Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I supported Rangers because my Father and all my Uncles did - the first place I ever experienced football in all its glory was at Ibrox in the sixties and I loved it.

Mind you - unlike the WKR - I didn't experience a cesspit of hate as he did at the San Giro so I had nothing but a desire for more of the noise and excitement.

:)

Or, just maybe - you did, and you're the kind of gloryhunting inadequate that thrives on the shite that is Glasgow's "traditional rivalry".

I've seen Rangers through two periods of nine barren years - and this isn't the first time I've followed my team when the players/fitba could be classed as pish.

I've seen Billy Urquhart playing for Rangers :bairn

:P

Well, here's the death warrant for your already croaking theory - how would you explain away my first years of watching Rangers when Celtic were scoring their nine in a row under Stein's guidance? Can't have been a need to be successful as you have so lamely (and repeatedly) claimed.

I stuck with it, despite that, because the fitba was still at a wonderful standard and I loved the experience as a whole.

Nah, you see, it actually bolsters my theory.

When you regard spells during which your team has some high placed finishes, wins some cups and makes terrific progress in Europe as ones of failure, then you simply prove how skewed your notion of success for a football team is.

Then, as now, you 'knew' that your team would again become totally dominant for spells. This was the grubby contract you signed then and still clutch now.

And who says sevcomedia doesn't have a sense of humour?

50 at Ibrox now,

"What do we want"

"Walter n Ally"

"When do we want them?"

"Now"

How about this one...Would be far better suited

"What do we want"

"Football"

"When do we want it"

"how about the now?"

Or

"What Do We Want"

"Less Wind"

"When do we want it"

"every fucking game"
:lol:

Fair enough, Kincardine, sounds like a reasonable argument. Please god we can have a bit of a debate without the usual Amigo/HB ping-pong. What would you say were the Protestant countries of Northern Europe, then? Just to start us off like. Bearing in mind your degree is in History, and I was a Comp Science geek, let's split the past and future, meet in the present and discuss how the situation is at the moment.

Haw you ?,a hypocritical post IMO seeing as you can pollute the frigging thread with your ping ponging with Benny at times ffs <_< .

It's an open thread where anyone can bait Tedi into a meltdown :) .

Well, here's the death warrant for your already croaking theory - how would you explain away my first years of watching Rangers when Celtic were scoring their nine in a row under Stein's guidance? Can't have been a need to be successful as you have so lamely (and repeatedly) claimed.

I stuck with it, despite that, because the fitba was still at a wonderful standard and I loved the experience as a whole.

Aye, three Scottish Cups, two League Cups and a Cup-Winners Cup. Must have been really hard to stick with it during those barren years eh?

? Looks like somebody else has got the berr-English translator for the evening then, I take it.

Another five-star performance. Actually Tedi, you're a wee bit late this evening. The get-along gang have all been on and then fucked off again. Please don't get into another bollox-fest with HB if he shows up - I thought there had been something happening when I saw the number of posts the other morning. ;)

EH ?,just WTF are you doing here ?.

Yes I have a few ping pongs with Tedi but I've just went through half a fucking dozen pish stained posts with you and No8 that to me was complete BOLLOX-FEST and repetitive pish ffs,and including baiting poor old Tedi as well so puts you in the same pigeon hole as me by your standards WRK.

I've seen Rangers through two periods of nine barren years - and this isn't the first time I've followed my team when the players/fitba could be classed as pish.

I've seen Billy Urquhart playing for Rangers :bairn

So winning Scottish and Diddy Cups don't count as trophies in the honours list? Better tell Tedi.

Kinky must be suffering today, don't think he's been on since his drink fulled masterpieces last night.

Haw you, it's 'drink fuelled' surely? Plus I took my older girl to a dressage event yesterday. Sadly she had something of a mare (despite riding a gelding) and came 14th out of 38 - missing out on National Finals by 4 places. Poor wee lassie was greeting.

Anyway, I was utterly polite to everyone except Swampy - and he is used to my 'exuberant' rantings from time to time.

Back to topic.....I haven't a clue what's happening at Ibrox. Wattie resigning? WTF? He was here to 'steady the ship' and has fucked off to re-don his cardigan and gardening gloves? This wasn't what we wanted, Walter. Someday has to tell tales and pretty damned quickly.

BTW I haven't read the past couple of pages yet, so others may have said the same.