Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The point is that the stadium and Murray Park are running up bills of around £12 million a year and last years players wage budget was £7.5 million,that's around £19.5 million alone without the other accrued debts ffs.

Indeed. They still haven't figured that out though. :lol:

It doesn't matter though, as long as their wage bill is less than Celtc's, than they can spend whatever they want according to Hyde 8? :lol:

Btw, the duff&duffer report gived us the closest thing we've got accounts and it sets out the infrastructure costs pretty much in line with HB IIRC. Sorry no

Link on phone.

They say a week is a long time in politics, whit about the BRALT btw? Some the bears must have thought these days were behind them.

P&B needs a strong BRALT.

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

You know you might have a point. In my naivety I assumed the top Scottish rugby teams would be professional but they seem to be amatuers (although none of them seem to say explicitly one way or the other). If they are pro then our old friends West of Scotland F.C. would be in with a shout. However if Killie only started playing association rules in 73 when they joined the league Dumbarton would be the oldest association football club.

It varies from club to club I'd imagine. I know of at least one club that provides free accommodation (i.e. a posh flat) to its better players.

Indeed. They still haven't figured that out though. :lol:

It doesn't matter though, as long as their wage bill is less than Celtc's, than they can spend whatever they want according to Hyde 8? :lol:

Btw, the duff&duffer report gived us the closest thing we've got accounts and it sets out the infrastructure costs pretty much in line with HB IIRC. Sorry no

Link on phone.

They say a week is a long time in politics, whit about the BRALT btw? Some the bears must have thought these days were behind them.

P&B needs a strong BRALT.

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I did a mock up of the years accounts a while back which included what we all actually knew what was spent as in the interim and a detailed account of the clubs running costs from the previous season before Rangers died.

I concluded thereabout that the actual sum total that may be spent by the club as a whole in excess of £32 million to win the now defunct third division :) cue Tedi for a meltdown now :lol: .

You have to wonder if there is any sane reason why any former fans of (old) Rangers would want to post on this Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread on a forum that is dominated by fans of other Scottish clubs that so many fans of (old) Rangers slagged off for decades. Only the most insane of the former fans of (old) Rangers would expect to be taken seriously 'at any time' on a thread that is today dedicated to ripping the utter pish out of them, their old club and now their new club too! :lol:

Indeed you did, how could I forget. :)

Yes you did have a meltdown because I did use what we did actually know to get the amount they will have exceeded to win the 3rd division :) in excess of £32 million :lol: and it will be around the same this season ! if you're lucky :) .

And do stop changing peoples posts drastically ffs it's the mark of childish stupidity Tedi :1eye

Why? Has he got another book coming out?

Quite apt that someone who's idiotic actions were a landmark in their Downfall will be unveiling probably the most embarrassing lower league win in Scottish History.

Will he have a list of 'the enemies' with him?

Quite apt that someone who's idiotic actions were a landmark in their Downfall will be unveiling probably the most embarrassing lower league win in Scottish History.

Will he have a list of 'the enemies' with him?

Won't need a list, he can just look at the director's box. All the ones with the red, white and blue ties.

Their fans will have to put up with this forever.

Aye. It's never been heard before. :lol:

I suppose we'll just have to content ourselves with leathering diddy clubs like yours and racking up the titles when we are back at the top once again.

As if nothing ever happened.

I suppose we'll just have to content ourselves with leathering diddy clubs like yours and racking up the titles when we are back at the top once again.

Rangers - The Bobby Ewing of Scottish Football. :lol:

You must have this pish always ready for a cut & paste when you're flummoxed Mr Angry. :lol:

Your Team is the laughing stock of Scottish Football and you'll be relieving the nightmare of the last 18 months in perpetuum.

Face up to reality and you might actually be able to do something rather than just watching your club burn. Again. :(

Edited by AberdeenBud

The interim accounts to 31/12/2012 show operating costs running at £2.4m per month, let’s say £28m per annum. Is that agreed? Now what evidence is there that this figure has significantly reduced since 31/12? Everybody who has gone seems to be replaced by other people on similar wages. Traynor has arrived since then, on a big wedge.

The other running costs don’t seem to have reduced- how can they? You’re talking about running Ibrokes and a world class training facility. That doesn’t come cheap.

Sandy Jardine to unfurl the flag, the Killie fan will be delighted.

I presume he'll take the time to apologise for his terrible behaviour over the last couple of years and admit that the 'institution' are responsible for their own woes?

Aye right :unsure:

The cnut wouldn't know dignity if it bit him in the arse

The point is that the stadium and Murray Park are running up bills of around £12 million a year and last years players wage budget was £7.5 million,that's around £19.5 million alone without the other accrued debts ffs.

Plus the wage bill of Sally etc and the CEO plus the bonuses for winning the league, and paying of Santala etc etc etc

You post a complete and utter lie and that makes me a troll. Right :rolleyes:. Am I to take it that we won't be seeing any requests for links, proof or source from the orcs from now on if this is entirely meaningless. HB will be able to have a field day. :P

There was no lie. the rangers sub forum was set up to keep trolls , like ypursrlf, out of the main SFL3 Forum.

on phone..sorry for typos.

Abhergreen Fhud - you're a known liar. Can't take a word you say seriously.

More Fantasy Island stuff, the trauma must be too much for him. Wish I could express how much pity I feel for you, hope you get past stage 1 at some point.

Guess it's do nothing and watch your team die again then. :(