Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"c**t" is an insult, in this context, relating to my opinion of Sandy Jardine. While obviously seen as uncouth in polite society, it is used freely in these forums where - to protect the sensitive - it is censored. I reckon most of us have a wee stock of such words which get muttered occasionally as life's travails assail us daily. It is also, in my opinion, extremely apposite to the subject concerned, given his public utterances.

"with cancer" - a simple fact. Indisputable - except perhaps by another medical practitioner than the one who diagnosed him. Certainly not some fixated wee no-mark on an Internet forum.

Get some new patter, sonny. This is getting boring.

You really have some gall! and while you might find it boring,I find your constant lecturing on what is "acceptable in society" and on what "decent people" think to be hypocritical given that you think it is acceptable to abuse a person with cancer anonymously via a football forum.

OK, I agree. If you show me where I've abused anyone for having cancer, I'll not only apologise, I'll start a new thread titled "WRK is a lying wee shite".

You are one of the few on here who could use comprehension lessons from the Amigos.

Aye, Teflon Sally is already started trying to claim he's got nothing to with it. Out damm spot.

Can't risk not raking it in from nextco.

Also, the lodges at Turnberry aren't as good as the Hotel, but the lads liked them all the same. Every little helps...

Ibrox to Stranraer - 83 miles. Less than two hours. To play Stranraer. (No offence to Stranraer fans)

Plus ca change...

They stayed overnight at Turnberry? :blink:

Why did they have to pretend to the world they are a big team?

I think MT is right, most of them would prefer administration rather than living within their means. Amazing.

Strange that after a year of rangers fans stalking the fck out of a killie fan, being personally abusive on a daily basis, that on the weekend one of their own gets outed as a racist, that all of a sudden this thread is getting too personal.

Slightly disingenuous, Dave and I'd reckon WRK is slightly embarrassed at you painting him as a victim. OK so I have disagreed with him more than once but there is certainly no acrimony between him and I.

I know, too, that he and some Bears get in to spats but I'd use the, "Both as bad as each other" defence.

Well I would be willing to wager a small bet, that you have mentioned the WRK Jardine thing more than I have done no8 being a scumbag bigot.

Now fck off ya cnut.

Or else what? will I feature in one of your "investigations" ya crackpot.....

Edited by Magoo9uk

Spot on. You knew Scottish football had turned upside down the first time a paper printed a cracked Rangers badge, something that's happened to just about every other top tier team on numerous occasions.

If their choices are either to accept that their club is a bunch of grasping, backstabbing shysters robbing you blind, or to believe you're the victim of an orchestrated conspiracy, it's not hard to see why some find the tinfoil hat explanation more appealing.

Exactly, I find it hilarious when i see the "enemies of Rangers" or conspiracy theory such as post-35247-0-34591800-1376858546_thumb.j

I'd love to know why they think all of a sudden everyone who isn't a Rangers fans is apparently out to get them.

Slightly disingenuous, Dave and I'd reckon WRK is slightly embarrassed at you painting him as a victim. OK so I have disagreed with him more than once but there is certainly no acrimony between him and I.

I know, too, that he and some Bears get in to spats but I'd use the, "Both as bad as each other" defence.

Hmmm...I've never thought of myself as a victim before - is there any compo in it, d'ye think?

FWIW, I reckon you are a completely different character to the usual berrz on here in at least one manner - you have a decent education, and are prepared to argue your points logically. I don't always (or often ;)) agree with you, but at least we can rise above the "aye it is/naw it's no'" nonsense which is the plateau of achievement aspired to, but often not reached, by many other posters.*

The personal attacks I don't mind, as the handful of posters who indulge in them have zero credibility outside their own wee group (even, I'm guessing, from their fellow rangers fans). With every lie piled upon lie, they simply make themselves look ridiculous - a fact I'm happy to point out.

*You're still getting back to me on a "Protestant Northern Europe" and its relevance to the 21st Century socio-political landscape, I assume? ;)

Exactly, I find it hilarious when i see the "enemies of Rangers" or conspiracy theory such as attachicon.gifphoto.JPG

I'd love to know why they think all of a sudden everyone who isn't a Rangers fans is apparently out to get them.

You're trying too hard again, i know you feel the need to show the other Celtic fans how Celticminded you are but it's not worth it.

Ibrox to Stranraer - 83 miles. Less than two hours. To play Stranraer. (No offence to Stranraer fans)

Plus ca change...

Should we only play teams within a certain distance of Ibrox?

Best take it up with the SPFL or whatever it's called then :lol:

Should we only play teams within a certain distance of Ibrox?

Best take it up with the SPFL or whatever it's called then :lol:

I'd be perfectly happy if they all had a suite at Gleneagles before every training session.

But then, I don't have to worry where the money's coming from. :lol::lol::lol:

*You're still getting back to me on a "Protestant Northern Europe" and its relevance to the 21st Century socio-political landscape, I assume? ;)

I am? I thought I'd answered that yin. That may have been on a different thread, though.

I am happy to have another go and it is simple:

"Protestant Northern Europe" have the least corrupt countries on earth. Combine this with other countries like Canada, NZ, Australia, Switzerland and Singapore who all had a Reformation influence and you'll get my point.

I really do not see why this is either interesting or contentious. It's pretty prosaic and is neither sectarian nor controversial.

Edited by The_Kincardine