Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You have never been to Airdrie? Coatbridge? I have a pm from a Raith Rovers supporter agreeing on the amount Rovers fans who most certainly prefer Rangers....and so on. Maybe you dont and fair enough.

Just for the record WRK. himself admitted to his preference of celtic iver Rangers.

any link yet?

As you obviously like your links, off you go and find one that says I have any kind of preference or sympathies towards your lots former business partners.

By your logic, saying I wouldn't fancy the electric chair would betray a fondness for lethal injection or firing squads.

sent from my tablet - criticism of spelling invalid for the duration of this contribution...

Fair point, AD, but allow me to put a counter-argument.

How special do you think the wee header on the "rangers in the SPFL" sub-forum made them feel? "Haw, it's aw aboot ra gers, so it is. Wu've goat wur oan wee forum 'n evraethin'. It'll be a speshul place whaur we cin aw sherr stories abot ra JOURNEY".

Now, imagine how it must feel for them when that "special place" becomes the go-to forum for those of those delighting in the downfall of their "institution" and the continuing embarrassment of the new club? It just makes the pointing and laughing all the sweeter.

Nah, this is the proper place for the daily giggle.

Not like you to completely miss tthe point.

The sole reason this sub forum was created was to keep boring trolls out of actual football discussions. This sub forum wss set up at the request of ALL SFL3 supporters. last season and so far has been a great success in keeping people like you..HBQC...AD...LIPS etc out of actual football threads. HTH.

Keep on trolling troll

In all fairness, if they followed the oldest professional team in Scotland they'd still be twats.

(Cue Spiders fan in one-upmanship escalation)

sent from my tablet - criticism of spelling invalid for the duration of this contribution...

Hmm. In 1869 your lot were playing rugby at your aptly named park, do you know when you started playing football? I know it was before the 2nd half of 1873 but was it before Dumbarton in '72?

Exactly the problem isn't the wage bill it's the 'extras' which appear to have the caused the damge, yet the P&D's seem obsessed by the wage bill.

But the extras are there, so the wage bill is not acceptable on top of them.

This really isn't difficult stuff.

And don't call me a liar.

Well it's up to honest nolly to provide a post in which i've called Green a saviour.

It really isn't because he never said or implied that you had

It's just ridiculous, what you've become now my friend.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

As you obviously like your links, off you go and find one that says I have any kind of preference or sympathies towards your lots former business partners.

By your logic, saying I wouldn't fancy the electric chair would betray a fondness for lethal injection or firing squads.

If you read my original post i was actually giving you the benefit of any doubt. You're worse than women at times....i do believee you but want to read what bennett and bendarroch are talking about.

Posting a link would clear it all up.

Then again you are now denying you habe posted in the past you have preference for celtic over Rangers. Anybody who posts here knows you have said as much in the past. lying on this does your credability no favours

So all those Orange Order members who follow Hearts have no leanings? All those motherwell supporters who chanted we hate celtic more than you were lying? All those cheers at Starks park i heard when news came through Rangers were winning are imagined?.. i could go on but i am on phone.

No link WRK? Hmmmmm over to you then Bennett

Quite a large cheer went up when they announced that Forfar has gone 1-0 up as well I seem to mind ;-) I think reality of the gers, and tic support outside the wee bubble of the west coast vairies from indifference to mild interest. I am interested in this whole shebang as this should be an example to other clubs in Scotland in how not to run a club. Rangers are laughing stock end of. A shame yes, but they are.

Not sure if Mr King just trying panic Chucky into selling by coming out with that Rangers will go bust by Xmas. Rangers are currently in the process of a hostile take over. Things are going to be a bit messy for the next couple of months at least. When the accounts are published in September we will know..thats if Chucky publishes them...if he doesnt do they get a fine? Oh we have been there already have we not...

Not like you to completely miss tthe point.

The sole reason this sub forum was created was to keep boring trolls out of actual football discussions. This sub forum wss set up at the request of ALL SFL3 supporters. last season and so far has been a great success in keeping people like you..HBQC...AD...LIPS etc out of actual football threads. HTH.

Keep on trolling troll

Link?

Thought not, as this is lies, I was never asked nor stated a preference for the sub-forum.

Hmm. In 1869 your lot were playing rugby at your aptly named park, do you know when you started playing football? I know it was before the 2nd half of 1873 but was it before Dumbarton in '72?

We wern't at RP in 1869. The Grange, yes, but not that particular ground. The name comes from our original club playing a rugby-style game, but the club realised that fixtures would be easier to get if we played proper football. A definition only loosely attached to us in the mid-80's as well.

If you read my original post i was actually giving you the benefit of any doubt. You're worse than women at times....i do believee you but want to read what bennett and bendarroch are talking about.

Posting a link would clear it all up.

Then again you are now denying you habe posted in the past you have preference for celtic over Rangers. Anybody who posts here knows you have said as much in the past. lying on this does your credability no favours

So, who do you think would be the best people to ask for links to this story? Take your time now...

Oh, and while you're at it, ask for links to my being a secret agent, admitting to being a celtic fan, being chased out of Scotland by gangs of Protestants, and many many more.

All these stories have one thing in common. Care to guess what it might be?

I'll give you a clue - look at the sources.

Again - how does despising rangers more indicate a "preference" for celtic? Bigot logic at its finest.

So all those Orange Order members who follow Hearts have no leanings? All those motherwell supporters who chanted we hate celtic more than you were lying? All those cheers at Starks park i heard when news came through Rangers were winning are imagined?.. i could go on but i am on phone.

No link WRK? Hmmmmm over to you then Bennett

I always preferred Rangers to win Old Firm games to be honest but that was because I used to work in the town centre and there always seemed to be more trouble after a Rangers loss than a Celtic one.

We wern't at RP in 1869. The Grange, yes, but not that particular ground. The name comes from our original club playing a rugby-style game, but the club realised that fixtures would be easier to get if we played proper football. A definition only loosely attached to us in the mid-80's as well.

Yes, but did they realise this before 1872? Wouldn't want a Dumbarton fan one upping you :)

Screwed that up, meant to be two separate posts. Bugger it, it can stay now.

Edited by aofjays

Jesus, the Rangers fans on here seem to be experiencing some vicarious death throes for their club.

Bennett's clearly gone quite mad with his thenolly fiction and No8's been reduced to attributing OF sympathies to those without any. "Obsessed" has also been thrown around as if it constitutes an insult.

And someone suggested they stop posting? Don't be ridiculous. This is wonderful stuff. They're reeling in bewildered fashion from this week's events and losing any grasp on reality they'd hitherto retained. Tremendous entertainment.

If Rangers were to go under properly, I'm honestly starting to think I'd miss them.

Link?

Thought not, as this is lies, I was never asked nor stated a preference for the sub-forum.

Sorry but you are one of the trolls we were complaining about. The SFL3 forum was being clogged up with meaningless arguments like this.

Erm the correct name is Rugby Football' did you mean when did they start playing association football? Same game different codes.

I always preferred Rangers to win Old Firm games to be honest but that was because I used to work in the town centre and there always seemed to be more trouble after a Rangers loss than a Celtic one.

similar, i always wanted a draw between the pair of them, at least less wives would be getting beaten, when it was a draw.

So you dislike Rangers more than you dislike celtic but you really dont have a preference between the two of them?

I'd happily see the back of the pair of them - especially as the potential for Social Unrest, let alone Armageddon, seems more remote down here.

Your lot are doing a fine job of repeated suicide - once they've joined their ancestor club on the liquidator's bench I'll happily watch celtic go the same way. A few seasons of reduced attendances without freak European runs ought to do it. I'm nothing if not patient. :)

None of which is down to footballing jealousy, BTW - both "institutions" are beacons for society's dregs and a fucking national embarrassment in the 21st century.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Not attempting to 'fish' as you put it.

I only join in here when there is pleasure and enjoyment to be had, so excuse me if I am not totally up to date with all aspects of the The Rangers or Sevco or Rangers sagas. And this week is another of those enjoyable times. :bounce3

The whole 'who owns the assets' is a seeping wound is it not? Bomber keeps asking. Duff & Duffer were obtuse. Green - you can't believe a word he says. A company Whyte owns is claiming the assets. Does anyone really know?

If you can provide the definitive answer (backed up with some evidence please and not just wishful thinking) then I am happy to go along with that.

A straight answer to the point always works best, and saves time. :thumsup2

That's homophobic. What's wrong with a queer answer?