Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can anyone shed any light on why they asked for clarification on a punishment they specifically requested? The Rangers fans seem to have gone unusually quiet since their club was made to look like a fucking joke with yesterday's statement.

Because 99.99% of them believe all this conspiracy shite against them and probably haven't even seen the SFA's statement on it. They know diddly squat of what has went on but carry on lapping up threatening and bullying behaviour from p***ks like Green and treating statements from wattie like he's Martin Luther King. I have Rangers minded people in my family and they are absolute morons when it comes to the finer points of it.

If we stop buying the pies and stop doing all those other things that you suggest, our new club will fold completely and we will simply become more depressed than we have ever been during the past 18 months. All we need is another billionaire to buy us and take us to the place where we rightfully belong at the top of the Scottish Premier League. Someone will come along soon, leave us alone to do it our way.

Because 99.99% of them believe all this conspiracy shite against them and probably haven't even seen the SFA's statement on it. They know diddly squat of what has went on but carry on lapping up threatening and bullying behaviour from p***ks like Green and treating statements from wattie like he's Martin Luther King. I have Rangers minded people in my family and they are absolute morons when it comes to the finer points of it.

Maybe so but most of us buy world record numbers of pies more than you do.

As I'm sure you'll appreciate - pity from plastics and diddies is about as welcome as the WKR at a Killie supporters function. And needed even less.

Remind me again. Why do normal people want to see Rangers do belly up again?

Is it because their supporters are blindly arrogant especially when they know they no longer have anything left to be arrogant about. :ass

How many times do they need to go bust before they shut up about whataboutye nonsense :barf and start to deal with the underlying cancer in their own club.

Edited by thelegendthatis

Remind me again. Why do normal people want to see Rangers do belly up again?

Is it because their supporters are blindly arrogant especially when they know they no longer have anything left to be arrogant about. :ass

How many times do they need to go bust before they shut up about whataboutye nonsense :barf and start to deal with the underlying cancer in their own club.

With any luck never.

Inchhinnan bus depot of all places. Well that is the final straw for the bus boys as well. They will be gone along with Green....more good news Imo

Is that extra "h" meant to be indicative of a Hibernian slant on behalf of McGhill's buses?

Can anyone shed any light on why they asked for clarification on a punishment they specifically requested? The Rangers fans seem to have gone unusually quiet since their club was made to look like a fucking joke with yesterday's statement.

The verdict on sevco media seems to be the corrupt SFA are at it again. :rolleyes:

They didn't even ask the SFA for clarification. They just said they would in a naked attempt to appease the Knuckle draggers. Horrible cretins, wouldn't know dignity if it slapped them in the face.

I can almost forgive some of the financial shenanigans associated with the team, but it's this sort of mindless and dangerous rabble rousing that really fucks me off. I mean it's not as if Fat Sally has previous for this sort of behaviour, is it?

Any thoughts where the money from season ticket sales might be?

Maybe 'resting' in Father Ted's account? Is Chucky Green really Father Ted in disguise? We should be told. :o

Running out very fast along with sponsorship money.

The share money from last year is all spent.