Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This thread needs fooking closing or else set up another thread where everyone can accuse each other of being racist, bigots, homophobes, cricket fans etc.. etc.. Really has become an utter fuckfest of a thread. :(

Yup - I agree with much of this. You are dead right - we should be talking about our Admin et al rather than making snide comments about other posters.

At least he didn't get caught red handed creating an alias :lol:

Oooops, your principles didn't last long!

I'm also available for re-explaining the context of Bennett's new signature, should anyone not remember the conversation held around the WHOLE post in which it was made. Quite the discussion I had with MT at the time.

Indeed we did. Unimpressed at the time, I took issue with what you'd posted. In civilised discussion, we both conceded a bit and moved on amicably. The fact that we both dislike Rangers and both support diddies did not mean we had to agree or back each other unconditionally.

It's all got a bit weird lately on here.

Funny but no8 has been calling WRK and Hellboy bigots, and homophobic's for a while, I just turned the tide.

Once again blame somecunt else.

The difference being, the Horde love throwing accusations at anyone who doesn't follow follow. As those which they throw at me, from supporting the Green Sisters to being homophobic to being a bigot, are not only false but demonstrably false* I can easily let them carry on. It's those who get caught out - Bennett for his alias hypocrisy, Tedi for his lack of knowledge and comprehension, Bendarroch and No.8 for their outright hatred and bigotry, among many other instances - and then try to backtrack, deflect, claim their shite was a "wind-up": These are the ones who, deep down, actually care.

*Follow the quote marks in Tedi Or Bennett's new signatures, read the conversations around them, and tell me who has reason to feel embarrassed. It's not me. If it was, I would probably try to delete what I could - I certainly wouldn't draw attention to it.

Indeed we did. Unimpressed at the time, I took issue with what you'd posted. In civilised discussion, we both conceded a bit and moved on amicably. The fact that we both dislike Rangers and both support diddies did not mean we had to agree or back each other unconditionally.

It's all got a bit weird lately on here.

Forgot about you. I like you too :)

What principles are they? :blink::lol: Should you not be on the EDL thread with your mate AWRA checking posters grammar and spelling??

Why? I can have just as much fun on here pointing out it should be, "checking posters' grammar" :lol:

Oh and BP and I were really pally on that thread - not!!

I think it's a complete c**t of a post and I'm sure he does too. I'd also say it is completely out of character with the bloke I've encountered on here going back over years and whom I've met in Glasgow.

I can only "speak as I find".

Those posts are from 2011, Kincardine. Even if we were to accept that he posted them as a misguided "joke", they contain language which is completely unacceptable in modern society.

In my job, I come across many who will seek to conform when they know they are under scrutiny, but revert to type whine they believe there will be no negative consequence (to them) of their behaviour.

*Follow the quote marks in Tedi Or Bennett's new signatures, read the conversations around them, and tell me who has reason to feel embarrassed. It's not me. If it was, I would probably try to delete what I could - I certainly wouldn't draw attention to it.

You really do have issues with being accepted and low self esteem, don't you?

Learn to stand on your own two feet and stop relying on others to make you feel good about yourself, it's embarrassing and cringey.