Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Things canny be that bad surely !?

This thread has ducked-and-dived like this all the way through ... lots of pointing and laughing, then contradictory information comes to light - cue lots of posturing and strutting about !! Ad nauseum !

If things are so bleak then why did they have this meeting - was it a requirement ? were they asked to do it ? :huh:

A PR excercise, similar to what Green done previously and Whyte before him.

Holy fucksticks Batman it's better than we thought. 10M left, including the IPO money and the season ticket money and this season's season ticket money.

Are there any bears out there who want to hand these guys some more money?

Don't forget you've still to fix up the delapidated Ibrox Sports Direct Arena and Murray (did the fans never get that renamed? or the number 12 jersey retired in their honour?) Park.

OMG, OMFG, this is priceless. They've pocketed all your money, every penny.

WE FUKCING TOLD YOU SO YOU BUNCH OF UNGRATEFUL CNUTS.

GIRFUY ROON YE AND ALL A FUKCING BOOT YE!

Nae greenyins left, sorry.

So Bendarroch thinks Rangers are on course for glory; Bennett thinks another poster is a sekrit Celtic fan, and Kincardine seems to be off on some mental tangent about the inherent superiority of Protestant nations.

Meanwhile, Rangers look like they need a financial miracle, their directors are lying about it and their fans are doing nothing to prevent it... And everyone else in Scotland is laughing.

If you could boil the BRALT down to a couple of pages, the last two would be a good representation, I reckon.

Pretty good summary Rat Boy, I'd say!

Have a Charles.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Things canny be that bad surely !?

This thread has ducked-and-dived like this all the way through ... lots of pointing and laughing, then contradictory information comes to light - cue lots of posturing and strutting about !! Ad nauseum !

If things are so bleak then why did they have this meeting - was it a requirement ? were they asked to do it ? :huh:

The board have to continue to play the game with the fans, the fans forums asked for a meeting, TRIFC haven't finished fleecing them yet. There is plenty more fun to come. :lol:

:lol: Fooking hell, mind numbing banter. Lets not get personal tonight mate, it has been a hard week for you. :(

So does the company or club go into administration this time round?? Cause if its only the company does that mean the rangers club are spared a points deduction?

I'm immune to it all now, best ask the QC as he knows all about the clumpany thing.

I'm not sure who is liable for the debt of the club ?.

If it's the holding company then the club is an asset of the holding company and can be sold off as a going concern (all of the club including association licences and players registrations and assets) to pay for the holding companies debt.

If it's the club itself ie the club/company called "The Rangers Football Club Ltd" then it will almost certainly bust the holding company when/if it is liquidated and all relevant licences and blah blah will be lost.

I'd wager the holding company is liable for the debt so the vultures can swoop around the carcase again to see if it bleeds more money by buying the club.

So over ten million in the bank eh ? :lol: .

The club will be sure to get deferred payments of sorts from the sponsors as the season progresses but FCUK ME they are still fucked before the end of the season :lol: .

This club will be just over ten million in debt before the end of this season by all accounts :blink: did CM actually mean this instead of money in the bank :lol: .

There is no fucking way Sevco will last through a season in the new Championship division without going into admin !,is this the plan all along to ditch debt again ? get a CVA agreed and then rack up the debt hoping they get to the Premiership to get the cash it needs to survive ?.

It is all so clear now mate :lol: But will the "club" get docked points??

ahhh fook it, I am sure we will find out soon enough ;) 10 Million :o

OH YES the club gets point deductions for going into admin because the mythical company can't be docked points as in the rules because the company is not the association member :) .

So over ten million in the bank eh ? :lol: .

The club will be sure to get deferred payments of sorts from the sponsors as the season progresses but FCUK ME they are still fucked before the end of the season :lol: .

This club will be just over ten million in debt before the end of this season by all accounts :blink: did CM actually mean this instead of money in the bank :lol: .

There is no fucking way Sevco will last through a season in the new Championship division without going into admin !,is this the plan all along to ditch debt again ? get a CVA agreed and then rack up the debt hoping they get to the Premiership to get the cash it needs to survive ?.

I said it a year ago and I'll say it again. Even if by some sort of miracle, they do get to the top league. They will not be able to emulate what the previous club did.

The only way the previous club got that success and was able to compete with Celtic was the financial mismanagement,

Ergo, if they pay their bills, there's less to spend on wages. All they will be doing is competing for second place with the rest of us.

EH ?.

Well when you are come back and say something sensible.

You mean something like yours ?

Oh for sure I said that and I stand by it. I had a dram but what I said was right,. I discussed it, again, last night on P&B's most boring thread:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/204546-fao-my-fellow-bears/

My statement that, "The world's least corrupt countries are either (historically) Protestant ones or those who were heavily influenced by The Reformation." is only peripherally related to it.

Totally irrelevant to the BRALT and obnoxiously perverted in it's context and biased bigoted bullshit :1eye

Long story short.

I split up with my partner recently and moved out into a B&B as my own house is rented out at the moment, so right now i'm searching for a short term house to rent until i can get my own back. Should have something sorted out this week hopefully.

Annway was in the lounge watching telly last nigh, on a few websites courtesy of the free wifi and was asked what website this was and we had a chat about it. End result was a new member.

Now if any normal person had noticed the IP issue they would have sent a PM asking for an explanation but no not Keith. He had to do his 'hardman thing' and try to be a 'big' man. A little common sense and courtesy appears to be lost on him.

Keith has two choices here, he either admits he's f**ked it up (somethin he should be used to by now) or he bans me for 'using another account' which is against board rules afterall.

IP 80.255.209.128 has had 5417 posts from Nov 2011 and only 2 members have used that IP address,Bennet and VickyTheViking.

I rest my case.

Did this ever get resolved? :unsure2:

I said it a year ago and I'll say it again. Even if by some sort of miracle, they do get to the top league. They will not be able to emulate what the previous club did.

The only way the previous club got that success and was able to compete with Celtic was the financial mismanagement,

Ergo, if they pay their bills, there's less to spend on wages. All they will be doing is competing for second place with the rest of us.

There is no way this club in it's current financial turmoil will ever reach the top tier without going into admin at least once to shed it's debt and is this the master plan to rip of it's creditors once again ?.

This club will most likely to gain capital to survive possibly sell off the stadium on leaseback,another share issue or God forgive sell the club to another consortium leaving the holding company with the debt ???.

HAW TEDI !

Stop looking in and join the fun :) we know you are watching in secret agent mode simpering away with a petted lip and drying your pish stained tears :lol: .

edit for typoooooo :P

Edited by hellbhoy