Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Have to agree with MT here, this sounds like nonsense, I can't see any of their new signings having any significant resale value.

They have about at least 3 players they could maybe punt off at around a million each I'd reckon,possibly Wallace,Templeton & Law.It would save them from admin but it would make the admin happen at a later date though.

I was just saying that it could be a possible strategy and Green has had previous for it at Sheffield Utd.

I do not care if you condemn it, nor did I ask it.

You asked if his tweets were wrong, he frequently refers to Rangers fans as the Klan, he tweeted a link to his blog where he uses this term on numerous occasions, referring to Rangers fans as the Klan is obviously wrong and more than a bit twisted.

Look I was refering to the tweets posted above sorry if I did not make that clear in my post. I don't know what context he used the term Klan to discribe Rangers fans so I can't coment on it. The thing is he's obviously got to you as the minute you see his name you come down with some kind of posting tourettes and randomly start posting insults about him. If you can ignore DhenBhoy then try it with Phil Funny Name :)

Given your atrocious spelling errors Tedi ... I thought you'd be more understanding ... but that's you all over ... double standards.

Would horde be more acceptable to you?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by DhenBhoy. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by DhenBhoy. View it anyway?

The guy's a complete tool

If your going to ignore someone then just ignore them, he obviously read your last post, didn't like it, then decided to advertise that fact that he wants to ignore you.

But he'll still read your posts. :lol:

He's now pretending to ignore me ... what a laugh I had the last time he did that :lol:

I mean how does he know that those two posts he quoted below were directed at him .... what a spanker !!!

Fivestars .. only you could be that thick .... FFS !!!

You'd think he would have learned his lesson from the last time ... attention span of a goldfish !!

May I join in ?,

rofl.gif

Once again, open and well-publicised looting at Ibrox is met with fatalism and self-pity, while Some Joker With a Blog is a source of endless outrage.

If this lot could've mustered a tenth of the seethe at Murray, Whyte or Green that they manage effortlessly for fuds who write things on the internet, they might not be in their current situation.

Long may they keep boiling at irrelevant no-marks with Twitter accounts, IMO.

Edited by flyingrodent

Have to agree with MT here, this sounds like nonsense, I can't see any of their new signings having any significant resale value.

They have about at least 3 players they could maybe punt off at around a million each I'd reckon,possibly Wallace,Templeton & Law.It would save them from admin but it would make the admin happen at a later date though.

I was just saying that it could be a possible strategy and Green has had previous for it at Sheffield Utd.

A million for Nicky Law! :lol:

Possibly for Wallace and Templeton at a push, but if you know HIS Dignity is away to hit the rocks then why not wait till it's run aground and help yourself to some if it's cargo?

I think players were signed purely for ST sales. Oh and to ensure respectable performances in the cups. :lol:

That just confirmed you have no clue do you ?,and P&B is just for you to log onto and piss people off with never ending insulting or silly posts and green dotting your fellow bears just because some of the P&D's get annoyed about it.

I did in fact tell you that if you read the Records article then you would have known where my figures came from :1eye Ahmad said he had helped raise £67 million and he helped raise the IPO money as well,so it be a sure dead fucking cert he has included the IPO money in that £67 million ! GET IT NOW ???.

And no fucking mention of the accounts there either stupid.

To be fair to Bennett you just made that bit up. There is no guarantee that figure is inclusive of the IPO money.

Once again, open and well-publicised looting at Ibrox is met with fatalism and self-pity, while Some Joker With a Blog is a source of endless outrage.

If this lot could've mustered a tenth of the seethe at Murray, Whyte or Green that they manage effortlessly for fuds who write things on the internet, they might not be in their current situation.

Long may they keep boiling at irrelevant no-marks with Twitter accounts, IMO.

Pretty much hits the nail on the head