Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Seriously though, should the SFA not have insisted that the Phoenix arising from the flames provided them with some form of P&L projection and proof of funds before transferring their licence, to attempt to ensure the same shitstorm didn't land again?

Their prospectus would have given the AIM market the all the assurancess the SFA would have required however keeping them to it is the problem.

Seriously though, should the SFA not have insisted that the Phoenix arising from the flames provided them with some form of P&L projection and proof of funds before transferring their licence, to attempt to ensure the same shitstorm didn't land again?

Oh fuxace. The fucking Phoenix comes up from The Ashes, not the flames. Don't you know anything about cricket, Harry Potter or mythology?

Oh fuxace. The fucking Phoenix comes up from The Ashes, not the flames. Don't you know anything about cricket, Harry Potter or mythology?

:lol:

Mixing my metaphors, time for bed I think before I burn the midnight oil from both ends.

Maybe some fans don't seem to realise the true cost of running a football club like Rangers and keep in mind the club had to be started from scratch.

A good wee blog this, maybe could have more detail - http://www.ibroxnoise.co.uk/2013/08/a-support-dividing-itself.html

A breakdown of the 22m used from the IPO onwards

photo.JPG

Where's the rest of the money spent to win the old third division ?,it wasn't just the IPO that kept the club running and some costs are missing and I can a few that are not quite accurate.

On a serious note !,shouldn't the SPFL & the SFA call the Ibrox board into question over all the crap surrounding the club on it's finances and can it fulfil it's fixtures for the season ahead ?.

Wouldn't the SFA telling the club it cannot allow them to register their free agents on 1st September as they obviously can't afford them to help the club stop it's reckless spending spree ?.

Why aren't the associations getting involved at this point in time when the shit has clearly hit the huge fan at Ibrox ?.

Are they going to allow that club to financially implode before they step in when it's too late ?.

Naw, naw, dunno and f*cking hope so. :rolleyes:

Can any of you bears think of one genuinely intelligent and good reason why any supporters of any other football clubs in Scotland should feel in any way sympathetic towards the predicament that The RIFC supporters find themselves in today? :lol:

They are Ra Peepil ! :lol:

Maybe some fans don't seem to realise the true cost of running a football club like Rangers

photo.JPG

Even if the figures are accurate, which is doubtful, that ten million plus spent on wages is just, just ludicrous at that level. The other clubs would take years to spend that between them.

If these figures are quoted as some kind of justification, then I think we can all see the problem.

Thought I'd pop in since it's getting so funny again.

I'm glad you took the time to respond ;)

Oh, watch him Kildog.

It's all "How you keeping?", "How's the family?". You get drawn in and before you know it, it's 1688 this, Williamite Revolution that.

He's a crafty bugger. If you've been used to the bludgeoning approach of Bendarroch, it can wrong foot you a bit.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Chuckie Cheese was very clear in his IPO sales pitch (which was pure comedy gold by the way) that the money raised (£22 million my a**e) was NOT going to be used as working capital.

On a related note BDO say that the death of rangers is of little consequence to the top flight

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-23673421

Yes, saw that. SPL clubs finances are improving and have NOT been adversly affected by the demise of Rangers.

Armageddon????? More like Nirvana!

Even if the figures are accurate, which is doubtful, that  ten million plus spent on wages is just, just ludicrous at that level.  The other clubs would take years to spend that between them.

If these figures are quoted as some kind of justification, then I think we can all see the problem.

We (as in, everyone except TRIFC fans) have been able to see the problem for a long while now tbh. ;)

Admin 2 beckons, followed swiftly by the setting up of a "Loyal Bears Membership Scheme" to drive more funds into their "journey back....."

Back from where though :rolleyes:

Would not be surprised if there was already a debt and take it they can't even go to a bank to get a loan. #wongaaddiction

What about these expensive team bonding holidays such as this time last year the team after the cup match with Brechin were up in Inverness to play golf, staying in one of the most expensive hotels The Kingsmills. To everyone's embarrassment I heard the hotel wouldn't accept payment for the stay by card and the club had to pay by cash or GTF. Does this kind of thing still happen, Rangers are some outfit?. :lol:

Yes, saw that. SPL clubs finances are improving and have NOT been adversly affected by the demise of Rangers.

Armageddon????? More like Nirvana!

Yes. The demonstrable calling of that particular bluff should dent the nerve of those keen to use it again.