Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No answer on salary, we note. I spotted that as well. What equipment is he waiting for? You can run a TV or Radio station from a council flat, for fuxsake. Plenty already do.

Pen and paper. Probably doesn't have a clue how to work a computer, let alone new fangled stuff like a smartphone and tablet.

BS - Gets 200k a year. I get a bonus when Ally wins league. Happy to discuss changing bonus to finance results. Won't resign.

A bonus when they win the second division. I want his job :lol:

Are the rangers fans in the room lapping this shit up?

Mather admits he's on 300k with a straight face and they sit and stick two fingers up cause the bbc said 500k? Aye fck you bbc!

Waiting for the big "Ha, we're only shiting half a million a month down the pan, GIRUY" avalanche...

Woo-hoo - haven't posted on this thread for a while :P

I'm trying to keep up but I can't - is Charles Green is a good guy or a w**k today - I know it will change tomorrow, and then at some point his history will be completely re-written to state he always was a shyster, but it struck me that the savior might just be the snake-oil-salesman again !?

Any of the 'Rangers' fans able to elaborate ... or do you need to check with McCoist to know how you're feeling ?

I assume the SPL and SFL are still corrupt to the core though :wacko:

Confirmation that executive bonuses were not linked to return to top league but year on year promotion.

IH - Always questioned BS on finances. Happy with answers and that he's not dishonest. No disharmony on board.

CM - Walter challenged me to communicate with football authorities. They hold key to us playing whether we like it or not.

CM - League reconstruction, worked hard to ensure Rangers had a choice depending on outcome of vote. Decision eventually made through vote.

CM - Repeats that CG conduct will be discussed at next board meeting. Conduct not befitting the club.

:lol: they really want to mention conduct after ripping off creditors and a charity

JT - Don't know why Green spoke to STV. I'd urge all directors to speak to Charles and tell him to do it right way.

Sounds like the Bears are really holding Traynor's baws over the fire here.

If they get him to admit that Rangers are the world's biggest and bestest club, that's when we'll know he's really sweating.

I can't believe they have the cheek to take a wage, never mind a bonus.

We had a director who it turned.out in the accounts was getting paid 20k to run our centenary fund. The fans kicked up a stink and he resigned.