Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That depends upon what the 2nd largest wage bill actually is though. Does it not? Your reference to "2nd highest" is vague and quite dumb to say the least without actual figures for all of the incomings and outgoings including all operational costs and not only wages. What are the operational costs of running the stadium and training ground, all bills including water, energy, building maintenance, police, stewarding, ambulance service, administration and the many other outgoings besides wages?

Well put.

I'd say out of all 42 senior teams in Scotland the newest looks the most likely to be the next for administration. Green is antagonising all and sundry because he wants to force someone to buy him out so he can take the money and run.

No one is touching it with a barge pole though - McColl, Park, King etc - because anyone with half a business brain wouldn't put a penny into such an obviously flawed and failing institution. It's no wonder Green and his cronies won't publish accounts or have an AGM, then the problems would be laid bare and the share price would plummet to yet lower depths, and any remote chance of Chicos exit plan working will completely disappear.

There's no fresh investment forth coming, the question is how long can the club keep operating without it? The fact that no accounts are being published would suggest not very long at all.

Don't forget, these Operational Costs you speak of, they didn't budget for these in previous years.

This is all expenditure they used to avoid.

That is totally correct yes. Too many fans of old RFC who now follow TRIFC my new club have very short memories and willingly (of their own free will) choose to ignore what stares them directly in the face rather than face up to reality. Very stupid people (followers) always learn the hard way that it doesn't pay long-term to follow cheats, thieves or any other sort of scoundrels. Such foolish behaviour always results in tears. :lol:

Edited by Taxi for Ben

The Newco scenario currently has Portsmouth written all over it.

A complex system of owners, consortiums, board room battles, share holders demands and agendas here there and everywhere which results in the fans being ripped off and the football club falling apart.

And No.8 is thought by many(not wisbit), to one of the sanest and better informed bears? :(

What part are you struggling with?

As long as we can afford these players there is no problem.

maybe if your support supported your club you wouldnt be getting humped by newcadtle.

see you next season....if you ever make it to a game.

A complex system of owners, consortiums, board room battles, share holders demands and agendas here there and everywhere which results in the fans being ripped off and the football club falling apart.

Really? I don't see rangers fans stepping up to run their club. "Someone else will do it".

What part are you struggling with?

As long as we can afford these players there is no problem.

maybe if your support supported your club you wouldnt be getting humped by newcadtle.

see you next season....if you ever make it to a game.

Struggling with your astonishingly simplistic assessment of the The Rangers finances and your last few terrible posts tbh. If it all needs explaining to you now, no wonder you're fucked. You can't afford them, You are shitting money like it's going out of fashion.

How do you know about how I support my club? :1eye

Wow, we lost to Newcastle in friendly. what a terrible state my club is in. Last season was simply horrific. Armageddon. :lol:

Maybe if your support wasn't mostly made of knuckle dragging simpletons than your old club wouldn't be dead and you wouldn't be watching the tribute act get pumped by part-timers through the saltiest of tears.

Very few of them possess enough braincell power to consider the meaning of the word incorporation. It's way beyond the ability of their Neanderthal brains. :lol:

Aye, we all need your brain-capacity. The type that doesn't even know which poster he's replying to.

Enjoy it. It makes Scotland's football season much more entertaining watching them squirm while we laugh hilariously at their self-inflicted predicament. :lol:

Aye, we all need your brain-capacity. The type that doesn't even know which poster he's replying to.

It doesn't matter at all to me what the usernames are of any of you stupid former followers of RFC (trolls) who post on this thread. You are all the same, and each and every one of you former followers of RFC who troll this thread thoroughly deserve all that has happened to you during the past 18 months and all the shit that is still to come. :lol: TRIFC

You have 2 choice:

1. You think I am No 8.

2. You replied to me by mistake, thinking you were replying to No 8.

In either case you made a monumental f**k-up. Have another rid yin for being a double-fanny.

Watching you enraged former followers of RFC bragging about giving out reddies to anyone (including myself) is TRIFC entertainment before bedtime. :lol:

Really? I don't see rangers fans stepping up to run their club. "Someone else will do it".

Portsmouth are Rangers speeded up by 20. Let me try and explain what i'm getting at.

TRFC are fucked just now. Why are they fucked? Because they are controlled by a bunch of people - Greens consortium - who have absolutely no interest in the club. They are only interested in getting a return on their investment. Give them the money, and they'll go. Greens consortium wants 70p a share just now, £14 million for something they spent £5 million on only a few months ago. He's demanding this despite the fact the company hasn't even published accounts!

Utter pie in the sky madness, and way beyond the reach of any fans buy out and way beyond the valuation of anyone with half a business brain. So they're staying, and as long as they're staying the will run the club in the interest of his consortium and not the interest of the fans.

Why can he demand that? Because he can say - ' look at this - 30k season ticket holders in the third divison . Look at these merchandising sales. Look at the 500 million fan base we have, whatever ' He can justify his valuation on these figures by saying to those wanting to buy him out ' If we can achieve this now, what can we achieve when we get back to the top? '

So if TRFC fans were ever going to get their club off Green, what do they need to happen? They need what happened to Portsmouth to happen to them. They need to club to collapse, ticket sales to collapse, merchandising sales to collapse. Why? Because then the shares will collapse and it will become affordable for fans to buy Green and his consortium out. With low ticketing and merchandise revenue, how can Green justify an exorbitant valuation?

The better newco does, the higher Greens price is going to get, the harder it will become for 'Rangers men' to get back inside the Ibrox board room. If the fans really want fan control, what they need to do is abandon ship and force Green to sell cheap.

Just ignore the jakey, its just another alias from the anti- semetic nutcase, itwasnaeme, Soar Alba, SS18, the list of idiotic usernames, all banned, this one will follow soon enough.

Another very enraged former follower of RFC resorting to posting utter bollocks. TRIFC! :lol: