Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fuxake. It's only a football team going tits up and this is the reaction. Scotland will implode if anything important ever happens.

More than a football team. An institution TK. :)

Just out of interest, I'm sure a fine historian such as yourself will be able to point to us to the sporting scandals in Scotland's history that have had a greater propensity for shock, awe, and hilarity than Rangersgate.

Obsessed? You bloody well should be.

More than a football team. An institution TK. :)

Just out of interest, I'm sure a fine historian such as yourself will be able to point to us to the sporting scandals in Scotland's history that have had a greater propensity for shock, awe, and hilarity than Rangersgate.

Obsessed? You bloody well should be.

I see what your fishing for, very sly and i wonder if anyone will take the bait.

Fuxake. It's only a football team going tits up and this is the reaction. Scotland will implode if anything important ever happens.

Wait till the referendum ;):lol:

Re big jig mentioning coventry .... a fan was on world footie phonein who is on a fans pressure group , and he was incensed that the FL bod in charge of their "consequences" has now.admitted he didn't know the rules.

They are liquidated. As soon will be both teams outa ibrox.

And I see the disgraced provo lawyer is saying chucky is to be back on the Board, with a statement saying such pulled a couple of days ago.

Spivco 3 soon :)

No don't come the "just an admin error, minor accountancy keffufle" pish with me sunshine.

You don't like hyperbole, but you revel in down playing TheTHEtheRANGERS CRISIS III (The never fucking ending story).

The supposed most successful team on earth, the oh-so-super-glorious-rangers, establishment team of ra peeple, goes tits up, is caught red handed with their fingers in Her Majesty's Till (whom you revere so much), constant never ending headlines of more filth, more grift, more small men doing small grubby things, after the decades of riding high on a massive wave of mis-placed arrogance, the fall from grace has been sharp. And it isn't getting much better.

If and I say if, there was anything other than a total catastrafuck taking place at your club right now, as has been the case for the last 24-36 months we might have stopped pointing and laughing. But it hasn't has it? It is still a frighteningly inept shambles. And you just cannae, take it. Can you?

ETA Ian Black: Shite attracts flies.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

No don't come the "just an admin error, minor accountancy keffufle" pish with me sunshine.

I stopped reading you post just there. Why? I have never once said anything about, " Just an admin error, minor accountancy keffufle"

Why did I stop reading? I said, "Scotland will implode if anything important ever happens". What was your reply? A lot of shite about Rangers.

Let me say it again:

It's only a football team going tits up and this is the reaction. Scotland will implode if anything important ever happens.

Is a football club like Rangers not important?

Only in a very limited way. Me rolling a fag right now is important. That's a stupid use of words.

Clon, now I've had some nicotine I am happy to expand on what I said and it is simply this:

The amount of digital ink spilled about Rangers is out of proportion to our significance.

Edited by The_Kincardine

If true you can be pretty sure Ian Black bet against his team when they were playing Dundee United. You can't really call that match fixing unless he placed a bet on himself to get sent off.

^^^

So much slavering, spittle and jealousy here its almost manic, like when Gollum sees the ring in the possession of Frodo.

Deary me, some borderline basket cases on this thread today. :)

Team : Other :)

It's only a football team going tits up and this is the reaction. Scotland will implode if anything important ever happens.

Aye right you are The_ :rolleyes:

128525-shot-of-rangers-fans-in-anti-sfa-

1320508378-glasgow-rangers-fc-fans-prote

Looks like these Rangers fans think it's only a club going tits up as well and can't be arsed either eh ?.

Only in a very limited way. Me rolling a fag right now is important. That's a stupid use of words.

Clon, now I've had some nicotine I am happy to expand on what I said and it is simply this:

The amount of digital ink spilled about Rangers is out of proportion to our significance.

Correct. Rangers died, thought you might have picked up on that.

The rangers however are in deaththrows. That is amusing .