Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Posting a link makes me a bigot?

Dheclan?

Timothy? don't think so, you are confused.

Look as far as I am aware I have never posted anything remotely racist or bigoted and as both are against forum rules then I challenge you to report me for it to prove your point.

Nope. Not your style, Ted.

You'd argue black was white though :P

Look as far as I am aware I have never posted anything remotely racist or bigoted and as both are against forum rules then I challenge you to report me for it to prove your point.

You are just not a racist or a bigot. I read your posts and you are much more reasonable than I am, even.

cheers hellbhoy for trying to steer this back on track

spelling mistakes, the correct use of grammar and punctuation had started to do my head in

btw wizbit's pic while not pleasant has been used for years on various forums/boards and there are a few memes about it.

The mock outrage was seriously embarrassing and dishonest

You still haven't answered, apologised or justified in regard to your use of the comma

OK I am so sorry for using a comma. I know I support Rangers but hell mend me for the racist and sectarian use of the comma.

Please report me to the mods for my casual and racist use of punctuation marks.

The Sevconians are a tad uptight the night ffs rm-1345589954-U54519.gif

There isn't a fan from any club they won't have an internet bitch fight with because nobody likes them and they ask why :lol: .

You're playing with fire here calling Rangers fans names, that's crime enough for Tedi to hope you contract some terrible disease. So in the next day or so if you get the shits or something it will have beenTedi that wished it on you. :o

Edited by Umbungo1874

cheers hellbhoy for trying to steer this back on track

spelling mistakes, the correct use of grammar and punctuation had started to do my head in

btw wizbit's pic while not pleasant has been used for years on various forums/boards and there are a few memes about it.

The mock outrage was seriously embarrassing and dishonest

The Ragers diversion tactics are on top form tonight Scoobles :lol: .

Top notch deflecting from the troubles at Mordhor by the orcs :) .

None but one have I heard going off their nappers at Green & Ahmad taking 10% of any revenue they helped the club secure going into their long pockets.

Oh and one week later how much is left in the bank people ? surely a six figure sum has left to pay the board and players for this week eh !.

And Mr brains of the radar in a wheelchair causing more trouble by pulling a Green telling McColl to get his finger out again to plough money into the sinking ship.

Next up for shit creek for ra bears is the accounts and there's only over two weeks to publish them for all to dissect and laugh like fcuk at :) .

Ah the old double standards .. you have a go at me for putting the apostrophe in the wrong place and then when you f**k it up by misusing the comma, you play the victim card ... away and play your cricket!

I did? When? Aye I can be wrong and always admitted when I made a gaffe. Me as a victim? Do not be so fucking stupid. The idea of me as a victim is crass.

Ah the old double standards .. you have a go at me for putting the apostrophe in the wrong place and then when you f**k it up by misusing the comma, you play the victim card ... away and play your cricket!

Dhenny he is baiting you ffs just stick yer fingers up at him for his obvious trolling and and diverting laughing at Rangers related topics.

Just do this rm-1345589954-U54519.gif and also yer new clubs fucked by d by and hears sum badd shpelling und glammar to pishy ye offa ya grumpee auld git

140.jpg

Poofy has nothing to do with sexuality! It means, soft, sensual and a bit girly. Everybody knew what he meant when he said cricket was poofy.

But you feckern sevconians will drag any percieved unpoltically correct word and spin it until a'body is distracted from their cultural shame.

I believe the forum term is deflection.

My best friend is queer and there is feck a' poofy about him!

And I love cricket.

Good post and you are 100% correct about the deflection used by those who are Orange minded in attempts to distract people away from the ongoings at the comedy club.