being given a trial at the club to be given a trialist status ffs.

I was in Killie last week. Nice enough people. I bought the new Stephen King book in Tesco. Half price. Result! Went for a lovely walk round The Dean too. Saw a few gumsy, obese Rangers fans but didn't let that spoil a pleasant day out. :)