Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If true you can be pretty sure Ian Black bet against his team when they were playing Dundee United. You can't really call that match fixing unless he placed a bet on himself to get sent off.

^^^

So much slavering, spittle and jealousy here its almost manic, like when Gollum sees the ring in the possession of Frodo.

Deary me, some borderline basket cases on this thread today. :)

Team : Other :)

It's only a football team going tits up and this is the reaction. Scotland will implode if anything important ever happens.

Aye right you are The_ :rolleyes:

128525-shot-of-rangers-fans-in-anti-sfa-

1320508378-glasgow-rangers-fc-fans-prote

Looks like these Rangers fans think it's only a club going tits up as well and can't be arsed either eh ?.

Only in a very limited way. Me rolling a fag right now is important. That's a stupid use of words.

Clon, now I've had some nicotine I am happy to expand on what I said and it is simply this:

The amount of digital ink spilled about Rangers is out of proportion to our significance.

Correct. Rangers died, thought you might have picked up on that.

The rangers however are in deaththrows. That is amusing .

^^^

So much slavering, spittle and jealousy here its almost manic, like when Gollum sees the ring in the possession of Frodo.

Deary me, some borderline basket cases on this thread today. :)

OOh...we got a new one here.

Can we keep this one, cos most new one's tend to get banned after a week or so for being complete bellends. :)

OOh...we got a new one here.

Can we keep this one, cos most new one's tend to get banned after a week or so for being complete bellends. :)

This one's not exactly new, but he seems to have some kind of Damascus moment in reverse sometime in the last couple of days.

I agree though, let's keep him. He does lovely things with the colour of his text, and everything. :lol:

Has Ian Black been found guilty yet?

No

Is there any evidence that any betting had it taken place had influenced the outcome of any match?

No, even the SFA have admitted so.

Yet Ian Black is condemned on this forum just because of the club he plays for, prejudice everywhere. :rolleyes:

No we just condone him because it's probably true and also:

Breaking news

He's a c**t :)

No

Is there any evidence that any betting had it taken place had influenced the outcome of any match?

Yet Ian Black is condemned on this forum just because of the club he plays for, prejudice everywhere. :rolleyes:

Aw, diddums.

Personally, I hope nothing can be proven, so you have to keep paying his wages.

Another day, another disaster. Ibrox is like one of those clown cars, isn't it? Honking, doors falling off, belching smoke, and just when you think the last fool has got out, another six come tumbling out of the boot.

No

Doesn't look good though does it? "Rangers" name being dragged through the mud again. I cannae cope with all this dignity!

Wow, is there any sort of scandal they won't be embroiled in?

Seriously I'd jack it in and go watch Highland League, what's the point?

Johnny, you need to update your list of people who don't represent 'rangers' and add Ian Black. :lol:

And maybe you could do a list of people who do represent 'THE rangers,

I'll start with: Jim Traynor

David Leggat

Big Jig

No8

Big 'HOOSE'

The Swamp

Feel free to add.

No

Here have wee greet over this from the SFA website .....

The Compliance Officer has issued the following Notice of Complaint:

Alleged Party in Breach: Ian Black, Rangers FC

Dates: 4th March 2006 to 28th July 2013

Disciplinary Rule(s) allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 22 (Season 2012/13 and preceding Rules and Articles):

(1) By betting on three football matches on then-registered club not to win.

(2) By betting on a further 10 football matches that involved then-registered club.

(3) By betting on a further 147 football matches.

Principal Hearing Date: Thursday, 12th September 2013

Mr Black has until Monday 26th August 2013 to respond to the complaint.

Disciplinary Rule 22 (Rule 33 in updated Judicial Panel Protocol for season 2013/14): No club, official, Team Official or other member of Team Staff, player, match official or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall bet in any way on a football match (except authorised and registered football pools).

Please note that there is no evidence to suggest any breach of Disciplinary Rule 23 (Rule 34 in updated Judicial Panel Protocol for season 2013/14).

Disciplinary Rule 23, for reference: No club, official, Team Official, other member of Team Staff, player, match official or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall knowingly behave in a manner, during or in connection with a match in which the party has participated or has any influence, either direct or indirect, which could give rise to an event in which they or any third party benefits financially through betting.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2566&newsCategoryID=1&newsID=12361