Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Exactly the problem isn't the wage bill it's the 'extras' which appear to have the caused the damge, yet the P&D's seem obsessed by the wage bill.

what extra's, can you be specific?

surely it's the director's responsibility to the stability of the company and it's shareholders that it takes into account these "extras" and adjusts the wage budget accordingly? so that the total combined outgoings, are not higher than the income?

I had a look over this Nollys posting history, all about the Rangers, loads of predictions of doom and gloom including the party line admin by christmas, shitty crowds ect, how can Monkey give credibility to a poster that so often gets it all wrong?

Another Five-Star post, Pelucia.

Pleeease don't post that UEFA email again, I don't think my sides could handle it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I had a look over this Nollys posting history, all about the Rangers, loads of predictions of doom and gloom including the party line admin by christmas, shitty crowds ect, how can Monkey give credibility to a poster that so often gets it all wrong?

He hates Rangers so can do no wrong in monkeys eyes.

Er, because nolly wasn't lying? Vicky is just making crap up again. But don't let that stop you running to his defense, it's cute.

^^^^ fckin stalker, obsessed with opposition fans posting history.

But he was your Savior

Thing is, ya sensitive wee flower, the nolly never said you had. .

Funny thing is that i was agreeing with Nolly until he got carried away and told that stupid unfounded lie.

Er, because nolly wasn't lying? Vicky is just making crap up again. But don't let that stop you running to his defense, it's cute.

I don't know about cute, but it's all becoming a wee bit like a lab experiment now. Drop the right words in, and they'll be falling over themselves to justify the latest embarrassment/crisis/f**k-up emanating from ibrox.

f**k me, but Pavlov could have saved himself a fortune on dog-meat if he'd had this thread!

Well it's up to honest nolly to provide a post in which i've called Green a saviour.

Oh and its been all sunshine and flowers, one big celebration of life at Ibrox in the last 18 months.

Administration

Liquidation

Starting anew from the bottom

Whyte a charlatan

Greene a charlatan

Walter walking

Runnin out of money again

Stealing charity money

Out the cups

Crap performance on the park

I dread to think what you believe doom and gloom for a club is

Very few opposition fans post on here dave, plenty of obsessed with Rangers types tho.

if it helps you justify posting on here, then thats a cool story. completely inaccurate, but a cool story none the less.

We should have, we never. Coupled with the reduced income, probably another reason to get green to f**k. Maybe not dick Campbell as Campbells can't be trusted but someone with similar experience.

But he was your Savior or he was the only one that actually came up with cash (not his own mind but cash) unlike the Mccoll or Murray or Smith etc etc

Thing is, ya sensitive wee flower, the nolly never said you had. You spent ages trying desperately trying to deflect, simply making yourself look more and more of a c**t while doing so.

Strange how all the non-ICBINR posters on here are liars, while you, Tedi, Bendarroch and No. 8 are the last bastions of truth.

No wonder your new club's going the way of the last one, with equal dignity. Enjoy the journey.

Funny thing is that i was agreeing with Nolly until he got carried away and told that stupid unfounded lie.

So, Bennett, in your original post you use the word "we".

Then thenolly uses the word "you".

What leads you to believe thenolly's response was directly addressed to you as an individual, rather than rangers and, by extension, their support, in general?

Fucksake, I'd blame the schools if I thought you'd ever been in one.

Whatever you think of Charlie Boy, it was him who put the money into ibrox and, after claiming a CVA was needed to preserve the history, went out and bought all those trophies himself so that you and the rest of the Horde could sleep easy under your 54-and-counting comfort blankets.

And while Charlie was amusing us all with his cheeky racism and financial legerdemain, who else lifted a finger to save rangers? McColl? Wattie? Anybody called Murray? King? Even.....

The fans?

Nope, not a sniff.

ETA: You'll notice that the quotes above are just that - full and entire. It's actually easier to do that than cherry-pick the bits which you assume support your spurious lies. If you had a decent point, there's nothing to be lost by quoting entire posts. If you're simply trying to smear other posters and deflect from your own cuntery, it's self-defeating, because when the full quote gets re-posted, users will immediately home in on the stuff you've left out, and realise why.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

@RangersMedia: RM will be attending tonight's fan meeting. Please send us any questions you want put to Mather, Traynor or McCoist and we'll do our best.

That can't be right, I though RM was nothing but Celtic fans and P&B aliases?