Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am guessing now that Sandaza has found a new club Rangers have at the very least paid him for sitting on his erse since he had a wee chat with Tommy. After all he would be entitled to his contracted renumeration until the termination of said contract? The cpntract Rangers claimed to have terminated unilaterally weeks ago.

either way Sandaza will have been paid off and Rangers will have wasted more money. The amount we will never know.

I shook hands with Bernard Manning as well in the Edmiston club.

Just out of interest when did shaking somebody by the hand constitute associating?

You went on a rant and made an arse of it...again

Nice auto-whataboutery.

"Never mind the drug-dealing terrorist - I shook hands with a racist comedian". :lol::lol::lol:

You want to have a word with Bennett - he's a bit better at this deflection lark.

Honestly, WRK you're becoming a worry for me. You and I have always got on well and you know I respect your earlier posts. Your are, though, becoming more angry than one should be on an internet forum.

Don't be worrying about me, Kincardine, I'm fine. Domestic life's more settled, looks like I'll be getting the chance to get to a couple of games in the autumn, and it's only a matter of time before we get rid of MJ.

Angry? Nah, bewildered. All through this thread, a common theme amongst some of your less-bright fellow-fans has been condemning the other cheek as "terrorist-sympathisers": Yet when one of your own blatantly posts that he drank in a terrorist's pub, shook him by the hand, and even had a nickname for the shitbag - nothing. Not a chirp. I'm not going to ask the rhetorical "why is that?", but the way that, far from condemning No. 8, we get the standard "have a go at the non-berr by twisting his posts and putting words in his mouth" doesn't reflect well.

I must admit, though, I got a chuckle with No.8's deflection attempt.

I'll keep on having the banter with yourself and those (of any affiliation) who can string coherent sentences together, but there really are some loonballs attached to your team on here. Don't tell me they don't embarrass you at times.

Dunno? :unsure:

Leaves more questions than answers tbh, I'm sure us P&D's would like to believe sandancer has been given a hefty pay off to drop his legal action, whilst I imagine it would be more comfortable for the sevconians to believe than TRFC have released him for free as he has found a new club.

This.

Why Hellboy and Ted adopt totally entrenched positions on a subject they can't know the details of, I've no idea.

FWIW, I'd imagine that the term "reached agreement" means a compromise of sorts has been achieved, which formally ends his Rangers contract enabling him to sign a new one somewhere else, and sees some money change hands to ease the process.

Remember, It was Green's regime that 'sacked' him, a regime no longer in charge.

I don't think anyone can state with certainty that money hasn't been paid to Sandaza and I don't think anyone can speculate with confidence about it being half his remaining salary.

I think though that the questionable nature of the dismissal in the first place, coupled with this ambiguous statement, suggests that it's been more than simply a release from a contract that we all already thought had been torn up.

This.

Why Hellboy and Ted adopt totally entrenched positions on a subject they can't know the details of, I've no idea.

FWIW, I'd imagine that the term "reached agreement" means a compromise of sorts has been achieved, which formally ends his Rangers contract enabling him to sign a new one somewhere else, and sees some money change hands to ease the process.

Remember, It was Green's regime that 'sacked' him, a regime no longer in charge.

I don't think anyone can state with certainty that money hasn't been paid to Sandaza and I don't think anyone can speculate with confidence about it being half his remaining salary.

I think though that the questionable nature of the dismissal in the first place, coupled with this ambiguous statement, suggests that it's been more than simply a release from a contract that we all already thought had been torn up.

The normal handling of employment disputes would suggest that Sandaza has been compensated. It may not be a significant sum, but I think it is clear that something has been agreed to keep the matter out of Employment Tribunals, which could be embarrassing for one or both parties.

It's no big deal really. Standard. Isn't it.

A couple of announcements this morning:

"Following the appointment of James Andrew Easdale as a Non-executive Director of the Company, the Company confirms that, pursuant to AIM Rule 17, Mr Easdale currently holds 357,143 ordinary shares in the Company, representing approximately 0.55% of the Company's issued share capital".

"On 16 May 2013, the Company announced that it had received a notice requisitioning a General Meeting of shareholders ("Requisition"). Following discussions with the requisitioning shareholder, the Company is pleased to announce that the requisitioning shareholder has now withdrawn the Requisition".

"Following the appointment of James Andrew Easdale as a Non-executive Director of the Company, the Company confirms that, pursuant to AIM Rule 17, Mr Easdale currently holds 357,143 ordinary shares in the Company, representing approximately 0.55% of the Company's issued share capital".

"On 16 May 2013, the Company announced that it had received a notice requisitioning a General Meeting of shareholders ("Requisition"). Following discussions with the requisitioning shareholder, the Company is pleased to announce that the requisitioning shareholder has now withdrawn the Requisition".

