Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see our resident Sevconians have reverted to full 'head in sand' mode.

I seem to remember them adopting this stance before their old Club went down the tubes.

Hopefully the new one dies as well in due course :)

Full head in sand, we can only see the soles of Tedi & Benndy's boots they have buried themselves that deep to hide from the truth, and when it all goes wrong AGAIN it will be the SFA / SPFL /BBC /PTFC's fault and they should have done something why did they sit back and do nothing.

BEARS ITS YOUR CLUB YOU NEED TO FIX IT CAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL

Meanwhile the rest of us will get comfy and wait for the latest chapter of the disaster movie to pan out in front of our eyes

Pop corn anyone????

Dont remember any organised boycotts. I do remember them not turning up cos the team were gash (same as every other set of fans the world over).

Back on topic though the sevco fans are WAY too late for organised boycotts. Doesnt matter who is running this outdated vile charity theiving "institution". Short of a billionaire benefactor who is willing to pump 10-20 million a year into them -with zero return other than a nice pair of brown brogues, an Alan Partridge style blazer and tie set, and a parking spot in deepest darkest Govan then its all over bar the lols.

Time now to put this disaster of a thieving club out of its misery.

Really?

"Wednesday March 2nd was one of the strangest days Celtic Park has ever seen. The Celts for Change pressure group had declared an official boycott of the game. They were pretty confident that fewer than 10,000 people would attend. The board disagreed. Celts for Change stationed someone at every turnstile; they would compile their own attendance figure. When released the figures would differ by 2,000. But by then attendance figures were the last thing on the mind of the board members. The Bank of Scotland had received a request for payment from Middlesborough. They wanted the money they were owed for Willie Falconer. The bank refused.

They contacted the board demanding an immediate meeting regarding the level of debt at the club. In attendance for the board were Kevin Kelly, Tom Grant, James Farrell and Jack McGinn. The Bank put the club's financial position to the assembled directors. They sat in stunned silence. What the bank was telling them bore little resemblance to what they had been told by David Smith. Basically the bank was ready to call in the receivers. Michael Kelly later said he thought this was a bluff by the bank!

Immediately after the meeting the bank released a statement saying that the club was in, 'Immediate and dire peril of being put into receivership.' An indication of how badly the club had been managed was the value of Celtic's net assets - one sixtieth of Rangers' value; even Thistle were valued at four times Celtic's worth!

Kevin Kelly called for the resignations of David Smith, and Chris White on the basis that they had misled the board regarding the financial situation. He announced that the club had entered negotiations with Brain Dempsey and Fergus McCann over the future of the club.

A TV crew found David Smith at Glasgow airport; he was on his way to Celtic Park, and still trying to talk his way out of it. Things had been fine, he maintained, until the first 10 minutes of the New Year Old Firm game and the cup defeat by Motherwell.

Smith and Chris White departed, selling their shares to McCann for a tidy sum, and Michael Kelly seethed off into the distance. Having sold his shares as well he was under the impression his cousin Kevin would sell too, and was deeply unhappy at Kevin's decision to stay. Mind you, we were all a bit gutted that Kev was still there.

Michael Kelly would later describe the removal of the old board as, 'The dirty campaign, conceived in vengeance, born in deceit.' That may well have been the case, but the fact was that the family dynasty that had controlled the club for nearly a century had constituted nothing more than a gravy train for those lucky enough to be part of it. The members of those families considered the money that people like you and I paid to see Celtic to be their money. Anyone who dared try and ask for more was cast out, branded as greedy, unworthy of the Celtic jersey. And the worst part of it was that for too many years than we'd like to mention we all believed it. They fed us a mountain of garbage about the honour of wearing the jersey being worth more than money, and it was swallowed whole. Players like Dalglish and Nicholas were pilloried because they knew their worth and weren't prepared to let themselves be short changed so that the directors could eat in the best places, and live in best houses on the strength of the talent of others"

Tied in with a special Northen Ireland day at Ibrox with the Forces doing laps of honour ,,,on Poppy Day.

Oh, f**k, there's a "plastic" bringing up fucking poppies again. I'd better condemn this quick before Bendarroch crawls out from his stone and accuses me of loving Guinness, bombs and ploughboys.

Consider yourself castigated. (That OK, Bendarroch?)

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with loving ploughboys either, before Tedi comes up with the knee-jerk "homophobe" response.

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with Guinness - at least, not the Guinness in Big Grugg's establishment. A fine pint, from a fine hostelry, I'm sure.

Bombs I think we can agree are a bad thing - although no doubt one of the Berrz will point out that they played a sizeable part in St Nelson's early political career.

I think that covers everything.

I think you should Wiki Arthur Guiness WRK.

Ps &Ds still struggling to get it. If Rangers can afford the wages of these players then there is no problem

Rangers can't afford the wages. hence why there is a problem.

Ps &Ds still struggling to get it. If Rangers can afford the wages of these players then there is no problem

If they could afford the wages they wouldn't be going through money quicker than they can bring it in,

12 months in

2 Sets of season ticket sales

1 share option

1 sell of the stadium name

0 Money left in the bank

You would think you's would learn :lol:

So quick suggestions: 1. Try and discuss things with us reasonably. You'll get a reasoned reply.

I'm sure this is true with you but the word us implies other Gers fans will do likewise and I'm quite sure we all know this isn't the case. Polite requests for clarification are usually met with whataboutery and/or insults from a select few.

On checking back though, it's evident that Thenolly quite simply didn't lie about you at all.

An utterly desperate poster.

Yes he did, seeing as i've never claimed that Green was a saviour. The nolly and yourself, are indeed liars.

Why would I be doing that? Oh, of course, because he was a proddy - that negates centuries of the drink's association with all things Oirish, doesn't it. I'm sure you dress in an 18th Century outfit when you go out quaffing the black stuff on St Patrick's Day. :rolleyes:

IF- fucking big word for two letters, my wee "loyalist". If I win the Euro-Millions this week, I can get shut of MJ, have him disappear(ed), and watch Killie go on to compete in Europe for a few years, until the cocaine and hookers finish me off.

Frankly, I think there's more of a chance of me succumbing to two of Colombia's finest exports than your mob having the wherewithal to survive with their current financial strategy. Even the figures bandied about by Berrz trying to minimise the crisis are fucking mental, and take little or no account of the costs involved off the park.

Obviously and obviously if we have the 2nd largest income we can afford the 2nd largest wage bill

Exactly the problem isn't the wage bill it's the 'extras' which appear to have the caused the damge, yet the P&D's seem obsessed by the wage bill.

Yes he did, seeing as i've never claimed that Green was a saviour. The nolly and yourself, are indeed liars.

The nolly never claimed you said Green was a saviour. You are lying.

Why are you doing this? Should everyone just put you on ignore since you seem to have decided you aren't going to contribute anything but lies and insults to the thread? You used to be funny (albeit not intentionally), now you just look sad and bitter. Shame really.

why is it specifically a rangers fan thing that when someone refers to "you" the collective, as in you being part of the club, that you get all obtuse?

yet when describing something taking place at the club, you are quite happy to use the term "we", infering you are part of the club?

Thing is, ya sensitive wee flower, the nolly never said you had. You spent ages trying desperately trying to deflect, simply making yourself look more and more of a c**t while doing so.

Strange how all the non-ICBINR posters on here are liars, while you, Tedi, Bendarroch and No. 8 are the last bastions of truth.

No wonder your new club's going the way of the last one, with equal dignity. Enjoy the journey.