Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Portsmouth are Rangers speeded up by 20. Let me try and explain what i'm getting at.

TRFC are fucked just now. Why are they fucked? Because they are controlled by a bunch of people - Greens consortium - who have absolutely no interest in the club. They are only interested in getting a return on their investment. Give them the money, and they'll go. Greens consortium wants 70p a share just now, £14 million for something they spent £5 million on only a few months ago. He's demanding this despite the fact the company hasn't even published accounts!

Utter pie in the sky madness, and way beyond the reach of any fans buy out and way beyond the valuation of anyone with half a business brain. So they're staying, and as long as they're staying the will run the club in the interest of his consortium and not the interest of the fans.

Why can he demand that? Because he can say - ' look at this - 30k season ticket holders in the third divison . Look at these merchandising sales. Look at the 500 million fan base we have, whatever ' He can justify his valuation on these figures by saying to those wanting to buy him out ' If we can achieve this now, what can we achieve when we get back to the top? '

So if TRFC fans were ever going to get their club off Green, what do they need to happen? They need what happened to Portsmouth to happen to them. They need to club to collapse, ticket sales to collapse, merchandising sales to collapse. Why? Because then the shares will collapse and it will become affordable for fans to buy Green and his consortium out. With low ticketing and merchandise revenue, how can Green justify an exorbitant valuation?

The better newco does, the higher Greens price is going to get, the harder it will become for 'Rangers men' to get back inside the Ibrox board room. If the fans really want fan control, what they need to do is abandon ship and force Green to sell cheap.

It's too late now for them to abandon ship. Doing so will result in Ibrox Stadium being turned to dust, and they know it. :lol:

It's too late now for them to abandon ship. Doing so will result in Ibrox Stadium being turned to dust, and they know it. :lol:

It would certainly result in admin, although I've got a feeling that may happen anyways.

Admin may not necessarily be a bad thing for them. It may result in another season in the Ramsdens Cup, but it also may allow them to get their club back.

It would certainly result in admin, although I've got a feeling that may happen anyways.

Admin may not necessarily be a bad thing for them. It may result in another season in the Ramsdens Cup, but it also may allow them to get their club back.

Their old club is dead. They now support TRIFC. A club that they deserve. :lol:

Struggling with your astonishingly simplistic assessment of the The Rangers finances and your last few terrible posts tbh. If it all needs explaining to you now, no wonder you're fucked. You can't afford them, You are shitting money like it's going out of fashion.

How do you know about how I support my club? :1eye

Wow, we lost to Newcastle in friendly. what a terrible state my club is in. Last season was simply horrific. Armageddon. :lol:

Maybe if your support wasn't mostly made of knuckle dragging simpletons than your old club wouldn't be dead and you wouldn't be watching the tribute act get pumped by part-timers through the saltiest of tears.

On my phone...short replies only.

How do you know how much money these players are on? You be chatting to HBQC again?

Remember when the The Rangers told their fans they were going to ask the SFA for clarification and didn't?

Fucking idiots.

Remember when Rangers chose not pay to social taxes even when they could have.

Yeah, me too, but thanks to the SFA for reminding us what a horrible club they were.

:lol: issue six out now berrz

0_0_0_0_390_549_csupload_59194264.jpg?u=

Stage two :1eye and £2.50 for that piece of pish the size of a postcard and as much content as a postcard can hold :rolleyes:

What the feck is that??? Hahaha.

seven7y2???

I seriously hope thats a fake.

I don't need google to know that 'legalise' and 'legalese' are two different words. Clearly you had to check! Did you do it in court time?

Nice to see, too, that you think using a BIG COMMA makes a difference.

I actually don't disagree with much of that content of what you were trying to say. Yes, we are spending beyond our means. Yes, we are an organisational f**k-up. Yes, our club is acting like fools. Certainly Sally and Mather are paid too much. Quite possibly we're heading for another Admin.

Had you said these things in a calm and reasonable manner then I'd have agreed.

However, for you what is important is to berate us for being fat, knuckle-dragging orcs so, in that context, I am perfectly happy to pick on your lack of literacy and to eschew your pomposity.

So quick suggestions: 1. Try and discuss things with us reasonably. You'll get a reasoned reply. 2. If you want to be a pompous git then learn the difference between 'legalise' and 'legalese'.

oh NOW you want to be reasonable??

I see the sevconians on here are still ignoring the important issues at ibrox while pointing out spelling mistakes and shouting "obsessed" to anyone willing to discuss the facts.

Carry on lads, if you lot don't care about saving your club/company, then you can't blame anyone for laughing.

My favourite bit was No. 8 insisting that, because RFC have the second biggest attendances, they can afford the second biggest outlay.

This, while the press are quoting a load of accountants saying that Rangers are spending a million a month more than they can afford, will soon run out of cash and will require further investment to avoid catastrophe.

This is exactly the kind of voodoo financing that destroyed the Oldco. Like Wesley Snipes says in Blade, some motherfvckers are always tryin' to ice-skate uphill.

This 'Taxi for Ben' thing has run its course, has it not?

The idea originally was that he was a fan of the new club, but hadn't been one of the old. Alright, it's been done before, but it had a certain comic potential.

The conceit has not been sustained though and it's kind of unravelled. We've also had suggestions that Bendarroch and Tedi are one and the same, as are No8 and Kincardine. Anyone who cannot tell that these are different people is not a sophisticated reader.

Taxi for 'Taxi for Ben', I'd say.

I see our resident Sevconians have reverted to full 'head in sand' mode.

I seem to remember them adopting this stance before their old Club went down the tubes.

Hopefully the new one dies as well in due course :)

As for No8's simplistic drivel about how the 2nd biggest income should equate to the 2nd biggest wage bill, it totally ignores the scale of outgoings to which Rangers are committed.

It's genuinely dangerous thinking for the club.

I agree.

However, even if the second biggest wage bill is genuinely affordable it doesn't necessarily entitle you to the second best team.

His posts reek of the peepuls sense of entitlement.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Pie & Bovril mobile app