Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He is a jakey of the lowest order, less than a week back and already mods are deleting his posts, sure to be popular with the QC and the die hard tim.

OK fanny baws do prove that Dhenbhoy's posts have actually been deleted or shut the fcuk up whining.

I accused you of deleting posts and asked you to bring a mod in to sort it out when you offered to,to which you chickened out by the way because you knew you'd get caught out if you did ask a mod to sort it out.

Tedi the fud strikes again kicking the ball into his own goal off his tiny baws

This story about Longmuir soon to be working for Rangers, Am I missing something here? He is unemployed. so why wouldn't he take a job offer up?

Don't think it means any shady underhand dealing

It was a good reason your pal is a total fcking scumbag that you can not deny. It's a forum if someone comes on here and I know is a dirty two faced bigot, racist I am justified in outing the p***k. He was quick enough to call me bigot bhoy many a time.

nicer, no such word tedi

nicer

Aye there is. "I am nicer than you."

Really, the post below is a direct reply to one of your posts that no longer exists, the post was deleted, by the admin who viewed your profile the following day.

BTW LIAR.

You mean this post which is still there ?

post-39453-0-46492600-1376685507_thumb.j

What a cock socket Tedi :lol: and here's the quick link to prove it is still there seeing as you like links :lol:http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-4457

Oops forgot the link :P

Edited by hellbhoy

Is that right? That thread from earlier with all the racist, bigotted, downright horrible quotes in it, they were all from No8?

Contemptable pr!ck if so.

Is that right? That thread from earlier with all the racist, bigotted, downright horrible quotes in it, they were all from No8?Contemptable pr!ck if so.

As I said on the original deleted thread, though there is two no.8s on here , I believe the p+b and ff posters not to be the same bun.

I did.

Aberdeen Bud replied to a post that no longer exists, I supplied the post, go look for yourself if you want, not fussed either way.

Again proving you are incapable of holding a discussion without mud slinging.

You lied about me deleting a post..... as everyone that was present could obviously see, you had a chance to prove you did not lie and you declined and were left looking like...a liar.

Is that how you remember it Tedi ? :lol: I declined !.And yes I made a Tedi on Dhenbhoys deleted post :1eye .

Get a mod onto it then pussy.

edit for furious typoo :lol:

Show some balls and try to vindicate yourself chump and get a mod onto it.

And what a fanny for pulling resignation stunts ffs,what age are you ?.

Aw OK then Tedi ?,go and get a mod and sort it out ffs.It is clearly bothering you more than me and let's move on ! knob.

They are a few of many posts I posted asking you to get a mod onto it to which you had declined to do yourself and do they look like I'm declining to prove I did not lie ?.

F**k me that post is still there ... I have no idea what the daft chunt is on about then. He's on a complete meltdown.

It's still preserved in AB's reply Dhenny :lol: I made a Tedi and should have looked for your actual post first before screenshotting it.

Is that right? That thread from earlier with all the racist, bigotted, downright horrible quotes in it, they were all from No8?

Contemptable pr!ck if so.

Number eight from Follow Follow isn't No.8 from here.

I did not need to.

Everyone believed me, nobody believed you :(

You called me a liar and had the chance to prove so by asking a mod to moderate on the alleged post and you didn't did you !,only a liar would have avoided having a mod adjudicate on the fiasco and had the bare faced cheek to put forward a resignation bet to which you thought I'd chicken out to which i did not and was more than happy to have a mod call you out.

You did lie (or got it horribly wrong)

As I said I had no need to get a mod, everyone knew you were wrong.

What because you got a pal to send you pics from his mobile for you to post on P&B to kinda say you where at the game :1eye .