Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You'd be better off trying to shift Elbows - now that high wage dinosaur would be a genuine saving you could blow aboots Tedster.

As previously suggested, maybe you could flog him to someone in the NFL given his running back type skills and your close affiliations with the Dallas Cowboys.

Debbie Does Dallas and Craigy Did Rangers.

Rangers were liquidated. The SPL clubs were asked/threatened to admit a new club straight into the league, bypassing the other 30 senior clubs in the country without them having kicked a ball.

Hearts are in administration. They have not been liquidated and so the question over whether a new Hearts should be admitted straight into the Premier League has not been raised.

Do you seriously not understand the difference?

I'm going to assume you are ignoring the differences in treatment whilst Rangers were, initially, in administration. We'll see soon enough if Herz are treated in a similar fashion.

Their own administrator has already blown the whistle on that clubs cynical manipulation of circumstances to f**k over Dundee.

And the resulting outcry from the integrity warriors - where is it exactly? Like the diddy club fans on the 'sell-out-saturday' farce - nowhere to be seen.

:lol:

I'm going to assume you are ignoring the differences in treatment whilst Rangers were, initially, in administration. We'll see soon enough if Herz are treated in a similar fashion.

Their own administrator has already blown the whistle on that clubs cynical manipulation of circumstances to f**k over Dundee.

And the resulting outcry from the integrity warriors - where is it exactly? Like the diddy club fans on the 'sell-out-saturday' farce - nowhere to be seen.

So, remind us, what exactly happened to rangers in administration? Docked points and..............??

You couldn't get a clearer example of how Sevco fans just don't get it!

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Wibble all you want - because we 100% get that diddy club fans do not want the Rangers supporters to react in kind to the treatment and responses we received.

I'm all about returning the love as shown to us.

So, here's hoping the fife diddies and herz are the first of many to fall from grace in Doncaster's land of milk and honey. I'm sure it's what they would have wanted.

:)

Wibble all you want - because we 100% get that diddy club fans do not want the Rangers supporters to react in kind to the treatment and responses we received.

So, here's hoping the fife diddies and herz are the first of many to fall from grace in Doncaster's land of milk and honey. I'm sure it's what they would have wanted.

And they can't understand why nobody likes them. :1eye

Would you class non payment of PAYE and NI for 6 months as a cynical manipulation of circumstances? :1eye

Imagine if The Hero had put Oldco into admin after Sally's 2nd Euro exit?

:lol::lol::lol:

tumblr_mkox5dfrh31rcsm4to1_500.gif

I asked the question as to why the integrity warriors were not behaving as they did last summer - threatening to boycott their own clubs, giving football up forever and all the rest of the absolutely fake pish you all spouted. I already know why - I've said it often enough - double standards.

Nae bother - I couldn't care if it's fair. But, don't be expecting anything different back.

I just hope we are lucky enough to witness many more days where clubs like Herz and the diddies from fife are fucked over as a result of disinterest from their own support and a continued fail from the integrity warriors to even pretend to give a f**k about, well, integrity.

Killie next I hope!

A wholesale departure from reality whose only redeeming feature is that is in the public domain and subject to the ridicule and condemnation it richly deserves.

I'm going to assume that you are ignoring the differences in what happened and are just asserting that it's the same. It's not by the way.

Their own administrator has already blown the credibility of how the Rangers(deceased) euthanasia was conducted, out of the water. D&P are obvious crooks and they fitted right in with your greasy mob. If HMRC had put the admins they wanted in would you have finished the season? Should you have been allowed to start at all?

And the resulting outcry has been proportionate. Like the endless god-awful bore-athon that is the "we are the same club" campaign, this thought-vomit of yours tonight is a re-writing of history. A shame-faced brass-necked lie. I don't blame you for believing it, if I was in your shoes I would want it to be true too.

:bairn

I think your choice to hide the content of your reply from the standard quoting option speaks volumes for the nonsense you offered up.

And even as Romanov hides from the authorities who need to question him regarding allegations of the embezzlement of millions - still the integrity warriors sing the new herz song: "It's pyoor deffo different how they fucked Dundee over byraway."

Because, unlike Rangers with Whyte of course, herz are obviously innocent victims of the actions of a rogue owner. Aren't they?

Nae luck, herz - Killie next please - but I'll happily settle for any of the clubs of the (cough) integrity warriors. Abhergreen would do nicely.

Saw this on interweb.

Business summary

Rangers International Football Club plc (Rangers), formerly The Rangers Football Club Limited, is a holding company for the Scottish football club Rangers Football Club (the Club). The nature of the Company’s operations is that of a football club. The Company’s businesses include football activities, stadium, facilities and hospitality, and retail and merchandising. The Club’s primary asset is Ibrox Stadium, situated 2.5 miles south-west of Glasgow city centre and has been home to the Club. The all-seated 50,987 capacity stadium is owned by the Company and houses a retail outlet, restaurants, function rooms and executive suites. In August 2012, Rangers Retail Limited (Rangers Retail) was formed as a joint venture with sports retailer SportsDirect.com. As of December 19, 2012, the Company had won 54 League titles, 33 Scottish Cups and 27 League Cups. On June 14, 2012, the Company acquired the assets and business of the Club from RFC 2012 plc."