Requisition! Nobody was expecting that.

I have to say he was going on stage and i feared the worst but i got of lightly

I shook hands with him as I came off the stage at the Embassy club, he then went on the stage and ripped me apart.

Sorry, I've distanced myself from all things Scottish football over the summer. Have Sevco paid all their creditors yet? You know, the debt they took over with all their honours?

The new company hasn't paid all the debts of the old company. And it's worth remembering that companies which go into administration and come out of it via CVAs also shed debts.

:lol: :lol:

WALTER SMITH last night admitted he doesn’t have the business brain to take Rangers to the next level.

Smith, who made history by becoming the first person for 140 years to manage the club and then be appointed chairman, insists he doesn’t want the job long-term.

He insists he doesn’t have the financial nous to do the job properly and is only there to sort out the infighting that has blighted the board.

Smith said: “There’s a level of finance we need to find to progress and I’m not suited to that kind of work.

“I’m not conversant with business or legal matters and that’s why I can’t be a long-term appointment as chairman.

“My focus of attention is getting this club back to the days when the talk was about the team on the park and not who does what in the boardroom. That’s my goal.

“We’ve made huge strides as a club and now we have to find a level of finance to go even further.

“And I’m under no illusions about the kind of contribution I have to make at this time.”

Meanwhile, the Ibrox club last night confirmed they have reached a mutual agreement with Fran Sandaza to terminate his contract.

The Spanaird was dismissed by Rangers after he discussed his contract terms in a hoax call with the caller posing as an agent.

Sir Watty the dignified "Walking Away" McWalter of the EBT Cardiganshire with the brown brogues:

“There’s a level of finance we need to find to progress and I’m not suited to that kind of work."

“We’ve made huge strides as a club and now we have to find a level of finance to go even further."

Translation: "We're skint and I want oot before ra peepul realise whats going on "

Oh and 140 years :1eye:lol:

I forgot all the baddies thought they were financial experts. Even the pretend ones can't even read a simple article that says Smith isn't a business man.

Hmm...

You sure do post a lot of shoite on this thread Tedi. Sandanza will have justice one way or another if he hasn't already been settled out of court in a secret deal behind closed doors. Ibrox never ever escapes from from karmic justice. You should know that by now unless you really are a zombie.

:lol: :lol:

WALTER SMITH last night admitted he doesn’t have the business brain to take Rangers to the next level.

Smith, who made history by becoming the first person for 140 years to manage the club and then be appointed chairman, insists he doesn’t want the job long-term.

He insists he doesn’t have the financial nous to do the job properly and is only there to sort out the infighting that has blighted the board.

Smith said: “There’s a level of finance we need to find to progress and I’m not suited to that kind of work.

“I’m not conversant with business or legal matters and that’s why I can’t be a long-term appointment as chairman.

“My focus of attention is getting this club back to the days when the talk was about the team on the park and not who does what in the boardroom. That’s my goal.

“We’ve made huge strides as a club and now we have to find a level of finance to go even further.

“And I’m under no illusions about the kind of contribution I have to make at this time.”

Meanwhile, the Ibrox club last night confirmed they have reached a mutual agreement with Fran Sandaza to terminate his contract.

These bigoted Tedi's and Benny's sure do cry very often at the truth being posted about their old and new clubs. Very easily upset sensitive bigots they are. Whatever happened to the old "No one likes us, we don't care" bigot chant? :pepsi

Edited by Saor Alba

Shocker eh? Not really. No.

Easdale on the board owning only '0.55%' of the new club, after the media had said he owned 6.00%. It now looks like some of the fake journalists of the mainstream media's daily rags just take the emails sent to them by Sevco and print the bullshit contained within without asking any serious questions. Walter Smith taken on board the new club to sell shares and season tickets to gullible and naive bigots. Other than that, what has he done behind the scenes? It's all out of his hands now. Nice.

:pepsi

I forgot all the baddies thought they were financial experts. Even the pretend ones can't even read a simple article that says Smith isn't a business man.

Baddies? Who are the baddies? Did they steal your Ice cream and Jelly?

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/summary/company-summary.html?fourWayKey=GB00B90T9Z75GBGBXASQ1

Over 1.5m more Sevco shares sold today !

Looks like the corporate investors are cutting their losses and running before it all goes tits up again

:lol:

What if they're Timmy investors who want splash the money they've made from short selling on a new yacht in Monaco?

Any idea how long the UTTT is going to take? Surely can't drag out as long as the first one - after all nearly half the cases aren't under appeal, what with the evidence not having been shredded in time being freely available or rangers admitting liability.