Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1. Standfree03

2. Supras

3= British Patriot/xbl

5. Vikington

6. Wunfellaff

As I said......could've been higher....

And notice I am a far bigger fud than my position in "worst posters"... I'll take that.

Yes they did. About 12/ 13 years ago we played Rangers in a friendly game to mark the opening of our new stadium. When we brought on a sub (at 1-4 to Rangers, IIRC) they booed him as he came on. This lad was just a young boy maybe no more than 21/22.

A friendly, remember.......they booed him just because his name was Martin O'Neill, FFS.

Aye shocking stuff right enough. Who'd have thought a set of fans would do that, eh?

Hopefully you're being ironic (and I am often whooshed so it could be) otherwise it's the apotheosis of faux outrage.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Oh Leggat, I almost forgot about you

He never fails to make me laugh

http://davidleggat-leggoland.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/rangers-go-to-war-with-radio-clyde.html

Rangers to to war with Radio Clyde

Now keeping in mind everything thats been going on over at Ibrox, does people really believe sevco employees really care about a local radio phone in show?

The move by Rangers comes after repeated references on the Radio Clyde airwaves by its Celtic daft phone in host Jim Delahunt and his sidekick, former Celtic star Andy Walker, to Rangers being a new club.

Rangers to take action against the local radio station, which has long been a by-word for anti Rangers rhetoric.

But now Rangers have shown bold leadership and have stepped in and told Radio Clyde they no longer want the station’s money.

Bold leadership standing up to Clyde1

Fantastic :lol:

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Oh Leggat, I almost forgot about you

He never fails to make me laugh

http://davidleggat-leggoland.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/rangers-go-to-war-with-radio-clyde.html

Rangers to to war with Radio Clyde

Now keeping in mind everything thats been going on over at Ibrox, does people really believe sevco employees really care about a local radio phone in show?

Bold leadership standing up to Clyde1

Fantastic :lol:

They are paranoid lunatics these Rangers fans.

Jambos showing the Bears how it should be done ...

Dundee, dundee, rangers, hearts, the rangers.....see a pattern ?

As a prod I can say this..... favourite thread on this saga was ....

"the titanic and other protestant failures".

Absolute gold.:)

Go on then, what has he done / said now that has you so wound up?

Link please tedi where I said I agreed/disagreed .

I just said he needed hauners.

You will have the link police Dave and Ken on yer back.

Anyway I said he has you wound up, entirely different thing, the fact you had to advertise this on the BRALT just confirms it.

So posting gen non stuff means someone has wound you up ?

Top 6th fud tedi, thanks for playing :)

Certainly seems to wind you up yes.

I never voted but I agree you deserved 6th place, probably higher.

Eh, wind me up ? Naw.

Actually bp is growing on me, possibly.to the degree he may not be awra.

So, links please tedi.

1/ egm for Flo sale.

2/ bp and me falling out on that thread.

Not convincing anyone type post.

1. No interest in Flo, never mentioned him so find yer own links.

2. Yer making stuff up again.

ETA to add come to think of it, I never mention EGM, you made that up too and yes I think the shareholder at the time was very aware.

I know ....Flo ..... different company employee....

Point remains...disposal of assets has feck all to do with shareholders. They appoint a board to do business in their name by proxy. No further "yes" needed.

And the me and bp link ?

Not including yourself sir, but Racist, Bigot and all round utter scumbag

Thanks Clon. I don't think I've been called a scumbag yet - but it's only a matter of time!

Aye sure, I've been called a racist and a bigot many times.

Now sure - we have racists and bigots in our fan-base but my wager is that isn't the normal mien for Rangers fans. I'd reckon the ordinary Rangers ST holder can only be distinguished from other football fans by being taller, more handsome and knows how to use the apostrophe!

Thanks Clon. I don't think I've been called a scumbag yet - but it's only a matter of time!

Aye sure, I've been called a racist and a bigot many times.

Now sure - we have racists and bigots in our fan-base but my wager is that isn't the normal mien for Rangers fans. I'd reckon the ordinary Rangers ST holder can only be distinguished from other football fans by being taller, more handsome and knows how to use the apostrophe!

With only @£6 m from season books, I would imagine average height is less than 5'6.

Shipyards take a toll...