Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Could someone please explain to me: if its the same company/ Club etc. and its then now forever, and No8. is using his same smartcard etc. why have the Bond holders been told that they had Bonds for the 'oldco' but since this is 'newco' their Bonds are null and void?

Just a question, nothing to see here.

Do you know what a bondholder is?

Whats mental about it? I know for a fact an official cheated in an old firm game...i was told a day before celtic would get nothing...to quote him directly.. 'those b*****ds will get nothing tomorrow'...what happened? Game ended in a draw and celtic had a goal disallowed but TV pictures showed it was well onside. To suggest every official is 100% honest is beyond ridiculous.

Of course there is human error and people can see the same incident completely differently as certain incidents are grey areas.

So because you 'know for a fact' that an official favoured Rangers in an OF game, you're suggesting that officials deliberately cheated Rangers of their rightful Ramsden's glory last season? You then wish to take issue with my suggestion that such a theory sounds a bit mental?

Okaaaay. :1eye

So because you 'know for a fact' that an official favoured Rangers in an OF game, you're suggesting that officials deliberately cheated Rangers of their rightful Ramsden's glory last season? You then wish to take issue with my suggestion that such a theory sounds a bit mental?

If a top official can deliberately cheat in one game i don't think it is mental at all to suggest there might be others who are less than honest.

There was a 'goal' Motherwell scored against Rangers recently. It was such an easy decision to make i refuse to believe the linesman made an honest mistake. IMO it wasn't a foul in the lead up to that goal...IMO a Rangers defender was fouled as the ball came into the box but these are grey areas. What was absolutely blatant was the player who scored for Motherwell was never off side.

I could not have been sitting in a worse decision at the QoS game to call that off side goal ... i sit in the back row of the opposite stand and i could clearly see your player was well off side. I refuse to believe that was an honest mistake.

Before you get on about being as paranoid as celtic supporters and all the usual diddy guff we get. It is a commonly held believe that the 'Big 2' Glasgow clubs get the majority of decisions by biased officials...Christ some even believe the authorities were biased towards Rangers last summer. Are we all mental?

If a top official can deliberately cheat in one game i don't think it is mental at all to suggest there might be others who are less than honest.

There was a 'goal' Motherwell scored against Rangers recently. It was such an easy decision to make i refuse to believe the linesman made an honest mistake. IMO it wasn't a foul in the lead up to that goal...IMO a Rangers defender was fouled as the ball came into the box but these are grey areas. What was absolutely blatant was the player who scored for Motherwell was never off side.

I could not have been sitting in a worse decision at the QoS game to call that off side goal ... i sit in the back row of the opposite stand and i could clearly see your player was well off side. I refuse to believe that was an honest mistake.

Before you get on about being as paranoid as celtic supporters and all the usual diddy guff we get. It is a commonly held believe that the 'Big 2' Glasgow clubs get the majority of decisions by biased officials...Christ some even believe the authorities were biased towards Rangers last summer. Are we all mental?

I think there's a difference between suggesting that officials get swayed by big noisy crowds into decisions which favour the favourites; and suggesting that in the instance referred to, the officials colluded to ensure Rangers were damaged by a wee team.

As you know I've said myself, it was a bad decision. I don't for a minute think it was anything other than an honest (if bad) mistake though. I do seriously find the suggestion otherwise somewhat bizarre in this instance.

Absolutely.

Whatever is even more absolute than absolutely.

I think there's a difference between suggesting that officials get swayed by big noisy crowds into decisions which favour the favourites; and suggesting that in the instance referred to, the officials colluded to ensure Rangers were damaged by a wee team.

As you know I've said myself, it was a bad decision. I don't for a minute think it was anything other than an honest (if bad) mistake though. I do seriously find the suggestion otherwise somewhat bizarre in this instance.

I cant name the official i know who disallowed the celtic goal...I should say i wont name him but it was not the first time and he openly brags about it.

