Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Jealousy pure and simple that's what it comes down to.

The pishy spl voted itself out of existence in less than a year with Rangers out of the league and look what they are left with.

Sellik winning the league before a ball is kicked.

Sellik the only club who now get any money from Europe due to the others being pish.

Reduced TV money.

No league sponser.

Hearts newco on the verge of becoming a newco for the 2nd time.

Killie on the verge of admin.

Cutbacks at most clubs.

Sellik puntting all their best players despite making a ton of money.

When Rangers get back into the top league some sad bigots are going to have a nervous breakdown.

Indeed

I suppose this explains some of Ian Black's performances last season, Ian Black hates Rangers. ;)

Black accused of betting against his own team

RANGERS midfielder Ian Black has been charged by the SFA of allegedly betting on his own team not to win matches.

Matthew Lindsay Sports Journalist
Monday 19/08/2013
blacky.JPG

Black, who was capped by Scotland last season, was today issued with a Notice of Complaint by the SFA Compliance Officer Vincent Lunny.

The 28-year-old is accused of betting on the club he was registered with not to win a game on three occasions.

He is also charged with betting on the team he was registered with 10 times and of betting on a further 147 matches.

The three alleged offences cover a seven-year period between March 4, 2006 and July 28, 2013.

Players with officially registered clubs are not allowed to bet on any football match under strict SFA guidelines.

Black is accused of betting on games involving clubs he was registered with during his time with Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Hearts and Rangers .

The SFA stressed there is no evidence to suggest he has breached Disciplinary Rule 23 by betting on a game he was participating in.

It is understood if he is found guilty of the charges he faces either a fine, a fine and a suspension or expulsion from football altogether.

The fine can range from £500 to £1million.

Black has been asked to attend a hearing at Hampden on Thursday, September 12.

He has until Monday, August 26, to provide evidence to the governing body.

The prat will probably get canned for this, atleast it appears that he hasn't been throwing games.

Footballers and gambling appears to be a common problem, sheer stupidity and he should have known better.

This 'Celtic have dropped more points than they usually do so they're probably betting against themselves n aw' line is pushing the limits of what I thought it was possible to do with whataboutery and deflection.

Bravo snafu, bra-bloody-vo.

Edited by The OP

Oh yes a pathtic wee hate filled bigot who comes in a Rangers forum to tell Rangers fans that Rangers don't exist?

PFL seem to disagree http://spfl.co.uk/clubs/rangers/

Why don't you log back on to your zombie Green brigade forum and chat about what terrorist songs you lot are going to sing in your half empty ground next week?

GREEN BRIGADE R.I.P ha ha banning 1000s of your own fans, no wonder you don't want to chat about your own mob.

Why would they disagree ?,after all the people who run the SPFL were in the SPL when they created new rules & regulations along with the SFA on how to clone a club after it has been liquidated by insolvency and then killed off forever :1eye .If you look in companies house you can find the old club that is being buried and your new club and says the new club was established in 2012 and the government see football clubs as legally recognised footballing companies.

PS. have you seen my signature :) .

Rangers did not die either think the fact you are on here spouting hatred of the club more or less proves that or else why would you be wasting time going on about a so called new club that's never played your team before?

If you need an explanation of newco just google Coventry city, Hearts, Leeds utd,Luton town,Middlebroug etc. Better yet just log on to the SPFL website and see all of Rangers history listed.

That thing that really burns people like you is not the fact that Rangers died it's that they did not.

One day maybe not in 1 year or 2 or 3 or even 5 years Rangers will be back on top again and when that day comes we'll see then see the tables turned.

Once Hearts get liquidated for the 2nd time the spfl will fail to bits and pish like Aberdeen who are £12,000,000 in debt and have to find another £50,000,000 for a new ground will be getting the kicking believe me.

In the mean time enjoy supporting a club that will win next to feck all ever again bar the odd Scottish league cup or SC once every 20 years or so.

F.Y.I.

Rangers sold 38k season tickets last season, this season 34k=72k

Just.

shiels_2383636b.jpg

Firstly i refer to the likes of you as one of them...no idea what race or religion you are. You know it is more to do with your football club. I could always have invented cousins, uncles , aunts , brothers as you did to coveer your homophobic comment. It amazes me you have such a large family as they all seem to be gay.

Racist bigoted b@stard tonight aren't you No8 ?.

So if I say you are on a bender tonight will you take that as a homophobic remark ?.

Or the continued reference to some sort of protestant backward bigoted statement that you have made so many times before.. and is the undercurrent of all poor sad little No8's posts.

Oh please. Feel welcome to report all my bigoted statements. It won't take you long.

Oh they have been dealt with and therefore deleted.. so you're right there's not much i can do if some other poster has reported and had such posts from you deleted.

Deal with it you backward bigoted fkwit.. you're a dying breed much the same as in the the northern ireland, whats the saying celtic fans use ?? chucka al laa.. or some bigoted pish.

Lovely to see the reasonableness of the Ps &Ds shining through. You are just one angry person. Mind you, you're not alone.

They stumble from one disaster to another :lol:Scotlands shame

Oh now that's original. Did you think it up all by yourself? How about an agreement. You say something without regurgitating moronic platitudes and I will respond in kind.

Do we have a deal?

Oh now that's original. Did you think it up all by yourself? How about an agreement. You say something without regurgitating moronic platitudes and I will respond in kind.

Do we have a deal?

Scotland's laughing stock?