Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Any chance Hellbhoy and Tedi could discontinue their romantic necking session?

It's boring the utter pish out of me, I'll tell you and frankly, I think Hellbhoy is most to blame.

You could be right there but I'll not be looked down upon by a fud because he has more expendable income and I'll bet he slags of the poor in third world countries as well.

a major step up from being a sold club.

or rather a sold collection of remant 'assets' after liquidisation masquerading as a club.

Your teams just been scudded by Celtic, yet here you are defending the green yins to the hilt.

Must be galling for you seeing us sell Wanyama for 11 million profit .. over a 1/3 of what you raised at the IPO.

Must be galling for you knowing only a fraction of these millions will ever be re-invested in the playing staff of Celtic.

a major step up from being a sold club.

or rather a sold collection of remant 'assets' after liquidisation masquerading as a club.

Your teams just been scudded by Celtic, yet here you are defending the green yins to the hilt.

You made some pretty reasonable posts over the last few days Bennett, but I don't think correcting Bendy's spiteful nonsense can really be described as 'defending the green yins to the hilt'.

Must be galling for you knowing only a fraction of these millions will ever be re-invested in the playing staff of Celtic.

Well it's a fraction more than what's being invested than at Ibrokes isn't it :P .And Celtic have spent more than a fraction BUYING players recently haven't they ?.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/4824-for-the-avoidance-of-doubt

RANGERS Football Club is aware of wildly inaccurate stories circulating on various websites and would like fans to know that these flights of fantasy will be monitored by our lawyers.

In particular, they are examining a malicious piece which seems to suggest that the Club does not own its facilities.

We urge Rangers fans to treat these idiotic and lumbering articles with the contempt they deserve. Better still, ignore them completely.

But we must also stress we cannot waste time responding publicly to every blog or ridiculous claim against this Club. Also, there is a dangerous proliferation of anonymous obsessives on various social media sites and we will not give them any credence.

Nor can we react to every journalist and publication who appear to pursue an anti-Rangers agenda, publications such as the Daily Record which today boasts yet another headline which does not accurately reflect what manager Ally McCoist said in his press conference yesterday.

This paper's intent is clear and we urge our fans to see it for what it is. If Rangers fans want the truth they will find it only on the Club's official platforms.

Finally, Jack Irvine of Media House does not speak for this Club.

an anti-Rangers agenda
anti-Rangers agenda

anti-Rangers

:lol:

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Am I being daft, or has Traynor acknowledged that some folk are claiming the Newco don't own Ibrox, and then just started insulting people?

What's the point in issuing this, if you don't bother to deny the very allegation you've set out to refute? And if the folk making these claims are so puny and useless, why even bother responding?

Rebuff with no substance, other than accusing those who make them of being anti-Rangers. That ought to appease the orcs :lol:

Not one to cast aspersions, but that wee rant from rangers stops short of actually saying that they own anything, let alone Ibrox.

"If Rangers fans want the truth they will find it only on the Club's official platforms."

The above is just beautiful in its absurd wrongness. This could only possibly work with one set of supporters in the country.

Fortunately, it's the one they're speaking to.

A task for Hellboy QC or Densboy.

Over on Follow Follow Suck has done a bit of research and i'd like you two legal beagles to verify his findings.

"Ibrox Stadium is registered under Land Register Title Number GLA210958, Edmiston House under Title Number GLA62016 and GLA29534 and Auchenhowie under DMB65871.

They were all bought by Sevco Scotland Limited but that company has changed it's name to The Rangers Football Club Limited. They're all still registered to The Rangers Football Club Limited"

I expect a prompt and accurate reply now...