Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We were running our debt down when that utter c**t Whyte came in and destroyed everything he possibly could. If we had struggled as a result of the debt we had at the time, I'd still have taken that path over the consequences following Whyte's actions.

Murray, of course, is the biggest c**t of them all for handing the keys to Whyte when he knew full well what he was doing, and what was likely to follow. I hope that BDO and the police can find material which allows both of them to be prosecuted for what I see as criminal acts.

So I wouldn't have chosen this path - the WKR would. But, in fairness, he is the only 'killie supporter' I know who's openly claimed he wants to see 'his' club fucked over.

'Whyte's actions'

:lol:

Revisionist Bullshit.

It was RFC, not Whyte that chose not pay social taxes when they could have.

Have a read of the SFA tribunal, you might learn something. At least you acknowledge SDM's guilt.

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Newsflash, bigot - you and your Amigos are not "everybody". Everybody in your poisonous wee life, maybe.

The Killie fans already know all about your love for the green n greys. Who else wouldn't know it now you have declared your desire for Killie to go into administration?

There's a good bhoy.

This is a different complaint.

Go have a look in Glasgow Airport at the advertising light box next to your club`s shop ;) you will see the terrible truth proudly on display :)

Ok you are saying it's a different complaint (than the most succsessful club complaint) is it just coincidence that before the 26th of June (the date when RIFC PLC stopped contesting a complaint) that all their announcements to the LSE contained this

About Rangers Football Club

Rangers Football Club, formed in Scotland in 1872, is one of the world's most successful clubs, having won 54 League titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups and the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1972. The Club's loyal and sizeable supporter base, both in Scotland and around the world, enables the Club to boast one of the highest percentages of season ticket holders in the UK, with over 38,000 having been sold for the current season. Playing at the 51,082 seater Ibrox Stadium and benefitting from the world class 37 acre Murray Park training facility, the Club has been a dominant force in Scottish football for decades. This world class stadium, training infrastructure and a loyal and passionate global fanbase provide an excellent foundation for the Rangers Group.

Currently the Club is competing in Division 3 of the SFL, though it is the intention of the Directors and the manager for the Club to return to top level football as soon as possible. The history, facilities and ambition of the Club are such that the Club remains a desirable destination for foreign and domestic players alike. The first team squad is managed by Ally McCoist, the former Rangers forward, who remains the Club's all-time leading goal scorer.

and then after the 26th june they stopped adding that quote? It still looks to me as if their is only one complaint could you or anybody else post some proof of this other complaint. :)

I really can't believe the orcs are now relishing the thought of ditching millions of pounds of more debt possibly through a CVA before the end of the season ???.

WTF !,have they no shame at all ?,this really shows them up for what they really are if they are willing to laugh at the club expunging it's liabilities in order to reach the top tier of football at any cost ffs.

At what point will the club bring in the administrators ?,before or after the money runs out ?.

Does the SPFL & SFA know that the club will hit a financial brick wall well before Christmas ? surely they do !,and are these b@stards complicit in knowing this abomination of a club are ready to ditch debt through a CVA and have put in place some bullshit in their rules & regulations so this can happen and not only that with the minimal of punitive measures ?.

Every fucking person knows this club is going to be broke and knew this from last season with it's wreck-less financial model of pissing money into the wind.Did the major investors already know this was possibly a preplanned strategy for the club to get to the top tier by ditching debt and fucking it's creditors and were willing to take that gamble because the new premiership is were the money is and also the gateway to European money ?.

This now smells of shite to high heaven if this club has already committed to fucking over it's creditors by ditching it's debt through a CVA and looks even more likely that this was a preplanned strategy put in place well before this reformed abomination of a club even kicked a fucking ball in earnest.

I hope I'm wrong but this is looking more likely as time progresses :( .

hellbhoy, on 10 Aug 2013 - 15:56, said:I really can't believe the orcs are now relishing the thought of ditching millions of pounds of more debt possibly through a CVA before the end of the season ???.
WTF !,have they no shame at all ?,this really shows them up for what they really are if they are willing to laugh at the club expunging it's liabilities in order to reach the top tier of football at any cost ffs.
At what point will the club bring in the administrators ?,before or after the money runs out ?.
Does the SPFL & SFA know that the club will hit a financial brick wall well before Christmas ? surely they do !,and are these b@stards complicit in knowing this abomination of a club are ready to ditch debt through a CVA and have put in place some bullshit in their rules & regulations so this can happen and not only that with the minimal of punitive measures ?.
Every fucking person knows this club is going to be broke and knew this from last season with it's wreck-less financial model of pissing money into the wind.Did the major investors already know this was possibly a preplanned strategy for the club to get to the top tier by ditching debt and fucking it's creditors and were willing to take that gamble because the new premiership is were the money is and also the gateway to European money ?.
This now smells of shite to high heaven if this club has already committed to fucking over it's creditors by ditching it's debt through a CVA and looks even more likely that this was a preplanned strategy put in place well before this reformed abomination of a club even kicked a fucking ball in earnest.
I hope I'm wrong but this is looking more likely as time progresses .

Well since they are now full members that could very well happen. Had this summers vote gone the other way, their temporary membership could have been revoked.

How many times can you die, they'll have had more lives than Doctor Who soon.

I hope I'm wrong but this is looking more likely as time progresses.