Club, company, clumpany. Which company do you support? What are your company's colours?

Rangers were liquidated. The SPL clubs were asked/threatened to admit a new club straight into the league, bypassing the other 30 senior clubs in the country without them having kicked a ball.

Hearts are in administration. They have not been liquidated and so the question over whether a new Hearts should be admitted straight into the Premier League has not been raised.

Do you seriously not understand the difference?

Bendarroch clearly does understand the difference and is 'at it' here, because it suits him to pretend other clubs have faced similar circumstances to Rangers.

You'd be amazed how many Rangers fans do however labour under the belief that all the other sides who entered administration were in the same place as Rangers,yet received more favourable treatment. My brother in law is a good football guy, but he supports Rangers and genuinely tries to argue that sides like Motherwell weren't 'relegated' so why should Rangers be. Even my fater-in-law, a notional Queens fan has come out with pish about seeing if Hearts get the same treatment.

It's laughable, but ignorance is comfortable for lots of people, especially if knowledge of the truth would be unsettling.

Hertz have been docked 15 points, more than Old Rangers got docked. :1eye

Aberdeenbud has highlighted the only difference in treatment between the 2 Administrations.

Of course Hearts did what they could to stave off Administration until the completion of the season, though

this may only delay their fate by 12 months! I'm not sure why you are getting so animated about that. Rangers staved it off for a while by deliberately not paying their PAYE and VAT.

Should Hearts be liquidated and the club has to be reformed we shall be able to draw comparisons with how Sevco were treated. I'd fully expect that Division 3 would be the highest they would start and the fines/ punishments etc will probably mirror any outstanding football debts/ punishments/ fines that the current club has outstanding. This would be in line with the Rangers/ Sevco precedent.

So far though, it won't be a surprise to many that Rangers were treated more favourably than Hearts have been. It is also not a surprise that Rangers fans don't believe that.

Nae luck, herz - Killie next please - but I'll happily settle for any of the clubs of the (cough) integrity warriors. Abhergreen would do nicely.

Honestly, mate, you're flogging a dead horse here and for two reasons.

Firstly, I don't want other clubs to go in to admin - we know it's a shitey situation and we shouldn't be making capital out of it. I don't think it's really anything to do with us and we should let the clubs and the SFA/SPFL get on with it.

Secondly, you're discoursing with guys who have lived and breathed OUR admin/liquidation for 18 months and know chapter and verse in a way that we Bears just can't comprehend. Posters on here have discovered their life's raison d'etre through the BRALT so you're never going to win.

If, today, Aquinas was to ask the question of, "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" then the reply he'd get from the Ps&Ds would be, "Well if it's a Rangers pin, then more than the pin can afford"

Edited by The_Kincardine

Honestly, mate, you're flogging a dead horse here and for two reasons.

Firstly, I don't want other clubs to go in to admin - we know it's a shitey situation and we shouldn't be making capital out of it. I don't think it's really anything to do with us and we should let the clubs and the SFA/SPFL get on with it.

Secondly, you're discoursing with guys who have lived and breathed OUR admin/liquidation for 18 months and know chapter and verse in a way that we Bears just can't comprehend. Posters on here have discovered their life's raison d'etre through the BRALT so you're never going to win.

If, today, Aquinas was to ask the question of, "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" then the reply he'd get from the Ps&Ds would be, "Well if it's a Rangers pin, then more than the pin can afford"

Why on earth do you think he's trying to "win"? If he is, is resorting to obvious lies and rewriting of history a good way to go about it? I'm pretty sure he's just trying to look clever while attempting to wind non-rangers fans up. He'll no doubt turn up at some point with some stupid fishing analogy claiming that people pointing out he's talking rubbish is proof that he's succeeded in winding them up. Rather pathetic really but as long as he keeps making me laugh I'll keep reading his posts.

Why on earth do you think he's trying to "win"? If he is, is resorting to obvious lies and rewriting of history a good way to go about it? I'm pretty sure he's just trying to look clever while attempting to wind non-rangers fans up. He'll no doubt turn up at some point with some stupid fishing analogy claiming that people pointing out he's talking rubbish is proof that he's succeeded in winding them up. Rather pathetic really but as long as he keeps making me laugh I'll keep reading his posts.

Oh calm down and learn to use paragraphs.

How come the Thistle fans are the really angry ones on here? You'd have thunk that a diet of mozzarella and rocket sandwiches served on granary bread swilled down by a few dainty china cups of camomile tea would make them happy.

Ach maybe they are too busy squeezing their plooks to get their hole.