Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rumours now that ST sales were closer to 28k than what is publicly being claimed. Sponsorship deals not as lucrative as what is being made out, and monthly losses closer to £2m per month We Are Telling Porkies :lol:

Edited by Fotbawmad

This is for Tedi after he rubbished my rough accounting down Ibrox way as far back as April and is taken from CG's share issue thread and it would appear I was more than generous about the IPO amount left,

Rangers total income including the IPO stood at as stated in the interim accounts = £35.2 million that's everything up to date including sponsorships and deferred stuff for the whole season.

Rangers actual projected running costs for the year are,

Stadium = £13 million.

Players wages = £7 million plus bonuses and could reach £8+ million after bonuses paid.

Boards wages = £1.6 million plus bonuses and could reach £2.5+ million after promotion.

£1.9 million for finance leases for the season.

That gives a grand total of £23.5 million without the bonuses paid and could reach £25.4 million after bonuses paid out.

Rangers debts and transfers they paid out for the season were.

£1.6 million for Templeton.

£2.8 million for debts from the oldco.

That's a total of £4.4 million paid out.

If we add the two together we get £27.9 million for the season and £29.9 million after bonuses paid out.Subtract that from the total income of £35.2 and you are left with a staggering £5.3 million and the bears on here think their club won't hit a financial wall before the end of next season !.

If the clubs running costs are over £25 million for a season and the club itself actually generated £9 million this year then there is a ten million pound plus at least shortfall to keep Rangers in profit.

Some cash is not in my figures like on the day sales tickets for the match and food or cup runs they had since January but it can't be too much.Might be a million or two but who knows.

Source for my calculations for the bears to try and dismiss,rubbish or deflect http://rangers.g3dho...ews_article/296

The stadium total is not there for the year and was taken from a very reliable source as the stadium still costs about the same to run as the season before even in the 3rd division.

Some of the bears will claim it's not completely accurate but it's fucking damn well close and that's for sure.

He replied with this !,

Rangers total income including the IPO stood at as stated in the interim accounts = £35.2 million that's everything up to date including sponsorships and deferred stuff for the whole season.

Rangers actual projected running costs for the year are,

Stadium = £13 million.

Players wages = £7 million plus bonuses and could reach £8+ million after bonuses paid.

Boards wages = £1.6 million plus bonuses and could reach £2.5+ million after promotion.

£1.9 million for finance leases for the season.

That gives a grand total of £23.5 million without the bonuses paid and could reach £25.4 million after bonuses paid out.

Rangers debts and transfers they paid out for the season were.

£1.6 million for Templeton.

£2.8 million for debts from the oldco.

That's a total of £4.4 million paid out.

If we add the two together we get £27.9 million for the season and £29.9 million after bonuses paid out.Subtract that from the total income of £35.2 and you are left with a staggering £5.3 million and the bears on here think their club won't hit a financial wall before the end of next season !.

If the clubs running costs are over £25 million for a season and the club itself actually generated £9 million this year then there is a ten million pound plus at least shortfall to keep Rangers in profit.

Some cash is not in my figures like on the day sales tickets for the match and food or cup runs they had since January but it can't be too much.Might be a million or two but who knows.

Source for my calculations for the bears to try and dismiss,rubbish or deflect http://rangers.g3dho...ews_article/296

The stadium total is not there for the year and was taken from a very reliable source as the stadium still costs about the same to run as the season before even in the 3rd division.

Some of the bears will claim it's not completely accurate but it's fucking damn well close and that's for sure.

Pish

Well Tedi !

GIRFUY rm-1345589954-U54519.gif

Only to be horsed by AC McScoobie. It happens.

Bless...

Not. A. Fucking. Clue.

:lol:

I take it your memory loss issues have also affected your recollection of your esteemed manager getting your old club pumped out of not 1, but 2 Euro competitions in the space of a few weeks?

Busy night last night then on the BRALT? :D

I know I'm a bit late, but 10million! :lol: Bonus for winning every Diddy League for Directors! :lol:

Edited by AberdeenBud

Some Bears, not Mr Seethe and AWRA obviously, smelling the coffee this morning.

1.5 million for the management team is shocking for winning the 3rd division serving up that pish we had to watch
No wonder Ally doesn’t do walking away. Real rangers man my ar@e He’s got his nose in the trough like these other chancers

Heres a snippet from the meeting courtesy of FF (THANKS GUYS PMSL)

Default Re: Summary of tonights meeting anyone?

Ok. Stockbridge (finance director) doesn’t know how much money is left from the IPO! All the money in the one pot is £10m (including this years season tickets) so we’ve misplaced something in the region of £32m in a year. Ahmed, Green, Stockbridge and Mather £1m pa combined + 100% bonus, plus payoffs in the case of IA and CG, McCoist, macdowell & Durrant 1.5m! Traynor on 200k. Cost 2m to get rid of Goian and Bocanegra. No money in yet from Puma, details on the deal not revealed, same for blackthorn. Roof been fixed at Murray park though and some clown has used his place at the meeting to ask if Novo is coming back!

:lol:

Dave King in Rangers administration warning

3214848836.jpg

Former Rangers director Dave King says the club could be headed for administration. Picture: SNS

Published on the 08th August 2013

FORMER Rangers director Dave King has warned that Rangers could go into administration by Christmas unless Charles Green lowers his asking price and sells up.

The South African based businessman is looking to acquire a controlling stake but has branded the current share asking price ‘absurd’.

Former Rangers chief executive Charles Green, who is now acting as a consultant for the club, has told minority shareholder Jim McColl that his consortium will sell its 28% stake in the club if given £14m by Friday. Green’s consortium bought the assets of Rangers following its liquidation and formed a newco club.

King’s personal assets have been unfrozen after he reached agreement with the South African tax authorities although he still faces criminal charges. He told the Mail: “I am absolutely 100 per cent certain that none of these factors are an issue at the present moment. “The greater obstacle remains Green’s insistence on seeking 70p for shares that are currently just worth over half that on the stock market. “The current regime have made offers of shares to me at various stages and various levels. “But the amounts on offer are insufficient to excercise any real control - and I have regarded the share price they have been asking as absurd.

“I am happy to be part of a recapitilisation of the club. But my preference would be to be issued with new shares. And the money I provide must go into the club. “And it must be properly controlled and properly managed. “I don’t see myself or anyone else putting money in to pay these guys off.”

King warned that the club was close to running out of money. He said: “There is an invevitibility to the fact that the people currently operating Rangers are going to run out of cash. “The club raised £22m via an IPO (Initial Public Offering) and that was whittled down to virtually nothing. “I think it was down to £5m or £6m in the bank and has now got a boost via season ticket sales. “But the way directors are spending money on Green’s consultancy fees and other things, I don’t think they will make Christmas.

“The question then is: when they go to the markets again, are they going to find other investors willing to put more money into the club? “We had all these guys come in and buy into Green’s business plan. They paid 70p a share and witnessed those shares lose value very, very quickly. “They are not going to increase their holding and other inverstors will be very, very wary. “So if they get to the point where they are close to administration again by Christmas and the season ticket money is gone and they have the same high overheads and are running out of cash , they will be faced with administration again. “And what that will mean is all the shareholders including Green - losing all their money. In which case, they will have to be realistic about their demands at that stage.

“The club is being run on the basis of protecting shareholder value - particuarly by those who paid nothing for the shares and want to make something. “It’s a question of Green making £2m, £3m or whatever. “He regards that as his compensation for what he thinks he has achieved. “But the way it’s going now he could end up with nothing.

“His priority currently is to make sure he gets something. And he will continue doing that. But the result of that is simple. The club will run out of money.”

Edited by AberdeenBud