I find it difficult to believe that officials are not swayed by their club loyalty. Of course it can go the other way...Referees who wish to be seen as fair and above reproach could go the other way and be harder on the teams they support. Unfortunately Craig Thompson doesn't buy into this theory.

I reckon you want to give up on this insistence that there are a group of fine fellows amongst the 'old rangers'' support on here. Look at the response you get from them, they certainly don't seem to appreciate the regard you hold for them and I haven't noticed any more respect accorded to you than the rest of us. Sure on their day, a few of them can put up a decent and well delivered argument but when hit with the stark reality of the main issues, they just resort to type and show themselves to be cut from the same cloth, as the worst examples of the gang. If it were to be revealed by Div, that the whole gang are in fact Bennett, I for one wouldn't be falling off my chair.

Ach, I'll continue to believe they're generally alright.

It takes a certain nerve to come on here as Rangers fans and if they sometimes get a bit belligerent, Hell it's just a measure of their suffering. They're not the only ones to sometimes throw insults around.

FWIW, I find Bennett increasingly difficult to communicate with properly these days and Ted can get dragged down a bit to his level, but that's maybe a result of his nightly spats with Hellbhoy. The rest are fine though. Bendarroch was always this way. It's kind of his thing, and it's to be welcomed hopefully as evidence of a return to rude - often extremely rude - health.

Do you know what a bondholder is?

Cowanthebluenose,

this is what I am referring to:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=253263

It seems that the fans who paid for a seat for life have been told to beat it, as they bought it from the 'oldco' and not the 'newco'. A little bit distasteful to treat your fans in this way. it seems when it suits you are the 'newco' but still want all your history etc intact.

Your (former) debenture holders deserve better.

Bennett`s level? quite happy to be at Bennett`s level whatever that means, just Rangers fans defending their team against a never ending stream of bile.

Gladly I am no where near being dragged down to your level.

Why the not very niceness these days Tedi?

Why?

I cant name the official i know who disallowed the celtic goal...I should say i wont name him but it was not the first time and he openly brags about it. 

I find it difficult to believe that officials are not swayed by their club loyalty. Of course it can go the other way...Referees who wish to be seen as fair and above reproach could go the other way and be harder on the teams they support. Unfortunately Craig Thompson doesn't buy into this theory.

Craig Thompson is the best ref in Scotland by a country mile. Imo.

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Perfectly capable of being nice, has to be a two way thing.

Anyway gotta go, another fitbaw match to go to, will be sure to take some photos for HB`s benefit.

Use your phone to post from the game, the QC will be even more demented :)

If you're struggling with what 'back' means then you're probably right in that I could have done better than mhanky - I should have used thick.

But that is the whole point. It's you who is failing to grasp the meaning of 'back'.

I also wonder if you would have the cojones to call me a mhanky b*****d tu my face. Tough guy!

But that is the whole point. It's you who is failing to grasp the meaning of 'back'.

I also wonder if you would have the cojones to call me a mhanky b*****d tu my face. Tough guy!

Don't cry for me Johncolegrady......................

Why the not very niceness these days Tedi?

Why?

I'm telling you man, forget it. At very best, they probably think you're being patronising. There are only 2x groups, The less Bright and The Brighter, there has been talk of a fabled third group 'The Bright'. This does not exist. The later group - the ones you think you can be pals with - definitely feel the hurt more, as their intellect level prevents them from totally dismissing rational and logical analysis, thus, they do very much 'get it' and no doubt cry themselves to sleep most nights. They're not on here out of bravery, they need to be here to try and push the party line and for some sort of group therapy, where they can simultaneously bring comfort to one another, whilst dishing out all their pish and eternally proclaiming their perceived superiority.

I have more sympathy for the former - less bright - group, they are truly bewildered by it all and on top of all that, they get pelters for just being.....less bright, often even from within their own hierarchy, by 'The Brighter'.

Edited by Apache Don

In your taxi no doubt. For Taxi drivers and Bartenders read Priests and Therapists :lol: