Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Seriously though, should the SFA not have insisted that the Phoenix arising from the flames provided them with some form of P&L projection and proof of funds before transferring their licence, to attempt to ensure the same shitstorm didn't land again?

Why not demand a bond from Rangers 3 against future misdeeds and mismanagement? I think about £10million would have to be the bare minimum lodged with the SFA. Personal guarantees from the directors for anything beyond that.

It must be the only way, as we all know Rangers 1 was run by chancers with contempt for everyone. Rangers 2 by greedy chancers who walk around with daggers in their pockets for backstabbing. What type of board will Ranger 3 bring? Probability must be ex Loyalist terrorists and local organised crime barons. It seems a best fit for the majority of the fans they have. :(

“After a year in which both Hearts and Dunfermline Athletic fell into administration it is welcome news that a large proportion of SPL clubs believe that they will be profitable in the coming year. It is also interesting to note that, when compared with other leagues in the UK, revenues of SPL clubs have not been adversely affected by the loss of Rangers. Last year many observers, including this survey, felt that SPL clubs might experience a decline in income due to the loss of Rangers. However, this hasn’t happened over the last season.”

The Blue Pound! :lol:

Armageddon! :lol:

What's left of Scottish Football! :lol:

It's what we all said all along.

Rangers big crowds and large trophy haul were good for... Rangers. Others did not really benefit at all.

Pity the crowds and trophies weren't good enough for Rangers though.

Yes. The demonstrable calling of that particular bluff should dent the nerve of those keen to use it again.

I would like to see evidence of this to put that one away finally. I already know as far as my club goes we underspent last season and our wage budget has increased this season, therefore we will have more power in dealing with contracts and attracting new players. Still 5-6 times less in players wages than Rangers are spending but yet we have better players.

Sevco fans are born, they are not manufactured, they do not choose, they are chosen.
poor buggers :o

They must have been right fuckers in a past life if this one was chosen for them.

I like this how the 4-1 win against Brechin City sends out a warning to the other clubs!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Warning to League 1 clubs??

What's that now on wages since July 2012....15m ??

tumblr_l9cc3xHC6Z1qzngheo1_400.gif

Warning accepted, try not to take them after 90 mins. Ohhhhh I love it ,how we played with them!

“After a year in which both Hearts and Dunfermline Athletic fell into administration it is welcome news that a large proportion of SPL clubs believe that they will be profitable in the coming year. It is also interesting to note that, when compared with other leagues in the UK, revenues of SPL clubs have not been adversely affected by the loss of Rangers. Last year many observers, including this survey, felt that SPL clubs might experience a decline in income due to the loss of Rangers. However, this hasn’t happened over the last season.”

The Blue Pound! :lol:

Armageddon! :lol:

What's left of Scottish Football!

:lol:

wait a wee minute here... i was told that rangers kept scottish football alive, subsidised the diddy teams.

but what you are saying contradicts this?

oh well, Scottish football does not need rangers: FACT

I might be in line for that Reddie now willie, but I don't think there's anything wrong with discussing such issues on the BRALT.

Yes, we can wish they weren't part of the football culture in our country, but they are and we're discussing the demise of a club with such associations.

Many of the discussions on the subject have focused on the character and conduct of the fans as a body, and the extent to which they've enabled the club's problems to ensue.

Let's be honest - without such associations, we wouldn't dislike Rangers as we do and take such jolly interest in the recent events surrounding them.

"Political/Religious discussion" on the BRALT therefore strikes me as perfectly legitimate.

I believe it does merit discussion but also that the subject should have it's own thread. Discussion however, becomes poor regardless of topic, when it degenerates into 2 or 3 people trying to outdo each other in the derogatory name-calling game, resulting in decent 'on topic' posts being buried in 6 or 8 pages of childish pish.

The ultimate result on here, is always the same. A major distraction from the woes of Ibrox, giving respite - and perceived point scoring opportunities - to the blue boys. Surely, this is not good.

wait a wee minute here... i was told that rangers kept scottish football alive, subsidised the diddy teams.

Aye and hopefully this will be considered, if and when the authorities get round to deciding what to do with them, in the event of 'Admin 2' :thumsup2

Quite right Rangers are not bigger than Scottish football and it has been a bit of a shock for their fans when faced with this, some can't deal with it such as still maintaining denial and various fallacious arguments at other clubs fans.

Th eother side of it the cash from the extra few fans and the tv coverage would have benefited clubs in the 3rd last season, bit of a windfall.

Also how many clubs in the Scottish Leagues could end up as Stirling Albion's bitches??. I doubt either that Annan, Peterhead who managed historic victories nor the clubs that managed to hold that 10m+ worth team to draws would swap that for Rangers not being in the 3rd. So yes not needed more of a windfall for these clubs.