Why concern yourself so much with their old and new club's kamikaze mission? The old club didn't get away with it and neither will the new club if it follows in the footsteps of the old club. They are hurting themselves and anyone stupid enough to invest money with them, no one else. Let them get on with it knowing that time will severely punish them long-term for their misdeeds. :)

I really can't believe the orcs are now relishing the thought of ditching millions of pounds of more debt possibly through a CVA before the end of the season ???.

Yes, It happened last year, & it'll happen again.

Do they actually have any creditors at this time though? They may well run out of cash but will they owe anything?

If they have no funds, they will have to cease trading, that is true but I don't imagine that they will have any credit facility.

Why concern yourself so much with their old and new club's kamikaze mission? The old club didn't get away with it and neither will the new club if it follows in the footsteps of the old club. They are hurting themselves and anyone stupid enough to invest money with them, no one else. Let them get on with it knowing that time will severely punish them long-term for their misdeeds. :)

The point being they will be careful to make sure the HMRC or not the major creditor this time round so that the CVA will be accepted ! the b@stards,and we'll have to put up with the club deliberately expunging it's debt through a preplanned strategy that was in place since before the start of last season :angry: .

If this is to happen then it will show up the associations for they really are !,corrupt to the fucking core towards a club in turmoil only because it is a cash cow that helps pay them cnuts big fat wages and even worse that the associations will have known this club will try to evade it's debts at some point in the future but will act like it's a fucking surprise to them this happened :barf .

It's public knowledge that The Clone Rangers are going to go into admin sometime soon because no one will spunk money into it and may explain why McColl is taking a back seat for the moment,is he waiting till the club exits it's debts through a CVA before he puts his money where his mouth ?.

Do they actually have any creditors at this time though? They may well run out of cash but will they owe anything?

If they have no funds, they will have to cease trading, that is true but I don't imagine that they will have any credit facility.

They could have the stadium repairs done on credit,they could hold back on suppliers by withholding their payments so that they can bring in the administrators but they won't make the same mistake from last time deliberately withholding NI&PAYE.

Oh the possibilities how these cnuts can legally screw people they owe money only to try and pull a fast one on them.

edit for typoooooo

Edited by hellbhoy

They could have the stadium repairs done on credit,they could hold back on suppliers by withholding their payments so that they can bring in the administrators but they won't make the same mistake from last time deliberately withholding NI&PAYE.

Oh the possibilities how these cnuts can legally screw people they owe money only to try and pull a fast one on them.

edit for typoooooo

Only if people let them, lets face it anyone doing anything for them now on credit is bloody stupid - they must know what the situation is.

It's public knowledge that The Clone Rangers are going to go into admin sometime soon because no one will spunk money into it and may explain why McColl is taking a back seat for the moment,is he waiting till the club exits it's debts through a CVA before he puts his money where his mouth ?.

Neither McColl or any other wealthy reputable business person is ever again going to hand over significant sums of money to any club playing its football at the Sports Direct Stadium in Ibrox. Anything you hear in regards to sugar daddies looking to get involved with those charity thieving tax-dodging cheats is just smoke and mirrors. 'Honest' business persons will not touch that mob with a barge pole after what its name has become during the last few years. Only scoundrels will want involved with them now.

Neither McColl or any other wealthy reputable business person is ever again going to hand over significant sums of money to any club playing its football at the Sports Direct Stadium in Ibrox. Anything you hear in regards to sugar daddies looking to get involved with those charity thieving tax-dodging cheats is just smoke and mirrors. 'Honest' business persons will not touch that mob with a barge pole after what its name has become during the last few years. Only scoundrels will want involved with them now.

There are plenty of them though. Dave King springs to mind.

That could be very well true the bit in bold but small companies may be desperate enough to do small jobs with some money now and money when the job is done :unsure: ,any plan that may involve getting the club into admin to ditch debt could get very complex and devious ???.

The club will run out of money for sure and they can't afford to liquidate the so called mythical company to phoenix the club again into Ver3 Rankers back into the lowest division and only admin can expunge any debt holding them back from getting promoted to the top tier where the arseholes that run the game initially wanted the cheating beggars in the first place.

Just how does this pan out when the cheating b@stards run out of cash ???.

There are plenty of them though. Dave King springs to mind.

And look at all the heat that attached itself to him after he handed over £20million! It near destroyed him. I seriously doubt that he has any spare change left to invest anywhere after all the shit that he has gone through in SA during the past few years. Dave King is just more smoke and mirrors hoping to attract more fools who are easily parted from their money. :lol:

I've already posted your 'a price well worth paying' shame - the final nail in any pretence that killie is your club.

Everyone knows it's your beloved green n grey oops.

I take nothing back that I've said about the MJ situation - not even (especially) now he's got Bowie on board: I'll wait to see the story behind the headlines before I make my mind up on his latest, suspiciously convenient move.

A Killie in the lower leagues, with a sensible business plan and vision for the future, with committed ownership and fan involvement, would be mightily preferable to one which let that c**t suck every drop from it before dying completely.

Do you have the slightest idea how stupid, insular and bigoted your (and your wee bigot mates') continual "no wan ae us" patter actually looks to the sensible posters on here?

Oh, and "shame"? That would be an appropriate emotion were my team to die owing millions, and a new organisation rise up, claim our handful of (honestly-won) honours and try to extract cash from gullible punters, claiming to be the same club. No wonder you're confused about the proper use of the word - it doesn't appear to feature in your lot's vocabulary.