Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You think Jabba will still be there when the cash runs out?

I honestly don't think anyone currently there is interested in anything other than the cash. I include the footballing side of the business too. Nobody fighting for survival of the club, just trying to maintain there snout at the trough. Some of the wages being discussed last night are disgusting, glad I'm not funding it!

Wondering where all the money's gone berz?

Look at the fat lump of shampoo you've got for a manager on £750k a year. Look at his assistants haud it & dod it taking home the same amount between them. You're the ones who've demanded that they be kept in place.
Look at the players you've signed on SPL wages to struggle to defeat teams made up of postmen and joiners. You're the ones who've demanded that such players be signed.
Look at the salary and bonus paid to Charles Green. You're the ones who backed him to the hilt, until you had a rare moment of clarity and demanded he left - at which point he took a sizeable payoff.
Look at the salary paid to Walter Smith to be a non-executive director and later Chairman, two jobs which he wasn't even remotely qualified to do, but who demanded his presence on the board? You're starting to get the hang of this.
Look at January's interim report which revealed that the club was losing £1m a month. It's taken you eight months to realise that this may have been a bad thing.
Ever since your club was founded, Celtic fans have been telling you that your club was doomed to failure because that's precisely what the people running it wanted to happen. We told you the same thing about the club you used to support as well if you remember, and were proved correct. But no, you couldn't bring yourselves to listen to Timmy, because you couldn't accept that we were right and you were wrong.
And what's your reaction now that you've suddenly realised that life at Ibrox isn't all hunky-dory? "The guy in charge must be trustworthy, so let's see how it all pans out".
Failure to learn from your mistakes leads to extinction. You utter, utter twats.

:lol:

Scotland's 2013/2014 Third Tier League (League1) hasn't actually started yet, their new club is going down the toilet and is unlikely to survive the full season without going into administration, and they are discussing Celtic's Champions League play-off round draw ffs! lol! :lol:

ri9h.jpg

Apparently the phrase administration before Christmas, is being used on a regular basis inside the big hoos these days. ;)

The longer it lasts the better, I would rather they survive and continue to make us laugh for decades to come than fold completely. The ongoings at the comedy club at Ibrox brightens up our seasons intervals, they have have never previously been as entertaining as the last two have been. I'm hoping that their new club manages to stay afloat for another 18 months before administration/liquidation again. :lol:

No wonder AWRA/BP/LWG has been very quite, he has fooked off ta Swallow Swallow and started posting there. :(

Good evening fellow bears!

For a good while now I have been pondering ways of raising money for our gracious, beautiful club.

I have come to the conclusion that this, my friends, would be the most quintessential and dignified way of raising sufficient amounts of money to ensure the safety of our club for years to come.

As I am sure you are all aware, it rains a lot in Scotland (too much if you ask me!) Now, on the odd occasion it is sunny after a spot of rain.. What is formed? Yes! You are right! A rainbow!

It is a well known fact that at the end of the rainbow there is a pot of gold. This pot of gold would be worth millions - millions that would ensure survival for centuries.

The problem is finding this gold. It will be a hard task; one that only the true bears will be able to complete with all our dignity.

The next time it rains and the sun comes out, I suggest all bears go out in search of the end of the rainbow, home of the pot of gold.

Maybe we could all chip in and buy walkie talkies and get a sticky on here so we can update each other on our quests.

I'll be there, I hope you will too. 500,000 of us turned up to Manchester, surely 499,999 of you can turn up to a field in Kirkcaldy?

WATP.

Lets do this.

:thumsup2

Just read that KDS

Rangers withdraw their claim to be Scotland's most succesful club

http://www.asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjudications.aspx?SearchTerms=rangers#2

Really - I thought that had already been concluded ... is it possible that link is something else ?

There are only two complaints listed in the link whereas the 'most successful' claim had quite a few more than that !?

Edited by Ned Nederlander

The case was re-opened a few days ago due to further 'conclusive' evidence being discovered by ASA who informed that the case would have to be re-opened and looked at again due to said 'conclusive' evidence. This was revealed through various mainstream media sources earlier this week. And posted on this thread as well as all over the internet on hundreds of forums and message boards. I'm surprised that you didn't see it anywhere! :lol: