Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well, here's the death warrant for your already croaking theory - how would you explain away my first years of watching Rangers when Celtic were scoring their nine in a row under Stein's guidance? Can't have been a need to be successful as you have so lamely (and repeatedly) claimed.

I stuck with it, despite that, because the fitba was still at a wonderful standard and I loved the experience as a whole.

:lol::lol: Awe stop it! just stop it! Please! :lol::lol:

Away tae with your dressage nonsense!

I draw the line at cricket! ;)

It don't think anybody's got a clue what's happening tbf.

Plenty of material for the Diddy Army though.

Oh come on, Aberdeenshire has loads of 'horsey' folk. We lived near Banchory for a while - which is where my older yin caught the bug (much to the detriment of my wallet).

The dids can hammer us all they like and Walter resigning does not help. I have nothing to say in defense*. It really is a right clusterfuck.

* Except WATP ;)

Oh come on, Aberdeenshire has loads of 'horsey' folk. We lived near Banchory for a while - which is where my older yin caught the bug (much to the detriment of my wallet).

The dids can hammer us all they like and Walter resigning does not help. I have nothing to say in defense*. It really is a right clusterfuck.

* Except WATP ;)

Walter Admits Total Panic :)

They can't sell until December, so jabba is talking shit

What a horrible rats nest that place is.

Boardroom must resemble the Reservoir Dogs showdown.

Kinda hope we get them in the Diddy Challenge Cup and pump their sorry asses while they boycott (or, not pollute) Starks. :D

If Green were to be in control before sept 1st, could he bin the 'trialists'? Just asking.

That's a good question but I doubt many folk could answer. I guess it depends on the content of their contracts and what 'get out of jail' cards each party has.

No doubt HBQC has them all filed away!

If Green were to be in control before sept 1st, could he bin the 'trialists'? Just asking.

I don't think he'll get the CEO position but just needs a puppet in place to do his barking.

He has lambasted the current board for overspending but does he have the muscle to tell the new players or some or most of them to "FCUK OFF" we can't allow you to sign now ?.

edit for typoooooo

Edited by hellbhoy

That's a good question but I doubt many folk could answer. I guess it depends on the content of their contracts and what 'get out of jail' cards each party has.

No doubt HBQC has them all filed away!

Nah I don't but if you were to believe Tedi,pre-contracts can be ripped up at any time :) .

I don't think he'll get the CEO position but just needs a puppet in place to do his barking.

He has lambasted the current board for overspending but does he have the muscle to tell the new players or some or most of them to "FCUK OFF" we can't allow you to sign now ?.

edit for typoooooo

Green is a puppet, Whyte is pulling the strings. Don't you remember?

Nah I don't but if you were to believe Tedi,pre-contracts can be ripped up at any time :) .

Strange that Richie Brittain struggled with his.