Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Was it not confirmed earlier that this is a wind-up?

It was supposed this was a wind-up by me and others, this is confirmation of authenticity.

I like to be able to admit to being wrong, this time it pleases me to be totally mistaken.

From a thread on Orcmedia about scarves.

simplythebest

Bill Struth

• photo-thumb-2230.jpg?_r=1368531159
  • True Blue
  • big_starc.png
  • 28,027 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:51 PM

snapback.pngRfc52, on 05 August 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

I don't like them. But they came out in the march of the admin year
But we came out of admin and contrary to the panic of some we aren't in admin now.

History is being rewritten. Although I suppose going into liquidation is, in effect, coming out of administration.

Teds, I don't think we disagree here. i just thought that Walter, as chairman, should mediate. Aye, we agree on Ally's shortcomings. I guess I'd hoped that Watty would have been more magisterial.

Serious question K. Are you 120yrs old?

Looks like they are planning a long sit in after the game. On Rangers Media they have been talking about bringing blankets as it will probably get chilly by full time. Seems a sensible suggestion, but it might make it a bit too much like a Bobby Sands sit in. :unsure:​ Just hope they don't start spreading their excrement on the walls of Ibrox. :oops

Would you notice the difference?

I thought the status was new company but same club?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I leave that for Tedi and Youngsy etc to discuss.

I am pretty relaxed about all that New co / Old Co carry on. I am happy going along to Ibrox the traditional home of Rangers watching Rangers play in Rangers tops supported by the same Rangers supporters and using the same smartcard as i have for many years.

Now if you want to claim it is a new club you can go right ahead. I could not care any less.

Newcastle game

Call for sit in demonstration after the match and black and red scarves to be worn all in protest against Green.

Doubt it will work, too short notice.

Black & red? That's AC colours. Is Inter not Black & Blue? :lol:

I should have given up the drugs years ago, in the 18 months I've been clean I've never giggled so much in my life!!! What money I wasted.

Another fail for the bitter green yins....

In relation to the conduct of the foundation, the regulator concluded: "After careful consideration of the circumstances in which the decision to assign the charity’s interest in the agreement was made, we have concluded that although the decision was a breach of legal duties the circumstances were such that it would not be a proportionate use of our regulatory powers to take further action.

"The decision to assign the charity’s rights in the contract was made in good faith and in the interests of the charity given the risk that otherwise the event may not have taken place, in which case the charity would have received no benefit at all."

I am pretty relaxed about all that New co / Old Co carry on. I am happy going along to Ibrox the traditional home of Rangers watching Rangers play in Rangers tops supported by the same Rangers supporters and using the same smartcard as i have for many years.

Now if you want to claim it is a new club you can go right ahead. I could not care any less.

Same administration?

Said it on here a long long time ago but the best thing that could have happened would have been taking a year out and coming back as a supporters run club. You'd have been writing off 5 or 6 seasons but would comfortably still end up the 2nd biggest club in Scotland by a long distance. As it is, you lot decided to jump into bed with yet another fairly blatant con man, all because he promised you the world, just like the last few.

In the worst case scenario, I'm not sure Rangers will survive to the same extent again. A lot of the anger and defiance will disappear and people will start to get sick of the constant stream of sh*te that has been coming their way.

Too bloody minded for your own good.

I leave that for Tedi  and Youngsy etc to discuss.

Now if you want to claim it is  a new club you can go right ahead. I could not care any less. 

It was you who claimed it was a new club!

I'm at ease with the situation you describe too. Essentially, if Rangers fans support the notion that its the same club, who are the rest of us to argue.

25 point penalty should admin 2 occur then?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Have to agree with No. 8 here, it looks the same and feels the same club to me. What may or may not be written on some bit of paper somewhere is of no consequence to me.

Another fail for the bitter green yins....

Bitter? :lol:

Sevco have became a laugh stock, almost as much as the old rangers

Believe me, no need to be bitter about the embarrassment over at Ibrox

Nosferatu. That is a very unflattering photograph, even for an ugly fella.

Hiya Mr clooney

Where do Ticketus come into it?

nothing to do with us guv.

Allocation of shares decides. So Green stays I would think regardless of what the supporters think. Like it or lump it to everyone else. :(

(to support this have a look at the share price which is sitting tight at 41p this morning. I would have thought that if there were any investors deciding enough was enough they would cut their loses now before it gets worse. But no selling. When will they announce their dividend? With season ticket sales money in the bank could be a worthwhile dividend. :o )

Knows all about stocks and shares ^^^^^

Have to agree with No. 8 here, it looks the same and feels the same club to me. What may or may not be written on some bit of paper somewhere is of no consequence to me.

Careful lads, this is bordering on acceptance. You two are the glue that binds the Rangers support together on the BRALT, think of poor tedi, his meltdown will be catastrophic.

Yes thats right bitter, exactly how i'd describe the deranged actions of your fellow fans.

Bitter of what exactly?

Playing against part time teams in league 1?

Getting pumped out another cup against a part time team?

:lol:

You're beneath us, no bitterness required, just pointing and laughing