Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Then give me a link from the SFL the official body who were in charge of the Brechin vs Rangers game that confirms what you say.

if what you say is true then it should not be hard to find.

You're the one for supplying useless outdated links so it should be easier for you Tedi :) .

I've seen Killie fans, Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, St Mirren, Greenock, Dunfermline, Man U, West Ham, Liverpool and many others beating the shite out of other fans.

The original point was a nonsense. A lie, inaccurate, bullshit, mince, pish - call it what you will. But 'rivals' wont cover this element of football reality that's alive and, well, kicking to this day.

And which of these fans' CLUBS have ever alluded to their "enemies"?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

so no link then, thought so.

here is what I was looking for, it was easy to find

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/football/challenge-cup/results/3539185/

:1eye I had this waiting till you posted pish :) .

Malcolm Murray, the chairman of Sevco Scotland Ltd, has dismissed claims by the Scottish Football Association on Friday evening that a settlement had been reached.

Sauce

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9418724/Rangers-in-crisis-Sevco-have-until-Friday-to-gain-SFA-membership-and-play-football-next-season.html

Notice the date Tedi 22nd July :lol: .

Also on the same article Fat Sally telling porkies and I'm beginning to think you are Fat Sally :lol: .

“It is important to remember we have already had a 10-point deduction from the SPL, lost our Champions League place for finishing second last season, had a £160,000 fine, been refused entry to the SPL, been relegated to Division 3 and lost the majority of our first team squad. Yet still the governing body has chosen to impose further sanctions.”

RELEGATED ! FFS :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So no link then, just a pile of deflective nonsense, typical HB.

Do you have a link from the official body that organise the tie or not?

Naw you're the one who is deflecting here Tedi,you're club did not change it's name to "Rangers Football Club Ltd" until the PLC changed to RFC2012 and I posted the fucking companies house registration website page when this happened 31st July 2012 :1eye .

How much more prove do you need officially than the governments official fucking website to when the PLC changed it's name ? :lol:

Troll away though Tedi till you start to have a meltdown :)

off topic, but why do rangers fans feel the need to say we are the people all the time? i was just on facebook and anyone i know who is a ger seems to finish most posts with WATP most of these guys have been to ibrox 0/1/2 times in their lives aswell.

off topic, but why do rangers fans feel the need to say we are the people all the time? i was just on facebook and anyone i know who is a ger seems to finish most posts with WATP most of these guys have been to ibrox 0/1/2 times in their lives aswell.

Those that matter need no explanation.

Those that need an explanation don't matter.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

Aye I do sympathise and, honestly, saying WATP all the time is just too much. It is pathetically repetitious. We just shouldn't rub your noses in it.

As a one-off, "We are the people" and you're not.

OK?

You are the one that is stating that Rangers played their 1st game as sevco, I asked you to prove this.

It was a simple request and can be achieved by simply going to the official body that organised the competition and getting a link to the match, you were unable to do this so I provided it for you twice, it Cleary shows you up to be a liar.

Are you fucking stupid ? your club could not OFFICIALLY be called Rangers Football Club Ltd until the PLC changed it's name to RFC2012PLC,and that happened on 31st July 2012.

The SFL could put Rangers FC as they had after it was initially called Sevco Scotland when the fixtures were made and your mob threatened to install new windaes for the SFL and then eventually to just Rangers.

Funny thing that - I get to Ibrox and meet the brothers and share the a hand-shake and always part with WATP then into the stadium and chant WATP.

I meet other fitba fans and they don't say it. Fucking weirdos.

WATP.

Aye I do sympathise and, honestly, saying WATP all the time is just too much. It is pathetically repetitious. We just shouldn't rub your noses in it.

As a one-off, "We are the people" and you're not.

OK?

I can't help myself to be honest - I was raised to say WATP as a greeting instead of good morning.

The SFL could put Rangers FC as they had after it was initially called Sevco Scotland when the fixtures were made and your mob threatened to install new windaes for the SFL and then eventually to just Rangers.

Read through that paragraph again HB, This isn't something a sane man would pen. I fear there is only wan big hoose beckoning for you and it isn't in Govan.

Read through that paragraph again HB, This isn't something a sane man would pen. I fear there is only wan big hoose beckoning for you and it isn't in Govan.

The 'funniest' part of it all is he is only 2 or 3 posts away from screaming 'MELTDOWN' at Tedi

OK SEVCO SCOTLAND TO RANGERS FC only after the bears threatened the SFL to change their website or else TO RANGERS.

IRONY.jpg

It seems you're trying your damnedest to take over Benny's role as most the most senseless Bear on P&B.

Tedi has been struggling since Benny departed. Tedi needs a strong Vicky Benett to back him up narguile-2.gif

Edited by Fotbawmad