Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Us normal folk knew the difference when we we're about five years of age.

Yet again, I find myself wondering if you're deliberately sending yourself up.

Then I realise that of course, you're not.

ETA: I see you've since edited it, yet still failed to make sense. :1eye

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Yet again, I find myself wondering if you're deliberately sending yourself up.

Then I realise that of course, you're not.

ETA: I see you've since edited it, yet still failed to make sense. :1eye

:lol:

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

That is not what happened at all.

I pulled someone up for passing speculation off as fact, you had a go at me for it, to me that stinks of double standards.

What a cock socket you are ffs Tedi :lol: you were doing the exact same thing passing off your speculation as fact you nugget because you had no definitive proof of your claim.

Enlighten you? :lol: I dont know him personally but I am just guessing he is a horrible c**t like his son. ;) How are you're big teams chelsea/linfield/hamburg getting on in pre season?

Footballer John Terry's father Ted has been charged with racially aggravated assault in London.

By Melanie Hall

9:42PM BST 09 Jul 2013

Ted Terry, 59, was charged was racially aggravated assault on Tuesday afternoon after he was arrested earlier this year following the incident on Fenchurch Street in London’s Square Mile.

Mr Terry was also charged with racially aggravated fear of violence when he answered bail at Bishopsgate Police Station.

Two other men, Tudor Musteata, 47, of London, and Stephen Niland, 36, of Romford, were also charged following the scuffle at 8pm on March 22.

Both men face one allegation that they caused a ‘fear of violence’ that was racially aggravated.

City of London Police, which is investigating the alleged offences, refused to give more details about what is claimed to have taken place, the Daily Mail reported.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10170336/Footballer-John-Terrys-father-charged-with-racist-attack.html

Please tell me you meant to spell 'your' as 'you're' again.

Please tell me you meant to spell 'your' as 'you're' again.

Never make a grammatical/punctuation/spelling error again. If you do, then you will be notified.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Someone with stronger arithmetic or more time on their hands than me(i'm looking at you here HB ;) ), can work out how many ST's were sold just to pay Mather's salary.

Off to play Tennis, expect to return to the usual serving of denial and deflection.

Erm ! what are we talking of here ! full adult prices or concessions or kiddies or other types ??? :)

At a guess I'd say he took all the kiddies money for the ST's easily :lol:

Eh yes I did, the post was clearly celebratory, you over egged it in your rush to prove a point.

If true, excessive, I would say.

I was responding to another posters idiotic reference to Peter Lawell's salary as a defence of Craig Mather's. Apple's and orange's and all that. If I was celebrating anything it was AWRA's idiocy.

Excessive? Chuckie's salary was excessive, this is, for want of a better phrase, off the radar.

How want ST's?

I was responding to another posters idiotic reference to Peter Lawell's salary as a defence of Craig Mather's. Apple's and orange's and all that. If I was celebrating anything it was AWRA's idiocy.

Excessive? Chuckie's salary was excessive, this is, for want of a better phrase, off the radar.

How want ST's?

How was mine in defence of Craig's? I already told you, I will be reserving my judgement until either Rangers come out and rubbish the claims or if there's a respectable source to believe.

Never make a grammatical/punctuation/spelling error again. If you do, then you will be notified.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Aye this is what we're doing on The BRALT.

Seeing that there's no football at he moment and we cricket fans have been described as poofs (You know who you are; Shame on you. You had a chance to send a wee bon mot but you refused) then we've turned this in to a spelling bee.

Hopefully the Big Rangers Grammar Thread won't be swamped by homophobes..

How was mine in defence of Craig's? I already told you, I will be reserving my judgement until either Rangers come out and rubbish the claims or if there's a respectable source to believe.

Again, how'd the ostrich approach work out last time for you and the old club?

Just for a laugh, tell us what sources you find more respectable than the BBC.

Ps. Leggo doesn't count.

So you condemn everything from CF as shit without knowing if it is true or not?

:D

??? did you actually understand the post of mine you have in your signature ffs ??? where in that post does it say or claim I am condemning it ??? I did in fact say I have never posted anything from CF.

Until it is either true or false it will sit in my it's shit department.

Aye this is what we're doing on The BRALT.

Seeing that there's no football at he moment and we cricket fans have been described as poofs (You know who you are; Shame on you. You had a chance to send a wee bon mot but you refused) then we've turned this in to a spelling bee.

Hopefully the Big Rangers Grammar Thread won't be swamped by homophobes..

Or homonyms, or homographs or homophones - some of the posters on here couldn't cope.

Oh, and btw, T_K - don't think I'm falling for your "at he moment" fox's paw above.... ;)

Tedi I am 44 ! what age are you ? 13 ?.

And it is not bollocks as you didn't have the facts or verifiable truth in your fabricated post

I will leave the fabricated posts to you, you are the one constantly passing speculation off as fact.

Will you two for f**k's sake get a room...