Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

While Tedi is right in that neither side of the debate/divide/equation seems willing to budge...

In a case of spousal abuse, would it not be down to the perpetrator to demonstrate that he/she had changed their ways and was willing to show some contrition before they could expect any kind of rapprochement? I use this analogy because we have all seen acquaintances ignore the darker sides of their partners, willing to explain away any number of incidences of infidelity or violence "because I love him/her". Are we expected to play the part of the victim, putting up with dishonesty, bias and bullying because we get the spare change from their income?

Unfortunately, the attitude of rangers and a majority of those of their fans I've heard from is that they just want to get back into the conjugal home and resume their "rightful" place. All the unfortunate events of the last few years were, apparently, "administration errors" or the actions of one or two shysters. I would suggest that the rest of Scottish Football remains to be convinced.

Maybe if they were to hold some kind of Charity Match, or something, with all the money going to... oh, hang on a minute... :lol:

Have you missed me Norman? P.S Hows the cartoon drawing business these days?

Nah, not just your crowd.

Your sister club's followers are also responsible for the documented spikes in domestic abuse figures which occur around OF fixtures.

I'm not picking on MT but I remembered the discussion we had last week over, "the documented spikes in domestic abuse figures which occur around OF fixtures".

STV had an article earlier in the week entitled: "Domestic violence incidents reach highest level for five years"

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/231138-domestic-violence-at-highest-level-for-five-years-despite-old-firm-absence/

A paragraph of note said: "In the former Strathclyde police region, domestic violence incidents increased by 11.4% in the last year, despite the absence of any matches between Celtic and Rangers last season following the Ibrox side's demotion to Division Three."

Of course I'm not so crass as to suggest we Rangers' fans are now vindicated because of STV's FOI Request but it should certainly give some of the cheap soundbite merchants a bit of food for thought.